FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-13 5:20 pm   Permalink

$1 FREE RENT FOR ONE LUCKY ATTRACTIVE LADY !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-13, 1:37PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-exesf-1952160832@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I'm a male in his late 20's. I am offering free rent for one attractive lady! I know it's very hard to find employment or pay rent in this terrible economy. So I'm doing a good deed and offering free rent to one attractive lady in exchange for intimate and fun times under the bed sheets. *wink wink*

Please respond with details about yourself:
Age?
Ethnicity?
Height/weight?
Measurements including bra size?

Also respond with your pictures and phone number.

Thanks! Looking forward to hear from you!!!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 2:22 pm   Permalink

In the rooms wanted ads:

We need help (Carlsbad)
Date: 2010-09-14, 12:25PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-eah9e-1953887075@craigslist.org

Please respond with pics.

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 6:47 pm   Permalink

Funny how times have changed. When I was a kid most young women wanted to meet a nice man and get married and make a nice home. But it seems these gals just want to meet someone via Craigslist and make the 5-O-clock news when they mysteriously go missing.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 2:25 pm   Permalink

$500 swap my trailer for your beach house (san diego)

Date: 2010-10-19, 6:56PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-y4mpe-2015351499@craigslist.org
i live in a double wide nice trailer park in san ysidro, with nice carpet, windows open great, although we do have one leak from our roof in the kitchen. our water heater is past due, so takes awhile to heat up, its okay if your a morning person wake up at 4-5am turn it on, water will be hot by 8am, beautiful view of lovely tijuana.no violence really in neighbor hood, el green eyes is our neighbor in a local gang, he will have you back anyday, let him know your staying at sad boi's house, and you'll be alright. i'm looking to swap for a nice big house near the beach preferred with a firplace. i always imagined to stay the weekend in a nice big house, not to mention i'm going out holloween weekend and I need to impress the ladies with a nice house.. if your interested please send me emails. thank you, much appreciation .

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 11:15 pm   Permalink

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

For Sale - beautiful pink "vagina couch" that I made in art school and no longer have space for. The couch is large: measures 5' 3" long, 3' 3" wide at the middle, and stands 2' 3" tall (and is heavy like a couch). The pics are from my portfolio and are several years old; as a result, the couch has some scuffmarks and stains around the bottom from being moved, but otherwise is in excellent shape. A professional upholsterer helped me build the couch, so it is also functional and durable as a piece of furniture. The couch must be picked up in Mendocino, a 3-hour drive north of SF. I am asking for $600 and a loving home! Call Willow at [deleted] or reply to posting.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-20 11:20 pm   Permalink

Amazing couch Sabu! Hope you buy it !

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-26 06:08 am   Permalink

This headline (posted 2010-10-25) makes me think of both Blazing Saddles and a Violent Femme's song.

Wanted - White Girl's Cowboy boots size 1-3

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-26 06:21 am   Permalink

(Posted 2010-10-24)

FUNKY CHAIR - $25

UP FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IS AN OLD CHAIR WITH SIDE ARMS.

THIS CHAIR WAS USED IN OUR SON'S ROOM AS A READING CHAIR...

I wonder if they had a sign on the house that said "Never mind the dog, beware of our son's reading chair."

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-31 3:15 pm   Permalink

attention all Hugh Hefners (san diego)

Date: 2010-10-31, 2:54PM PDT
Reply to:
hous-rs43u-2035495349@craigslist.org

How would it feel to invite one of your guy friends over and have him see that you have 3 young hotties as your roomates? We're all down here in San Diego and we all grew up together in a small town up in Northern California. We have a 4 month old female German Shepard who is in obedience class. Fully potty trained and very friendly. We are all looking to move into a place together, we're 420 friendly but hardly ever go out. We are open minded and love to have fun. We have goofy personality's and each our own. Rent is neg. and we will also of course take care of the place and make sure everything is always picked up and in its place. We LOVE cooking and taking care of each other. Hopefully you wont decline for us to make you a great dinner and keep your place spotless! If you think that we might be a good match for you, shoot us an email or give us a call Let us know about you and what you're looking for and about your situation.
Talk to you soon! 5 three 0 three 5 five 6 zero 0 three

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-23 08:37 am   Permalink

Sweet! I've been looking for a Tijuana dentist that makes housecalls!

YOU ARE MISSING TEEH?
DO IT YOU WILL NEED THEM OUT TEETH AND VERY EXPENSIVE? WE CAN HELP, AND OVER ALL VERY AFFORORDABLE PRICE.
WE SERVICE ALL HOME FROM TIJUANA TO LOS ANGELES. PRICES FROM $ TO $ 350.00DLLS 150.DLLS
DO ALL KINDS OF REMOVABLE DENTURES.
CALL AND ASK FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE OR SEND U.S. AN EMAIL WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT .... ATICIPACION VALID UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2010

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-08 08:22 am   Permalink

Posted 2010-12-07

Looking for a Editor & Shooter $$ (Bellevue, WA)

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 11:22 pm   Permalink

Posted 2011-03-05

Hawaiian /Tiki Bar Display - $150 (Olympia)

Very cool custom Hawaiian Display...Could be used as a Tiki bar? $150

That's a swell price for such sweet custom work.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 11:44 pm   Permalink

Craigslist Wonders UPDATE!!!

This awesome "tiki" which was
previously offered at the ridiculous amount of $500 is now available for a much more sensible $250!

TIKI Piggy Bank - Cedar wood carving - $250 (Tacoma, WA)
Date: 2011-03-05

This is a BIG TIKI carved in cedar. It's also a cool part of Tacoma history since it used to be in the old Salmon House Restaurant. (where McCabe's is now) It collected donations for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. Very cool -- locally carved. Call Dave for more info at...

If $250 seems kinda steep I have a similar sized old log which my dog Critter has chewed up pretty good* and it now looks a heckuva lot like this "tiki piggy bank." It's also historical cuz the log was a tree that blew down during that big windstorm on the day Clinton was inaugurated. Yours for 100 bucks. You haul.

*I dunno why Critter likes to chew on the log so much. He's kinda nuts.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-01 6:39 pm   Permalink

Posted 2011-09-30

8' Tall Tiki - $795 (West Seattle)

Hello,
I am selling this solid cedar 50 year old 8' foot tall Tiki statue carved by a famous Hawaiian carver Weiwiuli in excellent condition.
Serious inquires only. No trades, no low ball offers and no scammers please. Spammers what is your point? I don't get it. I will not ship it, so F. off.

The tiki is a bit too rich for my blood but I'd be interested to see what they want for the crazy new wave sunglasses the gal is wearing.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 1:47 pm   Permalink

Posted 2011-09-30

Fabulous Pair of Vintage Ceramic Lamps - $120

AWESOME lemony yellow porcelain lamps...Fabulous shape and style. One of them has a hairline fracture - see close up photo - but these are so unique and cool!

Here's the close up of the "hairline fracture":

If you think that's a hairline fracture you might be interested in this car which is slightly dented on the rear driver's side door...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation