FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:31 am   Permalink

Marie always goes above and beyond. As a member of a band that has played both at Don's and at Buster's, she has always treated us great. Always a smile and a courteous greeting...not someone who just hired us but actually a friend.

I am a religious person, so I will be praying for her quick and speedy recovery.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:43 am   Permalink

You're both in my thoughts. My strongest wishes and hopes for a swift and complete recovery. I hope that the worst of it is already behind you, and that sunny days are just around the corner. Hang in there. Thankfully you both have built many beautiful friendships, and I know you'll be surrounded by lots of love and support through this rough stretch.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 09:52 am   Permalink

That's awful to hear! My family has been affected by grave car accidents (my sister and my mom) so whenever I hear about one, my heart sinks. I'll be praying as hard as I can for Marie and Jon Paul. GET WELL SOON MARIE!!!

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 10:48 am   Permalink

My God....I can't believe this... Such an amazing girl... I'm praying for you, Marie.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-25 11:40 am   Permalink

We hope you have a speedy recovery and our thoughts are with you both.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 12:43 pm   Permalink

Such terrible news! Please add my wishes for a quick recovery. Hugs to Marie and JonPaul.

[ This Message was edited by: ookoo lady 2010-04-27 11:14 ]

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happychi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 1:44 pm   Permalink

Marie and JonPaul - I'm sending lots of love and positive vibes to you both in this extremely difficult time. I love you both and will be there for you guys at the drop of a dime. Please let us know when we can come visit Marie and if there is ANYTHING that either one of you need. You were missed at Don's last night Marie and it wasn't the same without your smiling face behind that bar!

View Profile of happychi Send a personal message to happychi  Goto the website of happychi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 2:22 pm   Permalink

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Marie. Been getting frequent updates from Joe Banks. We all love you very much.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 2:32 pm   Permalink

Okay, which of you clever carvers is going to make some Tiki crutches for Marie while she heals up?! She needs to be styling for Tiki Oasis!!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 2:33 pm   Permalink

We were shocked at the news!

Glad to hear Marie is getting some medication now... Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Marie and Jonpaul, you two are in our thoughts, please don't hesitate to ask for help with anything... I know the TC ohana will step up for anything you need!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 2:53 pm   Permalink

So shocked and sorry to hear this news Marie! My thoughts are with you and Jonpaul. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melekalikimaka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 3:21 pm   Permalink

I wish you a quick recovery, Marie. Sorry to hear you have to endure so much pain.

I'm sending you some healing vibes!

View Profile of Melekalikimaka Send a personal message to Melekalikimaka  Email Melekalikimaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 3:38 pm   Permalink

Was shocked to hear about this at Don's last night. My thoughts and prayers are with you Marie, love you. JP, hang in there buddy, let me know if you need anything at all.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 3:38 pm   Permalink

I was just driving home from rehearsel(2:45 Sun afternoon) and saw Jonpaul on the side of the 10 going through some wreckage on the side of the road. I was going to call him when I got home to ask what the hell he was doing. I saw this thread and my heart sank.

Much love and good thoughts being sent out through the either to you and Marie my brother!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 4:17 pm   Permalink

Although I do not know Marie and JonPaul, I'm always saddened to hear when other Tiki folk have been hurt or are sick. I am sending good thoughts your way and hope you make a swift recovery. It sounds like there is quite a network of friends and family to help you through your recovery and hopefully bring you REAL food in the hospital .

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation