FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 08:27 am   Permalink

I am so friggin confused right now...

I mean on the one hand, OH MY GAWD THAT TAURUS IS LIKE A BIG SCOOP OF LICORICE ICE CREAM: BLACK, SWEET, & COOL!!!

On the other hand, TIKI JEEP!!! Dunno if you guys have heard this but there is a goldanged Hummer humpin TIKI JEEP!!!

I gotta go do some serious soul searching.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 6:28 pm   Permalink

Ryan's new ad has the Magnum PI with a chick Higgins fantasy in it:

Looking for housing in xchange for? (north county coastal)

Date: 2010-08-16, 4:14PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-defyr-1902603672@craigslist.org [

Hello there,
I am currently looking for a place to live in exchange for certain talents I posses.
I have various different construction skills and know how to buld and maintain
an organic garden. Or possibly a prop 215 garden..? whatever your fancy may be I will entertain it..
I can also help with any other "man" duties you may require because I am a sort
of modern day rennassiance man and can do it all, very well actually....
This would be the perfect situation for a rich divorcee in Rancho Santa Fe to have
a personal security guard ( I'm 6'4" 200 lbs. in shape) and pool boy all in one.
Maybe you have an empty pool house you want occupied to feel safer by yourself? (kind of the Magnum P.I. feel you know?) Anyways, if this sounds fitting please contact me.
Thanks and have a beautiful day.

Ryan

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 01:18 am   Permalink

Posted August 23, 2010

TIKI - Salmon House Restaurant - Buy or Trade - $500

Here's a Great piece of Tacoma History. If you remember the Salmon House Restaurant (where McCabe's is now), you may remember the Canoe on the ceiling and putting money into the Tiki's mouth. (It collected donations for Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital.) The collection box can be locked and is made from an old "High Voltage" sign.

He's been busy since his Salmon House days -- even collecting donations at the Packwood Swap meet for the White Pass Food Bank.

The price is $500.00 but I'd be willing to TRADE as well. I'd be interested in Blacksmith or shop tools, Boy Scout patch collections, coin collections etc... Basically, Guy stuff.

Call Dave for more info at...

Hello, is this Dave? Hi Dave, I called for more info. Uhm, so like, where's the tiki in the ad you posted?

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-04 8:01 pm   Permalink

Buzz, Craigslist has eliminated your favorite source of fodder for this thread

HARTFORD, Conn. — Craigslist closed the adult services section of its website Saturday, replacing it with a black bar that says "censored," just over a week after a group of state attorneys general said there weren't enough protections against blocking potentially illegal ads promoting prostitution.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 08:37 am   Permalink

It's funny to some but others depend on the Adult Services ads to make ends meet. I mean, what's the poor guy below gonna do now? Make clay mugs and ashtrays to sell beside the road? He can barely speak English and probably walks with his knuckles dragging the ground!

TUJUNGA SAVAGE MAN MAKE ALL LADIES HAPPY-HAPPY MUCH!

You lady who stuck with wimpy man child husband or boyfriend and need touch of real man? Tujunga Savage Man is answer! He 100% real man, all muscle, few words. Tujunga Savage Man know all secret paths of pleasure through your lady places. Make plan to visit Cave of Pleasure where Tujunga Savage Man rock your world! Cave of Pleasure open 24 hours of day for lady who want company of real man. Soft touch or wild time, Tujunga Savage Man always satisfy. Tujunga Savage Man he also light vanilla scented candle, play Barry White, have chilled chardonnay, all stuff lady like.

Tujunga Savage Man: He all muscle, no girly hair on head, strong arms, soft skin.

You: Lady only, full purse and generous hands.

You call today, come and get happy-happy!

This message was edited by woofmutt on 9/5/2010 to change the spelling "Tojunga" to the correct Tujunga. Stoopid Califusa town names! Why can't they have normal easy to spell town names like Puyallup, Hoquiam, Issaquah, Snoqualmie, or Sequim???

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2010-09-05 11:03 ]

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 11:15 am   Permalink

I think GROG is from Tujunga....
That's probably his ad.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 11:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-05 11:15, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
I think GROG is from Tujunga....
That's probably his ad.

Buzzy Out!

Geez, I was thinkin' the same thing!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 1:18 pm   Permalink

Grog make Unga, HAPPY-HAPPY MUCH!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-06 1:27 pm   Permalink

What happened to "being discreet" and "anonymity"?

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 3:03 pm   Permalink

What happened to "being discreet" and "anonymity"? -GROG-

Good point. If one were providing intimate services to lonely women it'd probably be a good idea to mention "being discreet" and "anonymity" in the ad.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:10 am   Permalink

Posted 9/5/2010

Lincoln Logs Big 'L" Ranch - $15 (Bellevue)

Lincoln Logs Big "L" Ranch set in excellent condition from non-smoking home. This set is basically brand new and was only played with a handful of times since my kid is not a builder.

Great, your kid is gonna be another American who doesn't know how to actually do anything.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:26 am   Permalink

Posted 9/6/10

Montana Bison Skull Buffalo Taxidermy - $40 (Bellevue/Factoria)

I found this American Bison skull in a grassy meadow while hiking on an expansive private southwest Montana ranch two years ago. It's not in pristine shape but it's not damaged either. To me, it's more about the story anyhow. The story of this large iconic animal grazing and finally giving it's life back to the wild plains from where it was born. It would make a nice addition to any flower garden or mounted up on the wall on a garage or shed.

That's a beautiful story, but you left out the part where you interrupt the giving back of life to the plains by bringing the skull back to Bellevue to sell on Craigslist.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:31 am   Permalink

posted 9/6/10

Bull Skull! Great for Country Decor or Man Cave! (Bellevue)

Bull Skull in GREAT CONDITION! Horns measure approximately 28 inches from tip to tip, bullethole in front of head, has all the teeth. No longer fits decor of our home + we've recently downsized. If interested please email. Reasonable offer will be excepted. Thanks!

Excellent! Here's my unreasonable offer: Give it to me for free. And you deliver it.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:38 am   Permalink

posted 9/6/10

Bear & Dalmation Costumes - $7 (Green Lake)

Two costumes asking 7 each Size 6 months

So I guess if you buy the one on the right you've got to skin it yourself.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:45 am   Permalink

posted 9/6/10

Taxidermy Bear Head - $35 (Lake Stevens/East Everett)

Taxidermy bear head. One ear is missing!! But looking at it from the front view you cannot tell. Only if you look at it from the side.

Wanna trade for a table with three legs missing? If you stick it in a corner and nail it to the wall it doesn't fall over.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation