FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 3:52 pm   Permalink

I will get a card Now,
and leave it there at the Bar all week, till Sun night for people to sign for her.
I will also have some binders of paper that will go to Bens event, and to the HB pier show, to have people sign, and then bring back and put them with the card, to give to JonPaul sun nite at Dons.

Thanks everybody.
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-04-26 5:56 pm   Permalink

OUCH!!!! That was a close one. So sorry to hear about this! I'm beaming positive mana for a speedy and full recovery.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GlasgowTikiShakers
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-26 6:14 pm   Permalink

You know how much we love you guys. All of our thoughts are with you.
Bill and Joyce

View Profile of GlasgowTikiShakers Send a personal message to GlasgowTikiShakers  Email GlasgowTikiShakers     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 6:21 pm   Permalink

Hang in there, girl! Sending out positive healing and calm thoughts to you.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 6:42 pm   Permalink

Marie, Even though we haven't met, you still belong to the Tiki Family and I wish you a speedy recovery. It hurts to hear the pain you are going through and I'm sure it won't be for long,, I feel Help is coming!!
Jon Paul What can I say but hang in there and if there's anything I can do, please let me know.
Benz

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
goddess-sunb
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-26 6:49 pm   Permalink

Marie,

Even though I dont know you and a Hi has been tossed here and there - I DO WISH the BEST for you!!!
The tiki gods are looking after you.

Roxanne

View Profile of goddess-sunb Send a personal message to goddess-sunb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 8:11 pm   Permalink

AAAARGH!!! How did I miss this thread? Marie, hang in there. You and JP are couple of my most favorite Tiki people ever. If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to contact me.
Very glad that it wasn't more serious. Wishing you the best.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 8:16 pm   Permalink

Accidental double post. Sorry.

[ This Message was edited by: Matt Reese 2010-04-27 06:41 ]

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 8:53 pm   Permalink

I was on a road trip this weekend, just chatted with her over email the day before. My heart sank when I read the news on my phone. Crap. Nothing I could have done, but I felt helpless and disconnected just from not being in the area... sent every bit of positive thoughts I could muster from up north. Love you Marie. Get better fast! JP, buddy, if there's anything you need, just let us/me know! You aren't alone.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 9:23 pm   Permalink

Thank You for the up-dates JP & Jeff. I'm glad to hear Marie is on track and feeling more comfortable. I'm thankful also that Marie has JP and her Mama by her side and JP has Jeff I know your surrounded by wonderful family and friends. I wanted to tell you JP and Marie, getting to know you (and you too Jeff) better in the last couple years has been a great and fun experience.  I have learned so much from them from Tiki to Poland and cocktails to surf music. I have enjoyed every bit of our time together and I will await more great times in the near future.
  Marie is brilliant as you all know and truly an inspiration to me and she's also one tough gal, and one of the hardest working persons I  have ever known so, I have no doubt Marie will fight for a fast recovery.
 I wish we would all learn to express ourselves and not wait until times such as these to tell our loved ones, I love you, thanks or just how much we care.
  Please don't hesitate to call upon me for anything you might need now and in the future. I know when I was bolted back together I needed help with rides and shopping and just good company to keep me positive so please, if I can help I would like to. 
 Thanks for leaving the card at Don's that's very nice and much appreciated I'll be in to sign it this week. 
 Much love and only good things, Kelly 

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 9:30 pm   Permalink

Worst news ever... I just got back from vacation, and this is the first thing I see. Marie's one of the nicest people around, and as stated before, the reason why Don's is the awesome place it is. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Get well soon...somebody's gotta make the drink mixes every night

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kimo90808

Posted: 2010-04-26 10:29 pm   Permalink

You have our positive thoughts Marie!!! Jim & Maya

View Profile of kimo90808 Send a personal message to kimo90808      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 12:05 am   Permalink

Great turnout at Dons tonight to sign the get well card for Marie.
Thanks everybody.
if you couldn't make it,
I left the card, and 3 ring binder with more pages for overflow,
at the bar, just tell them you are a TC person, and you want to sign it for her.
It will be there till Sun Night. after the Bamboo Ben event.
you can sign anytime between now and then.

thanks again everybody,
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 01:27 am   Permalink

Marie, It was so cool meeting you and Jonpaul at the Tikiyaki show and
so great to see you at Dons in March. Im so bummed to read about the accident.
I hope you have a speedy recovery. The Bobs and I are sending you love and
positive vibes Hang in there Jonpaul, MP

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 06:43 am   Permalink

When Marie can receive cards, flowers, etc..can someone please post or be available to pm the mailing address?

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation