FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 09:49 am   Permalink

Cindy and I are so relieved that both are you are doing better as well as your spirits . Please keep us updated . We were all worried sick . Hang in there. This too will pass. I cant wait for Marie to fix me up one of her famous Rockstars for me . hahaha

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Pineapple
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-29 11:07 am   Permalink

I had no idea this happened until just now... After visiting DTB last week, one of my mugs chipped in transit to CT. I sent an email yesterday asking how I might purchase a replacement, and just received a reply from Marie APOLOGIZING for not being able to send a mug right away.

Wow, I cannot praise this woman enough! I sincerely hope this is a sign she is on the road to recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

View Profile of Professor Pineapple Send a personal message to Professor Pineapple  Goto the website of Professor Pineapple     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 11:19 am   Permalink

Thanks for the update JP.
Claudette and I are also breathing a great sigh of relief.
Marie is truly a blessed spirit and we are all the better for knowing
her and you. Look forward to seeing her as soon as she can receive
visitors. Wishing you guys all the best for a speedy recovery!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 12:23 pm   Permalink

Huuuuraaaaay! That was the best thing I could have read this week! SO glad to hear that things are heading in the right direction, Jonpaul, and that Marie is showing some of her playful spirit that we all love so much. I have been getting updates over on FB too, and was excited when someone said you had posted here again with some positive news. I'll PM you for the details on sending manifestations of love and good mana, and will look forward to the next update. As others have said, please don't forget to take care of YOU too!

Much love and positive energy towards you both,

Deanna and Trevor

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 12:50 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear that Marie is making excellent progress towards recovery. We continue to keep Marie and Jonpaul in our prayers.

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

Marie & Jonpaul, we are so glad the news is only getting better, you guys rest & recharge
Marie, Nancy & I are thinking of you & hope everyday brings more healing.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 8:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-28 13:50, JONPAUL wrote:
I know that many out there consider this 'our little hobby,' but the profound way that people have
come together in love, support and as family at a time like this, proves that it is much, much more.
Jonpaul

And conversely, it is wonderful folks like you and Marie that allows a outpouring so easily. I have been away for a few days and just saw this, I am a believing Christian and my wife and I will pray daily for recovery, comfort, peace and God's presence for both of you as well as continued provision.
Steve and Deva Andrews

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 07:29 am   Permalink

I just heard from Marie (meaning via e-mail) and she sounded great! She is one tough cookie, a little car mash-up ain't gonna do her in.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 08:01 am   Permalink

Thats such good news it deserved to be posted twice! All the good mana sent has definately found its way to her. Stoked to hear that Marie is back to some of her antics, and that she is on her way to re-coopville. Shes a hard charger!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 08:07 am   Permalink

That's awesome news - really glad to hear it. JP, if you guys need anything at all just call...even if you need someone just to bring you over Taco Bell, or a flask of Diplomatico or something Love you guys, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Jason and Dannelle

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-30 08:23 am   Permalink

Marie - We hope your Weekend is full of Sunshine!!! We are here for you if you need ANYTHING.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 09:18 am   Permalink

For anyone that is going to the Bamboo Ben event this sunday.
Ben is going to have a Big Get well Card for Marie, for everybody to sign there.

and please swing by Don the Beachcomber after.
there is a Card and a 3 ring binder for people to sign for her there also.

thanks
Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2010-04-30 09:20 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 09:51 am   Permalink

Marie,

We all missed you at the Tiki Ti yesterday and Trader Vic's last night. You and Jon were in every ones thoughts. Get well soon. If you need a Mai Tai smuggled in, let me know! ;()

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 7:33 pm   Permalink

I just heard of this news last night and have been thinking of you since Marie. I know you're a tough cookie, so please know that everyone is pulling for your speedy recovery!
A

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 8:15 pm   Permalink

Prayers for better-than-before healing from the Central Coast...metro Chicago on the Great Lakes

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation