FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
The Whale Rider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-25 9:51 pm   Permalink

Marie, I just felt devistated when Scott told me the news... I know you've had the surgeries and are now recovering... You're at one of the premire trauma facilities in the state and I know everything went well... Once they transfer you to a Kaiser facility (if they do) I hope it's mine so I can come hang with you every day... I'm sending you all of my positive energy so you will heal quickly!!! JonPaul, I know this has to be one of the most difficult time of your life... If you need anything - and I mean anything - don't hesitate to ask Scott or I... we will be there for you 100%... Much Love Always, Laura

View Profile of The Whale Rider Send a personal message to The Whale Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 10:14 pm   Permalink

Jonpaul, thanks for the update! Hang in there!

So glad the surgeries went well! Hopefully the worst is behind you now and Marie can begin recovery!

Please let us know when we can shower Marie with cards and other tokens of our love and the positive energy we're sending your way!

Again - don't hesitate to ask for any assistance you may need!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 10:15 pm   Permalink

Hey all,
I posted about this in Ca. Events.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=31825&forum=17&start=0

Hope that any of you that are in the area, and able to swing by Dons on monday evening, can.
I would like to have a bunch of people sign a Big Get well Card for Marie.

please pass the word in e-mails, texts, and facebook,

thanks
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 10:16 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear the good news,know that you have friends here,Take care & speedy recovery Marie!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slingerland61

Posted: 2010-04-25 10:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the update Jonpaul. We all really appreciate the time it took for you to check in and write.
Sending best wishes/prayers/good vibes from your pals up here in Portland (Steve & Haley, Scot & Juliee, too).

View Profile of Slingerland61 Send a personal message to Slingerland61  Goto the website of Slingerland61     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 11:01 pm   Permalink

JP -

All of my love to you and Marie. I am at a loss of what to say except that I adore you both and am praying and hoping for her speedy recovery. Stay strong!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FilthyMidget
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 11:15 pm   Permalink

many positive thoughts in your direction that the healing continues.
I hope her pain lessens and recovery comes quick.

aka The Filthy Midget

View Profile of FilthyMidget Send a personal message to FilthyMidget  Email FilthyMidget     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SmokingTiki

Posted: 2010-04-25 11:37 pm   Permalink

Marie,

Audrey and I wish you the speediest recovery. We know Sophia (our little redheaded baby you know so well)will miss seeing you come by and say Hi. Hang in there and we can't wait to see you again.

The Johns Family

View Profile of SmokingTiki Send a personal message to SmokingTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 11:38 pm   Permalink

So sad to hear of all this news late, but Marie and JonPaul you are in my thoughts and prayers.

A blessing that the healing can now begin, and as tough as the road to recovery may be, we will all be here to give you both the strength you need.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 05:11 am   Permalink

So sorry to hear the news. Thinking of you both and sending heartfelt wishes for Marie from across the miles in Amesbury, Massachusetts

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 05:31 am   Permalink

My thoughts are with you both! Best wishes to both for a speedy recovery.

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 05:47 am   Permalink

Glad to hear the surgeries went well. Thinking of you both and wishing you the best.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 08:13 am   Permalink

I'm pretty much offline every weekend, so I'm just learning of this now. The silver lining is that Marie is still with us and she sounds like she'll recover.

My daughter's childhood friend was not as fortunate. Two weeks ago he lost control of his motorcycle, went flying off the road, hit a bunch of stuff along the way, broke every bone in his body and left this world moments later at the ripe old age of 22. At least, he would not have felt anything. It was over in a flash.

Marie, on the other hand, is still around, starting to recover (it seems) and will have to put up with us for years to come. Please, pass along my good wishes and regards.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 08:44 am   Permalink

So sorry to hear about the accident. We've only been to Don's once, but Marie made us feel like regulars - she was so nice and so full of energy. I hope Marie has a speedy recovery.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 08:49 am   Permalink

Our thoughts and prayers are with JP and Marie and we wish Marie a speedy recovery.

John and Shanna Sissel

[ This Message was edited by: Tikitatt 2010-04-26 08:50 ]

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation