FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 10 official thread
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-14 3:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-14 14:50, thequin wrote:
I'm Locked & Loaded for TO10 but I'm having trouble purchasing symposium tickets. I get directed back to the main page. Anyone know why? Last year a page popped up where I purchased tickets.

Tiki Fig

Symposium tickets are not yet available for sale. The schedule and prices are on the website, but the producers are still working out details with the ticket vendor. Stay tuned here on TC, on
Facebook, and on Twitter for the latest updates. We'll post when symposium tickets are available for purchase.

Cheers,
JenTiki (Tiki Oasis Social Media Maven)

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-14 4:50 pm   Permalink

On 2010-06-14 15:53, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

Symposium tickets are not yet available for sale. The schedule and prices are on the website, but the producers are still working out details with the ticket vendor. Stay tuned here on TC, on Facebook, and on Twitter for the latest updates. We'll post when symposium tickets are available for purchase.

Cheers,
JenTiki (Tiki Oasis Social Media Maven)

Ummm... really?? I bought my symposium tickets online yesterday - holding my PayPal receipt in my hand as I type!

(BTW - somebody REALLY needs to update the artist & performer bios on the Oasis site; some of them are quite out of date...)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-14 5:22 pm   Permalink

Me and my fam were lucky enough to get a balcony room facing the pool this year. We just got a whole bunch of stuff at the dollar tree to decorate it. But IDK what floor we're on, hopefully not to high. Last year we were on the second floor and that worked out really nice, especially since Shag was my neighbor lol.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-14 6:11 pm   Permalink

Me too.
I purchased my tickets and have the PayPal reciept in my hand as well.

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thequin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-14 7:15 pm   Permalink

Well,

As I said, I've been trying for days without success. Strange. Hopefully it will work for me soon.

View Profile of thequin Send a personal message to thequin  Email thequin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-14 10:31 pm   Permalink

I've been collecting dead crabs, rotting sand crabs, and barnacle covered driftwood for my balcony. I hope the neighbors don't mind the oceany smell. Not sure if I should bring the bird skeletons, and shark bitten seals though?

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-15 01:40 am   Permalink

Hey folks

sorry about the symposium confusion
we launched it as a beta test. I didn't know it was live.

We are still adding symposiums and do not want to make tix sales live until they are all added, then an official announcement will be made.

So, while some of the symposiums are listed now, tix are not currently on sale.

Quote:

On 2010-06-14 18:11, zond2 wrote:
Me too.
I purchased my tickets and have the PayPal reciept in my hand as well.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-15 05:08 am   Permalink

Hey s**t happens
However, what about those of us who managed to purchase symposia tickets while the beta was inadvertently live, are the tickets valid?

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-16 12:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-15 05:08, zond2 wrote:
Hey s**t happens
However, what about those of us who managed to purchase symposia tickets while the beta was inadvertently live, are the tickets valid?

yep, they are the real thing. Thanks.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-17 10:43 pm   Permalink

The COSTUME CONTEST this year is best tiki formal wear OR best tiki savage wear (this can be based on any of the past themes of Tiki Oasis) We will have prizes for kids/adults and couples and a special award for 'best savage wear'.

Saturday night at Tiki Oasis is BLACK TIE CASUAL! Get out your best tiki shirt boys and iron that sucker!

As always these themes are loose but it is our 10 year anniversary afterall so if you are so inclined get dressed to the NINES on Saturday!

See you at Tiki Oasis!
Xo Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 01:36 am   Permalink

I can't wait!

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:22 am   Permalink

Thee swank Bastards will be on the main stage for a second year. On Saturday Thee bastards and magnificent Szandora will own the stage from 7pm to 8pm. I request that a lot of drinking get done before hand so we all can be on the same wavelength. we will also be playing Frankie's Room room party again Friday night at 1100pm. So bring your dancing (and sinnin') shoes. 300 pm Saturday Thee Bastards will once again play Frankie's Room but this time it will be mellow and traditional. Saturday Afternoon will happen at 3pm.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:27 am   Permalink

sinnin shoes,
hmmmmmm?

might have to go buy some.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-24 03:06 am   Permalink

Yes, time to put my new sharkskin suit to good use.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-26 12:50 pm   Permalink

The room crawl thread has been started, hurray!

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation