FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-15 01:30 am   Permalink

If someone needed "artwork for decoration" $ 13,800,000.00 would be a pretty good deal as most artwork for decoration goes for at least a hundred bucks more than that.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-16 9:48 pm   Permalink

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/art/1847259764.html

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-16 11:09 pm   Permalink

Here's the ad from the above link.

These are wooden (tiki head) carvings inspired by trips to hawaii.
Many of them or made from drift wood. Some people use the thicker wood to use as the legs on benches or even an out door table.
Asking price ranges between $40-50, but will to hear your offer or make a deal with you!!
I would love for you to come take a look at them!
They are great as garden decor as well!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 12:33 pm   Permalink

$1 22 yr old bi girl needs a place to crash (pacific beach)

Date: 2010-07-18, 11:05AM PDT
Reply to:
hous-8hswt-1849638726@craigslist.org

Hi

I need a place to stay in a few weeks when i come down to san diego. I wont have a job at first so i need to crash on someones couch or share someones room. Maybe if I find a cute guy or girl I can just share your bed.(wink wink).We could work out some arrangement. No creepy old men plz!!! I dont have much money so if i could find other ways to pay you at first that would be perfect.

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-28 12:25 pm   Permalink

escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1964 Mid Century Witco Wooden Wall Art Sculpture (Seattle- Antiques at Pike Place)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-27, 3:47PM PDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1964 Wooden wall art sculpture by Witco of California- officially called "The Conversation". This is a fairly large piece- 40.5" tall and 23" wide. It also appears in the book "Tiki Modern" by Sven A Kirsten. Excellent condition.
This can be seen at Antiques at Pike Place Seattle
http://www.antiquesatpikeplace.com/ Ask for dealer #9. Price: $165.00

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-01 09:03 am   Permalink

Cat Piss Mattress - $20 (Poway)

So, my cat pissed on my mattress.. a lot. Yes, the stain is kind of large, but hey it's a mattress. It's a full and quite comfortable. The only con is, well is has a cat pee stain. She's a really cute cat so it makes it not quite so bad and it's not her fault she has a bladder infection.
I don't have a truck so you'd have to pick it up. I'm only asking $20 and in this economy that is a great deal for anything of this size.
Serious inquiries only please.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 09:26 am   Permalink

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/1877362049.html

Elvis Presley in Blue Hawaii - $4000 (Las Vegas)

Date: 2010-08-03, 4:23PM PDT
Reply to: sale-da79k-1877362049@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Elvis Presley Blue Hawaii sells for 8000.00 so this is a steal dont miss it all of you serious buyers.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1877362049

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 09:28 am   Permalink

So, inquiring minds want to know so I sent them an email.

jason smith to sale-da79k-187.
What exactly are you selling?

Marilyn Dwellingham to me
it is collectable albums, lp

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 11:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-06 09:28, TikiPug wrote:
So, inquiring minds want to know so I sent them an email.

jason smith to sale-da79k-187.
What exactly are you selling?

Marilyn Dwellingham to me
it is collectable albums, lp

Awesome, I have two of them that I picked up for about a buck apiece....I'm bucks up sucka!

(I wish!)

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 11:31 am   Permalink

WTT High Fives for any Musical Instrument

Date: 2010-02-23, 7:05PM EST

Have some instruments (pianos, trumpets, guitars, hurdy-guydys) that you need to get rid of? I will take these off of your hands, and in return you will receive a solid High Five. I have been told that my high fives are top-notch, so this is a very good deal. I will take just about any bass, flute, mandolin, violin, tuba, what have you...I am not picky. So hit me up with an awesome email and let's strike a deal. Local deals only. No traveling to high-five you. Low Fives also, though they aren't as satisfying.

Here's what we'd be looking at:

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 11:46 am   Permalink

Emotionally unavailable woman seeking emotionally unavailable man

Date: 2010-05-12, 12:20PM PDT

You:

-Must have a busy schedule. This must be legit. Holding down a 3.8 in the College of Engineering while working two jobs, running a business, publishing original research = busy. Sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon, smoking with your friends, watching re-runs of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" = not busy.

That way, we can always blame everything on "timing." (It's not you or me)

-Must play control games with me. I will push and shove, and it is your job to nonverbally put me in my place by constantly "taking control of the situation." This is how you will establish your "dominance." This will not be easy (but that's what makes it fun).

Other ways to "stay in control:" ask all the questions, do all of the interrogation. If I ever become upset, accuse me of being "emotional" or "unreasonable." It's always "inside my head." Also, see me when it is convenient for you. Don't always answer my calls. Remain somewhat aloof. You don't want to let me have the upper hand.

-Must be willing to banter back and forth with me. I will get bored and lose interest otherwise.

-Must be into exciting and potentially dangerous activities, like stealing road signs, driving like a maniac, and getting arrested by the police.

Actually, scratch that last one. There is a difference between risky and reckless. Then there is "retarded." (I'm still undecided on where to place "posting personal ads on Craigslist.")

In turn, will never call you too much (although I won't hesitate to call you out) nor will I make you feel guilty about not "spending enough time with me." I won't nag you about commitment (or "where this relationship is going") because it will never be "that" serious. We won't talk about feelings because, well, I'd rather not.

Only short-listed applicants will be contacted (no phone calls or multiple e-mails, please).

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1737517917

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 09:46 am   Permalink

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1881050881.html

Sweet Ass 2001 Ford Taurus - $2100 (hayward / castro valley)
Date: 2010-08-04, 2:56PM PDT
Reply to: sale-2zvhd-1881050881@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Holy crap! What kind of badassary is this?!
A 2001 Black Ford Taurus!
Get the hell out of here!
This car is a god amongst other, smaller cars. It eats dead dinosaur to power its black dinosaur hating heart!
IT FUCKING EATS DEAD DINOSAURS!

Ever seen that scene in movies where theres a badass explosion in the background and someones walking away from without even looking back. You know where they got the idea. yeah thats right. This fucking car walks away from explosions and doesnt even look back. Its lost plenty a pair of Gigantic sunglasses doing this so it just lets his best friend Samuel L Jackson dramatize it from now on.

This is what life is like if you dont buy this car:

Look at this pathetic punkass. Not a lady in site. Im sure he hasnt been laid since Clinton was in office (everyone was getting laid then. awwwwwwwww yeah)
Now look what happens when you buy the car

BAM SON! This car will get you so many girls. Not weak ass girls. Strong ones. To open jars and shit.
All this for only $2100! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

Look at that sweet ass lens flare. Its like im watching Star Trek. FUUUUUUCK!!

And this motherfucker comes equipped with an ipod cassete thing. So you can blast Tegan and Sara for fucking Dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh shit! What the fuck?! Is that a lego batman Hanging off the rear view? and it comes with the fucking car?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

So your probably like, "Dude why would you sell such an awesome ass car"
WELL ILL TELL YOU WHY YOU NOSY ASS!!
Im moving to Hawaii at the end of August. Thats right. Fucking Hawaii. Beaches and shit.
And those Coconut Drinks dont come cheap you know. They probably have like a small umbrella tax or something. I dunno. I dont live there yet.
If you wanna test drive the shit out of this and maybe grab some Taco Bell while we are at it.
Text me at (510)XXX-7089.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 11:36 am   Permalink

THAT was a cool-ass ad!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-09 12:59 pm   Permalink

That car is LAME!!! I got me the '99 Taurus in Hooker Red with the classic oval rear window. 24 valve DOHC 6 cylinder engine with 130,000 miles runs like a scalded-ass ape!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 10:21 pm   Permalink

OMG - that's funny Mike! Nice contribution!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation