FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 10:57 am   Permalink

I think Marie could use a good jolt of concentrated positive vibes rightabout now, don't weaken in your effort, everybody!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 11:11 am   Permalink

We plan on visiting Marie tomorrow afternoon with flowers, fluff goodies,
and good vibes! See you soon Marie!

J & C

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 11:19 am   Permalink

Info for Benefit show on Sun May 30th at Dons to be announced soon.
keep yer eyes peeled for the info.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JONPAUL
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 1:41 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everyone,

Once again, I have to begin by extending an ENORMOUS thank you for the tremendous outpouring
of love and encouragement for Marie. Every single post, email, text message, card, flower, gift and
visit has done wonders for her spirit and helped to alleviate her constant pain.
I've been putting everything up around her in the hospital room and it makes her so happy to have a visual
reminder of how much she's loved and appreciated.
Honestly, it's been a rough road--good days, bad days, ups and downs, mainly trying to manage the
intense level of pain she has to endure.
Please know that every thought, prayer, good vibe and well wish has been heard, felt and appreciated
beyond what mere 'thank you' can express.
She is on the road to recovery, physical therapy has been working with her every day and she is growing
stronger.
I'm still picking up and bringing her cards and packages, so please don't hesitate to PM me for the address
if anyone's interested.
Much love,
Jonpaul

FIBERGLASS JUNGLE on Luxuria

View Profile of JONPAUL Send a personal message to JONPAUL  Goto the website of JONPAUL     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 1:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the update Jonpaul -

Love and positive vibes always for you two. G

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 2:03 pm   Permalink

Ouh man, that picture....that is just too much. Funny, beautiful, moving...everything in one.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 2:08 pm   Permalink

So glad to hear the update JonPaul, you kids hang in there! we are thinking of you guys everyday!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-06 3:52 pm   Permalink

Marie and Jon Paul, sorry for such a late note to you. I am so relieved to hear that Marie is OK and getting better. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I see that the Tiki Gods are also sharing their love! Get better soon, the Tiki scene can,t live without you.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 4:22 pm   Permalink

I am so glad to hear and see that Marie is making good progress! We're continuously sending love and healing energy!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 5:15 pm   Permalink

i heard the bad news and just wanted to say to marie our thoughts are with you.hang in there make a speedy recovery!!! best to jon paul as well.
best regards,
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 5:49 pm   Permalink

Benefit Show is a GO !!!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=36385&forum=17

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 10:47 pm   Permalink

Woooot!!

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 07:01 am   Permalink

Just heard about this and we are so shocked. We hung out with Marie last October when we came out for our vacation, and she made us feel so welcome we didn't want to leave. Both Marie and Jon Paul are lovely people, and again we have only meet them through the tiki scene, and we have been lucky enough that everytime we come over from England, we normally manage to see one of them or both, and they are wonderful. Our best wishes go to you both and heres hoping for a very speedy recovery and we hope to see you guys soon! Sue and Dave. xxx.

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Flaming Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-07 4:37 pm   Permalink

You are both in our thoughts and our prayers,
please let us know if we can lend support or
help in any way.
David & Patricia

View Profile of Flaming Tiki Send a personal message to Flaming Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melekalikimaka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-08 06:23 am   Permalink

Looking forward to the gathering...hopefully, we can make it.

Rest well...heal fast.

View Profile of Melekalikimaka Send a personal message to Melekalikimaka  Email Melekalikimaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation