FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-18 10:13 am   Permalink

Hooked and Booked! Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-18 12:03 pm   Permalink

I got a room with a view of the pool and stage. This is my first Oasis and I'm stoked to be there. I'm doing my happy dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3ZXQqJWH8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0fDrnp8TvQ&feature=related

See ya all there,

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-18 12:15 pm   Permalink

Tickets and room booked! Tiki savage cry, *Woo Hoo*

Had an amazing time last year, REALLY looking forward to Martin Cate's symposium again. Last year it was a 'Rum' Symposium, this year says 'Cocktail'... different topic in general cocktail mixology, Otto?

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-18 1:49 pm   Permalink

We're in! 8th Tiki Oasis for me & Mrs Wreck. As Baxdog would say "have no brakes...cannot STOP!"

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-18 10:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-18 12:15, TikiGeeki wrote:
Tickets and room booked! Tiki savage cry, *Woo Hoo*

Had an amazing time last year, REALLY looking forward to Martin Cate's symposium again. Last year it was a 'Rum' Symposium, this year says 'Cocktail'... different topic in general cocktail mixology, Otto?

Well, when I say cocktail, that means RUM cocktail!
This year's symposium by Martin will be about a particular type of rum based cocktail. I don't want to say what it is right now and blow the surprise announcement.
There will also be the Rum & Chocolate tasting. I cannot say what rums as we are still working out the sponsorship.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-18 11:14 pm   Permalink

Hi tiki peeps,

This is my first Tiki Oasis and I have the VIP ticket. I was wanting to know from those tikiphiles in the know which symposiums are not to be missed.

PS
Being a dude I think that I'll pass on the hair and makeup ones.

[ This Message was edited by: Savage Tiki 2010-04-19 18:04 ]

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-19 2:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-18 00:59, Tiki Trav wrote:
booked... liver in training...

Yay!! Trav is comin back.

as for liver in Training,
I was just at Kick the Reverb's place this weekend,
and helping him with a new drink for this year.
The '151 Lashes' is a ass kicker for sure.

who wants to get whipped?
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-19 6:59 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if there is a way to walk from one side of the freeway to the other side from the Crowne Plaza. Like is there a pedestrian underpass or overpass somewhere? Or is driving the only way to get from one side to the other?

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-19 8:38 pm   Permalink

theres a overpass on one end of the circle and a underpass on the other
its a little bit of a walk if your staying directly accross from the Crowne Plaza
you can google map it and get a better idea

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-19 9:01 pm   Permalink

Book em Dan-O .............We are booked and looking forward to it. We've been twice before ,but never stayed at the Crown Plaza.

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-19 11:06 pm   Permalink

4 months & counting! We're working on a few surprises for our wares again this year.

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 08:36 am   Permalink

Is there a sketch or anything about the mug for this year yet? I booked my room but I am waiting on getting my tickets booked because I can't decide if I want/need the mug. Money is tight so I was hoping to see before purchase

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 09:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-19 18:59, vintagegirl wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to walk from one side of the freeway to the other side from the Crowne Plaza. Like is there a pedestrian underpass or overpass somewhere? Or is driving the only way to get from one side to the other?

yeah they need a Mid Block waling bridge to go over the freeway.
and driving isn't always a good idea,
as you are either too intoxicated,
or if you move your car, you will lose your spot.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 11:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-20 08:36, catmomma wrote:
Is there a sketch or anything about the mug for this year yet? I booked my room but I am waiting on getting my tickets booked because I can't decide if I want/need the mug. Money is tight so I was hoping to see before purchase

I sent an email to Otto with that same question. Still waiting to hear from him. It said something on the site about it being a chalice mug! I cant help but picture Lil John drinking his crunk juice out of a T.O. 10 Munktiki mug.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa!

The mugs never dissapoint, so im sure it will be a no brainer once we see them!

[ This Message was edited by: Mongoloid 2010-04-20 12:03 ]

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 12:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-19 14:08, bigtikidude wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-04-18 00:59, Tiki Trav wrote:
booked... liver in training...

Yay!! Trav is comin back.

as for liver in Training,
I was just at Kick the Reverb's place this weekend,
and helping him with a new drink for this year.
The '151 Lashes' is a ass kicker for sure.

who wants to get whipped?
Jeff(btd)

BTD - We're still getting the booking finalized, but we are planning to do several Ding Dong Devils suite parties again--and "Yes Master" by the Whips is definitely going to be on the set list again (complete with Nepheria wielding her whip). If KTR is up for it, maybe we could coordinate a special brewing of 151 Lashes in conjunction!

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation