FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki pray for Marie...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
pray for Marie...
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 08:52 am   Permalink

Marie,
here's wishing you a speedy recovery
and sending prayers and love to you and JonPaul.

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 08:53 am   Permalink

Here's to a speedy recovery, good thoughts to you both.
Tiki King

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 09:04 am   Permalink

I think we met Marie on April 9th at lunch in the early afternoon at DTBC. Marie was very kind and gracious while we visited and we left feeling very welcomed. On the same day, prior to our visit to DTBC, I received a call from work that one of my co-workers and friend, Mike Mayorga has been in a serious motorcycle accident and had been thrown 25 feet off his bike on Interstate 80 at Riverside and was taken to Sutter Roseville where he still remains in ICU with extremely serious physical problems.

I pray for them both and send positive thoughts for a quick and speedy recovery. Life is way too short to have complications like this happen. I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy and God's speed.

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2010-04-26 09:26 am   Permalink

So saddened to get this news. Be strong & our thoughts are with you both.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 09:45 am   Permalink

All of our prayers here at Tiki Farm to Marie. This is very sad and we wish Marie a speedy recovery and our best to Jonpaul.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 09:59 am   Permalink

I've been away all weekend so I just got the news. I'm really glad to hear that Marie's surgeries went well, and I'm sending all best positive vibes toward a speedy recovery. Jonpaul, I will look forward to hearing on when she can receive cards and flowers, and my best thoughts to you as well.

My wife's uncle passed away this weekend and there is a family dinner/memorial tonight, but BTD I'm going to try to get down to Don's when it's over to sign the get well card.

Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 10:11 am   Permalink

Somebody suggested that if they can't get down to Dons, that we leave the card at the Bar, for a week or so. and people can swing by when they can, and sign it then. Then at the end of next weekend, I can then give it to JonPaul.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 10:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-26 10:11, bigtikidude wrote:
Somebody suggested that if they can't get down to Dons, that we leave the card at the Bar, for a week or so. and people can swing by when they can, and sign it then. Then at the end of next weekend, I can then give it to JonPaul.

Jeff(btd)

That's a Great Idea Jeff

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 10:39 am   Permalink

Marie and JP, stay strong, you will get through this. Our thoughts are with you.

Scott and Jen

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 11:14 am   Permalink

My thoughts and prayers are with you Marie.

All the best to you and JonPaul for a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scombsmatta
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-26 2:21 pm   Permalink

Marie is "The Beachcomber". It is not the same without her! I missed her on Saturday and then when I heard. We all gasped. I have faith in her and she will come out of this tragedy smiling, maybe a little spacey, but okay. My prayers are with her and her family.

God bless,

Kuke Combs

View Profile of scombsmatta Send a personal message to scombsmatta      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 2:37 pm   Permalink

Tragic news.
Best wishes to Marie for a full and speedy recovery.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DGG

Posted: 2010-04-26 3:07 pm   Permalink

My heartfelt best wishes to Marie to a quick and full recovery and to JonPaul-hang in there man. Dario

[ This Message was edited by: DGG 2010-04-26 15:07 ]

View Profile of DGG Send a personal message to DGG  Email DGG Goto the website of DGG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DGG

Posted: 2010-04-26 3:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-26 10:11, bigtikidude wrote:

Jeff(btd)

Let us know Jeff.

View Profile of DGG Send a personal message to DGG  Email DGG Goto the website of DGG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 3:35 pm   Permalink

By the looks of the posts, Marie has touched many of our lives. Let us hope that she will soon be aware of this and that it aids in her recovery and emotional well-being.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation