FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-09 5:25 pm   Permalink

I wish I had started my Rent-A-Frog business.

Need amphibian talent! (Prefer south king or pierce)
Posted in Gigs Date: 2010-06-07

I need some amphibian talent: frogs, salamanders and newts. I am filming a promo on frog and salamander habitat and need the human talent to look at a real frog/salamander, hold it, etc. Exotic species preferred..this is for protecting the species, so examples of rare species would be great! In one scene, a frog will be stationary on some reeds and will have to hop out of camera and another they might be in a marsh or near a pond. As the owner, you are very welcome on set and we believe this will take about a half day. We can pay your talented pet $25.00 and you will be credited. We expect to film in the next 3 weeks in the south Sound area. Also looking for a bullfrog, but they will be filmed separately..we can come to your house.
Thanks in advance!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-09 5:41 pm   Permalink

I have a bullfrog in the canal next to my house, send them over - I could use 25 bucks (They have to catch him)

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-10 09:06 am   Permalink

I live currently in Bangkok and spotted this in the Craiglist furniture section..

Quote:
4 Large solid wood tables. Could be used for restaurant, home or office use.

2700 baht each. Neg

Come and take a look or call me for further details.. Yes, I may give a JUICY DISCOUNT if you are nice to me. Can arrange for delivery in Bangkok.

I can speak Thai and English.

Call Me...

Candy - xxxxx - xxxx

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/fuo/1784533103.html

Is large solid wooden tables secret code for something?

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-10 10:24 am   Permalink

Well there's anew approach to one of the world's oldest professions...Furniture sales.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-11 10:00 pm   Permalink

TIKI BAR Witco Wood WALL ART 1960s Vintage - $50 (west seattle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-06-11, 6:41PM PDT
Reply to:
sale-8ffh4-1787625863@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD 1960s Tiki Bar wall art.... by WITCO..

about 4 foot long..! wood ships and velvet background.

$50. fair price.

A fair price?

Is this a real Witco? If so - who painted it silver?! Did Witco put his work on goldenrod velvet?!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 6:27 pm   Permalink

JUST SPOTTED ON SEATTLE CRAIGSLIST
Free 5 gallon bucket of Dairrhea great for fertalizer. Already flagged for removal darn.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-18 8:35 pm   Permalink

An Interesting Proposition for the right Person (San Diego City and North San Diego)

Date: 2010-06-18, 7:16PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-uj6xj-1799521210@craigslist.org

I am looking for a single man (or very open minded couple) who has some extra space in his home for a gorgeous woman to occupy. I travel back and forth to the middle east and have found my self in a jam from now until July 6th. I have a place to stay, but it is not ideal. In excange for your kindness and hospitality, I will share mine . I'm sure a beautiful friendship will arise. I am highly educated holding a Juris Doctor, M.B.A., and M.A. in human resource management. I am cultured, world traveled and talented in many arenas, especially eroticism. I have a special service dog who was already cerfified as such when she was givnen to me seven years agao. She is at my side almost all the time. Hope to hear from you soon!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-18 9:06 pm   Permalink

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better
Run run run run run run run away

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-19 09:57 am   Permalink

You KNOW some guy is gonna want that!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 10:05 am   Permalink

Whoa...man the poor slob with be found dead with the dog eating his corpse an empty wallet and missing credit cards. Creepy, can you imagine if a guy placed an ad like that!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-20 1:04 pm   Permalink

We had an incident a while back with a "service" dog at the hospital where I work- a visitor showed up with a mangey mongrel and said it was a "service" dog. According to the Americans with Disabilities Act, you have to accept that as fact - no special tags or proof are required, nor is the owner required to be disabled!!!

OK, back to the Craig's List Wonders track

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-20 4:29 pm   Permalink

It's a true fact - my sister's dog is considered a service dog and she brought it into a coffee shop with her and the barista stormed over and told her to get the dog out of there and my sister just told her the ADA allows her to be there (she doesn't NEED a service dog but she got the dog registered as one anyhow). Just think how many people are "smuggling" their little ankle biters in purses and backpacks!

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-21 11:56 pm   Permalink

Gay Pride Costume - $200 (Eastlake)

Date: 2010-06-20, 5:41PM PDT
Reply to:
sale-esdxf-1802165871@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hey there fancy pants! I have a hand made Tiki God Costume complete with "operational" phallus that we originally made for the Fremont Solstice Parade This is a two piece costume, the head piece fits on your shoulders and goes above your head. The "skirt" attaches to your shoulders. The penis has a handle control so you can go erect or flaccid depending on your mood it is also hollow with an opening at the head which means you could... well use your imagination.

Price is $200 and may be negotiable.

Thanks!
-C

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-22 06:21 am   Permalink

Now THAT'S a freaky Tiki !!!!!

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-22 2:48 pm   Permalink

What a clever craftsperson...

The Fremont Solstice Parade is one of Seattle's annual hippie freak fests in a section of town which used to be pleasantly original and now is kinda irritatingly charming (and the goofy stuff can seem forced).

The parade is most famous for the naked bicyclists (how crazy!!!) who are allowed to go bare as long as they're covered in body paint. (Thank you Powers That Be for shielding us from the intolerable horror of barely discernible nether regions and bouncing boobies!)

So this clever crafter person made a costume that would be appropriate for a solstice parade in Fremont and might have marketability for the pride parade (or "the gay parade" as the 73 year old landlady calls it) which happens sometime later this month.

I guess they must actually dress up for the parade, I always just assumed it was flatbeds full of choirs, convertibles with local elected officials, a drag queen or two, a bunch of boring people waving and throwing candy, and several dozen guys and gals on motorcycles wearing chaps without pants. (I've never gone because it's never appealed to me and my girlfriend usually goes with her other lover, Sherry, and I don't want to be accused again of "spying" on her. Also I didn't know there might be a Tiki element to the parade.)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation