FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 12:22 am   Permalink

So, so sorry to hear the news. You are in our thoughts. Get better soon.

-Jason & Staci

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 12:59 am   Permalink

Was on my way home from Waikiki when I heard about this.

The good news is, Marie is alive, and, judging by the severity of the accident, that IS good news.

I'm not religious, but when I ask for things from the universe, I turn to the ocean...So, I'll send my prayers to neptune, that Marie, gets through this, and has a full and speedy recovery.

JP and Marie, much love from ,Me, Coco, Angie, the TC and Tikiyaki Ohana...you know we're all here for you guys.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2010-04-25 11:20 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 01:09 am   Permalink

Just read what happened. So sorry! First of all, Marie so glad to hear you're still with us. You're a strong cookie and I know it will be tough but you'll pull through this. Hang in there and stay strong. If there's anything we can do to help just let us know. Good thoughts coming your way and wishes for a strong and speedy recovery. Hugs to you and Jon Paul.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 01:22 am   Permalink

We just got back from Don's, we heard the news when we walked it this afternoon, From someone who has been threw this himself
our hearts go out to you Marie & Jon Paul hang in there! last we heard the news was good and though Marie is busted up, she will get better!

saying that, Marie, you where missed tonight & Don's is not the same without you
Nancy & I wish you the best in your recovery, Feel better soon!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 07:18 am   Permalink

I was with Sabu and Doctor Z at Don's last night when I heard this terrible news. I'm so saddened that Jonpaul and Marie have to go through this but am thankful that Marie is still with us and is now resting with pain meds.

All my love and prayers to you both Jonpaul and Marie. If you need help with anything -- please let me know. I'm here for you both. Anything, ok?

Get well soon

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 07:58 am   Permalink

I am saddened to hear this terrible news, but thankful it was not any worse. We care about you and are praying for a smooth and speedy recovery.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ashman_atl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 08:24 am   Permalink

Sorry to hear this bad news. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Ashley

View Profile of ashman_atl Send a personal message to ashman_atl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 08:34 am   Permalink

My best thoughts to Marie and JP for a sucessfull recovery.

Mike

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 08:46 am   Permalink

We were also at Dons yesterday afternoon and found out the news. Really took the wind out of our afternoon!

Heal quickly, Marie! We're sending healing thoughts your way. We look forward to seeing you and your cheery personality out and about again very soon!

Let me know if you two need any assistance with ANYTHING!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 08:48 am   Permalink

Sending every bit of aloha and love I have your way. Terribly saddened to hear this horrible news

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:00 am   Permalink

Marie & JP, your in our thoughts.

David & Beth

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:04 am   Permalink

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:16 am   Permalink

Denise and I were shocked to the core to hear the news late last night! Marie and JonPaul are loyal and true friends and Ohana.
Just this last weekend, Marie went over and above her DTB duties, to ensure that our first visit there was a memorable one. And indeed it was.
We're thinking of you, baby! You're in our prayers and every thought. Thank God you're alive and still with us! I know that if there's anyone who can fight and pull through this terrible tragedy, it's you! JonPaul, our being goes out to you too. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I wish we lived closer. If there's anything you need... Please give your sweetheart a kiss on the brow from us and convey our strongest and deepest get well wishes!
We love you both!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:20 am   Permalink

Stay strong, stay away from the hospital food.

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
procinema29
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:30 am   Permalink

Sending very best thoughts for Marie.

View Profile of procinema29 Send a personal message to procinema29      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation