FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-26 09:33 am   Permalink

Posted 2010-06-20, 5:30PM PDT

cute tiki pitcher - $20

hawaiian tiki pitcher, great for a party! i got it for my daughter for her 16th b-day party but she changed her theme, so it has never been used.

I bet she changed her theme after you came home with this pitcher.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-02 10:45 pm   Permalink

Posted 2010-07-01

framers wanted (greater seattle)

Emediat opening for expierianced people in residential custom framing new and residntial.Must be drug free,have own hand tools and reliable transportatian.Hardworking on time and do cleen work .New construction and remodel.reliable transportain required.

Did you spot the mistake? There's an extra space after the word "work" and the period at the end of the sentence!

It may seem trivial but little mistakes like this can send the wrong message to potential employees. That extra space says "We're a sloppy company that doesn't pay attention to details and we're not a good place to work!"

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2010-07-03 12:04 am   Permalink

I spotted it Emediately.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-03 1:53 pm   Permalink

I got to thinking that maybe he really wanted to hire FARMERS. And what's the difference between new and residntl construction? Wow - you looking for a job Woof?!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 11:51 pm   Permalink

Just a headline. Unfortunately this ad was not about interspecies sword fighting.

Cow & Chicken Fencing Desperately Needed!

Posted 2010-07-05, 11:46AM PDT

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-08 4:38 pm   Permalink

Fine woman needs housing arrangement ASAP!! (92103)
Date: 2010-07-08, 2:36PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-hk6az-1832670703@craigslist.org
I have brown eyes and light blonde hair, 112 lbs, very curvy and sexy. People describe me as intelligent, pretty, gorgeous, very sexy, nice, and a genuine person. Right now I live in downtown San Diego near Little Italy and the SD airport, but I am originally from Orange County. I would like to stay in the Little Italy /downtown area..

I am looking for a place to live ASAP and am willing to consider all arrangements.. I believe in the law of attraction, and bringing good things into my life.. my ex boyfriend moved out and I cannot pay rent or the cost to move or a deposit. Make me an offer and we'll see where this takes us!! I am one in a million and a great person, integrity, competent, just need a nice place to live and my own bath... what do you think? Make me an offer!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-08 5:08 pm   Permalink

She wants her own bathroom? - no way!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-08 9:18 pm   Permalink

I want to know why Buzzy is looking in the "Will Trade Sex for Rent" section of CraigsList?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-08 9:35 pm   Permalink

uh ....Buzzy
you know....you could use someone to strip logs and clean up the back carving area......
.....think of all the carving time you would have......

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2010-07-08 21:36 ]

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-09 4:23 pm   Permalink

Ok, so here's one for the ladies:

"lookin for housing in xchange for? (north county coastal)

Date: 2010-07-09, 2:57PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-5p8mz-1834566381@craigslist.org
Hi there.
Im currently looking for a room or house to watch or something of that nature...
I have various different skills that I can offer in return for the housing.
I know different kinds of construction and handyman things and also I am very good with gardens.
I am also 6'4" 200 lbs. in decent shape because I like to surf and can handle myself so
I could also act as your personal security or bodygaurd...
This would be the perfect situation for a single mother or divorcee who needs and wants a man around
to handle all the "man duties" and maybe give you a little extra attention as well....

well, hope to talk soon... thanks...
Ryan "

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-09 10:33 pm   Permalink

I think those two attended the same "modeling" school - look at those pouty lips - like they just sucked on a lemon! Creepy!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-09 11:53 pm   Permalink

Translation; I am an unemployed surfer and would like to crash on your couch. If you are good looking or I am drunk, maybe I can get lucky too - that would be radical!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 09:57 am   Permalink

Like it when someone tells you what to do and doesn't joke around? Here's a yard sale for you!

WARNING-ALL MUST GO !!!

ALL MUST GO !
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!
OLD AND NEW STUFF
FURNITURE TO TOYS TO GLASS THINGS AND OLD CHINA AND EVEN CLOTHES AND NINTENDOS
EVEN ODD THINGS I DO NOT KNOW
YOU WON'T JUST DRIVE BY ... YOU WILL STOP!
CASH ONLY AND DEALS TO BE MADE
DO NOT WANT TO RE PACK EVERYTHING
10 AM TILL I AM TIRED.
SAT & SUN
JULY 10TH AND 11TH
WE DID THIS LAST YEAR AND HAD NO COMPLAINTS
COME ON BY YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT ALL THE STUFF!
THIS IS NO JOKE

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 11:00 am   Permalink

I feel compelled to go garage saling today. Must...attend...garage sale...must...attend...!

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-14 9:02 pm   Permalink

This guy has been posting these for a while now, check his prices.

Orville Wright Magazine MUST SELL! Taking offers. (Del Mar)

Doubt this is legit? Email me, ask for pics, documentation of authenticity! Anything!

I have two (2) magazines from the private library of Orville Wright. These once belonged to Orville Wright. No joke, and I have documentation proving it and showing their authenticity. Now whether you are a regular collector of antique, collectable, valuables, or whether you are a pilot, aviation enthusiast, just need artwork for decoration, or really anything else, these magazines are sure to bring a few complements to you, they sure do for me. Every time I show someone these magazines, they are so shocked that I have these and they are shocked they once belonged to one of the founders of aviation as we know it today. They are both from 1911, they are 99 years old! Still in great shape, you can still read the text (for the parts I looked at). I am VERY motivated so sell, so please buy ASAP! I really badly need the cash!! I will send pictures of the magazine (they look the same pretty much) and the documentation of authenticity upon request. Please email me at the anonymous email above.

Anyway, I am asking $13,800,000.00, unless you want to offer more. for one of them and I am asking $258,000.00 for the other. I expect and need them to sell super quick. Here are the terms: LOCAL CASH sales only, No trades (that includes tattoos). Serious inquires only.
I NEED THESE BOTH SOLD BY THE END OF THE MONTH! I am desperate for the cash!!!!!
Thanks for viewing my ad everyone!

hit counter

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation