FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-26 11:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-23 17:48, MadDogMike wrote:
My son ran off and joined the circus this weekend (Comic-Con) So while I was on Wikipedia reading about the Comic-Con; it's history, famous people in attendence, number of attendees, etc - I thought "Why isn't there a Tiki Oasis article in Wikipedia?"

Well, why isn't there?

Good idea, I'll get right on that AFTER I finish my party plans for this Tiki Oasis party in a few weeks, AND after I recover from said party. So check Wiki around October.

I don't think it's a bad thing to be documented in Wikipedia. Everyone here knows to get tix and hotel rooms early so the people who think they are going to walk up Saturday night and just check it out will not make it in.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-27 02:56 am   Permalink

See You guys on Thursday at The Bali Hai !!!
-Johnny -B.

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-27 08:47 am   Permalink

Otto im just curious how many tickets/wristbands were sold for it to be "Sold Out"?

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-27 7:56 pm   Permalink

Hi Otto, I know your kind of busy this close to Oasis, but do you know the dimensions of the official Tiki Oasis 10 poster ? Thx

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom

Posted: 2010-07-28 12:56 am   Permalink

Wow, it's getting close now! Ilene, her mother, Trader Joe and myself are really looking forward to everything, especially helping out with the Tiki Tots.

Tiki Tot Playroom
Krafts for the Kiddies, Special Guests and more!
10:00AM - 4:00PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: Free

Stop by if you have a chance!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-28 01:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-27 08:47, Mongoloid wrote:
Otto im just curious how many tickets/wristbands were sold for it to be "Sold Out"?

The hotel has stated a capacity for the grounds, problem is we have about 500 people on the guest list with all the entertainers, DJs, symposiums, volunteers, etc so we can never sell tix up to the real capacity

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

THURSDAY NIGHT TIKI OASIS KICKOFF PARTY - AUGUST 19th !
THE TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA with Special guest Appearance by MARINA THE FIRE EATING MERMAID !
2 SHOWS !!!
FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !

The first time together since Hukilau 2008...If you were not there, here's a bit of what you'll see...

THIS IS THE DEBUT PERFORMANCE OF MARINA ON THE WEST COAST - NoT To Be Missed !

Marina doing her amazing fire-eating dance along with the exotic sounds of The Tikiyaki Orchestra !

Some hip shakin' Hula, baby !

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2010-07-29 13:51 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 1:03 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to this. Killer combo!
T.O. and Marina!
That is gonna be a great time Jim!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 1:08 pm   Permalink

SAW THAT TO and MARINA show at the Hukilau in 08
and it was AWESOME!
Get your buns down there!
Not to be missed!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 2:02 pm   Permalink

I will be checking out Jim and the boys myself on Thursday........But now that I know the mermaid chick is in town I will actually take a shower first.
I look forward to seeing my first Oasis,or at least part of it........

Good Luck OTTO,

I think of you as the great Odin and I his arrogant Son Thor!!!!!!!!!!!! DIG?

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-30 12:17 am   Permalink

...And now a word from The Hula Girls...

We're super excited to be playing Tiki Oasis this year! See us Friday night at the swing dance party and Saturday night on the main stage at 5:30!

Here is the FIRST public look at the artwork for our debut album, "The Curse of the Tiki"! The album came out great and has some amazing musicians on it! Can't wait for you all to hear it!
Pre-Order the album at
www.thehulagirlsband.com or pick up your copy at Tiki Oasis!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-31 11:17 am   Permalink

all i can say is who will be headlining Oasis for 5 out of 10 years......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-31 11:25 am   Permalink

and

items...

only 10 Deluxe Gazed for Oasis, info at public gallery here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7375&id=100001142975893&l=52c6efbbe4

only 10 Deluxe Gazed for Oasis, info at public gallery here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4791&id=100001142975893&l=71a36cfa64

and the last of the Tiki#151 APs

should be 10 Deluxe Gazed for Oasis, info at public gallery here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5359&id=100001142975893&l=90ec67c5c7

More later..... stay tuned

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2010-07-31 11:54 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-31 11:40 am   Permalink

MARTINI KINGS TIKI OASIS SCHEDULE!
we play FRIDAY evening on the big stage....an evening of swingin stuff. this year we feature mr sonny moon on vocals! and a special burlesque performance by miss kimberlee rose!

Sunday is our poolside hangover noon show. tell your friends -it's unannounced. swim, get smashed and catch the kings tunes poolside.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-01 2:29 pm   Permalink

I am SUPER EXCITED to be able to sell at Tiki Oasis this year!! I just finished my home bar and came across almost ONE HUNDRED BOXES of Vintage tiki stuff that WON'T FIT. I will be going through those boxes and bringing TONS TO SELL AT OASIS!! Talk about ZAZZ!
PLUS You can pick up any of my items I am currently selling on Ebay FOR NO SHIPPING CHARGE! Buy stuff from my ebay listings
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
Let me know that you want me to bring it to Oasis before 8pm Wednesday August 18, I will send you an invoice with NO SHIPPING, pay and print out your receipt and pick it up Saturday or Sunday from 10a-4pm at my MR. SMILEY booth in the indoor vending room-The Lahaina Bay room. Start Shopping NOW !
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation