FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 8:34 pm   Permalink

Love the both of you Marie and Jonpaul ..... I am sending out everything I have for you to pull through!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 8:47 pm   Permalink

I was shocked to hear the bad news, our little family is praying for Marie and wishing for the best possible in this situation.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-24 8:55 pm   Permalink

shocked to hear the news ~ the very best of luck to you all.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-24 9:20 pm   Permalink

UPDATE
ALL:
We just got the word here at Don the Beachcomber from JohPaul through Jeff, that the bleeding at the point of the concussion has proven to be very limited, and has now stopped. That has opened the door for the use of painkillers, and Marie is sleeping easily now.
Best,
Art

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 9:33 pm   Permalink

Wow I am stunned .My thoughts and prayers are with both JP and Marie at this difficult time.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 9:38 pm   Permalink

So glad to hear her symptoms of bleeding have downgraded, for her and Jon Pauls sake! Sending positive wishes to all who know her. Hang in there JP...

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 9:47 pm   Permalink

So bummed to hear this happened. When Marie is absent from Don's its like peanut butter and no jelly. Last time I was at Don's was the weekend of the Kon Tiki lighting which she attended so she wasn't behind the bar that night, i missed her enthusiasm and aloha. Sending positive thoughts her way for a speedy recovery, she is appreciated and loved by many!!!!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-24 10:20 pm   Permalink

Oh jeez, sorry to hear this. Hoping for good news,
-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 10:33 pm   Permalink

So glad to hear that Marie is getting some relief from the pain right now. She and Jonpaul are so loved by all of us. Marie, we're all cheering you on, and SO THANKFUL you're alive!!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 10:56 pm   Permalink

Just heard about this at Don's....

I'm glad she is finally on some pain medication though!

sending positive energy & prayers to you & JonPaul

GET WELL SOON!
WE LOVE YOU MARIE!
<3 <3 <3

ps. thank you guys for keeping us updated on Marie's condition

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 11:24 pm   Permalink

I just woke up to this news and I am in shock. Marie and JP are pillars of the community, and it really hurts to find out such good friends are in such pain. I am not religious per se, but in this case I will pray.
Sven

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 11:29 pm   Permalink

Prayers from casa Gallardo. We love Marie and JP.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-24 11:31 pm   Permalink

Cristine's and my thoughts are with you. We went to DtB's for my birthday in Feb and you made my fun day even better with your hospitality and wonderful drinks. We hope you have a safe and speedy recovery.

Take care.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-24 11:41 pm   Permalink

Thoughts coming your way JP and Marie.
You are good people, you should not have problems like that.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Tiki Viking
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 12:12 am   Permalink

What awful news, what a terrible thing to happen to such a wonderful couple....our thoughts and prayers are with Marie and JP. Wishing Marie a complete and speedy recovery and offering our support to JP.
Jay & Julienne

View Profile of Kon-Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Kon-Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation