FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Craigslist Wonders
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-04 2:29 pm   Permalink

After they sell the tiki will Ms Anonymous be able to afford a bra?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 2:57 pm   Permalink

Hey, it was a cold day!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTech
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-14 3:01 pm   Permalink

Nifty looking stove. Not sure if it's worth $700 but...

http://santafe.craigslist.org/atq/2649551398.html

View Profile of TikiTech Send a personal message to TikiTech      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-20 09:00 am   Permalink

Posted 2011-10-04

unique leather native american picture - $125 (Oakharbor Wa)

face made of leather,elk hair feather in hair is seagull with necklace made of glass crow beads,turquiose and bone. throwing axe made of moose antler,copper and turkey feather,with pipe made of deer antler,leather,bull horn,brass,glass crow beads and turkey feather.frame is alder with moose antler feather tied on top,wood arrow made of copper and turkey feathers.

Finally! All the Native American art elements you love in one "unique" piece!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2011-10-20 09:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-01 18:39, woofmutt wrote:
Posted 2011-09-30

8' Tall Tiki - $795 (West Seattle)

Hello,
I am selling this solid cedar 50 year old 8' foot tall Tiki statue carved by a famous Hawaiian carver Weiwiuli in excellent condition.
Serious inquires only. No trades, no low ball offers and no scammers please. Spammers what is your point? I don't get it. I will not ship it, so F. off.

The tiki is a bit too rich for my blood but I'd be interested to see what they want for the crazy new wave sunglasses the gal is wearing.

Only 10 bucks at Amazon!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 10:31 pm   Permalink

Posted 2012-05-08

Writers block

So I am writing this story, and I have 100 ways I can write it but idk how to get over my block. Email me if you can help

There might be "100 ways (you) can write it" but the one that uses standard English and punctuation would probably be best.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-08 11:27 pm   Permalink

Yay!!!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-08 11:32 pm   Permalink

This Tiki needs to take a leak! Did Doug Horne do this?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-08 11:55 pm   Permalink

This is an excellent example of "write what you know." We can really feel this chair because the writer knows the chair so well...Where it has been, what it can do, its ability to avoid cats and be rabbit adjacent. This is poetry in prose form. Very basic chair? Hardly. This is a chair of beauty.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-09 12:44 am   Permalink

Amazing carving that has age to it, carved on a single piece of what appears to be oak(...could be wrong about that?), but this Tiki is over-the-top, excellent, painted vintage item that is sure to impress!

Yes, you could be wrong about it being oak. And you could be wrong about it being "over-the-top," "excellent," and it being an "item that is sure to impress." And you're definitely wrong about the $175 price, it's worth much much more than that.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-09 06:39 am   Permalink

Hakalugi, could you please move that last post to Marketplace where it belongs?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-13 07:57 am   Permalink

For sale is a Washer tub PERFECT for an outdoor fire Pit. You can pickup or I can drop off depending on where you are located. Thanks! Please call (425)XXX-XXXX Jason

"Sugar-baby, calm down! Soon as I sell the pieces of our broked down washer machine I'll have some moneys and we can git on over to the Renta Center and git us a new washer then you can get that there dirty laundry done! Now d'yuh think I should try an sell the washer machine body as bein good fer a dog house or bein a great play fort for kids?"

Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-14 01:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-13 07:57, woofmutt wrote:

"Sugar-baby, calm down! Soon as I sell the pieces of our broked down washer machine I'll have some moneys and we can git on over to the Renta Center and git us a new washer then you can get that there dirty laundry done!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOCC1EKXRBc

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-14 07:54 am   Permalink

Heads upped by RevBambooBen

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-14 08:04 am   Permalink

Heads upped by RevBambooBen

full custom hand built tiki theme bar, complete with 4 electrical ports, black lights and multi colored lights. perfect for backyard entertainment or pool partys. call if interested, NO text please.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation