FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-20 11:58 pm   Permalink

Wow! So much great art going to a great cause!

Here are a couple of pieces I created for the raffle.

A 7.5" plush vinyl Rum Barrel:

And a black paper/colored pencil drawing of everyone's favorite swordfish sign:

They both look better in person...

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 04:51 am   Permalink

That drawing is very cool.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 06:43 am   Permalink

Looking good Eric!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2010-05-21 07:02 am   Permalink

Eric-That sign looks better than the real thing!!! When I look at it I feel like I'm right outside the Dagger Bar!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 09:38 am   Permalink

Sweeet!!
Nice Stuff Eric.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 10:48 am   Permalink

Mahalo!

These drawings always look like scribbles on black paper to me when I start them, but they somehow come together at the end!

Just glad I can help out!

This is going to be an amazing event... I am blown away by the tremendous outpouring of love and the effort everyone is putting into it!

YAY for TC Ohana!!!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2010-05-21 11:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-06 18:57, WooHooWahine wrote:
If you are interested in donating a prize for our Raffle or Silent Auction you can PM me or send an email to woohoowahine@yahoo.com

Marie is a Very Special Person and Friend..let's show her The Ohana Spirit though this event.

FYI...... SoccerTiki and I will be at Don's Monday Night if anyone has any donations that they would like to drop off for the Raffle/Silent Auction. Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to those of you who have already shipped or delivered your donations to us

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2010-05-21 11:15 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 12:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-20 23:58, tobunga wrote:

And a black paper/colored pencil drawing of everyone's favorite swordfish sign:

They both look better in person...

They look excellent even posted here! Great work!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-21 12:35 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to see Exotiki, it's been way too long since you guys have played!

If anyone hasn't seen them play, you are in for a real treat!

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-21 12:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

FYI...... SoccerTiki and I will be at Don's Monday Night if anyone has any donations that they would like to drop off for the Raffle/Silent Auction. Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to those of you who have already shipped or delivered your donations to us

Great! See you there to drop off our donations.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 12:38 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki peeps-

My submission to the MariePalooza silent auction next weekend:

"Tit n' Tiki"

TikiG acrylic painting on 12" x 16" canvas panel

-with so much love and damn outstanding art coming down this pike, it has been a pleasure to donate a part of my admiration back to Marie in the form of this painting.

The inspiration for this work? Go breastess-ses!! Thanks Jason for YOUR donation...my direction.

I'm pretty stoked - given the opportunity to participate in a special situation here - I must say Thanks folks for organizing it all.

Cheers! G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 1:50 pm   Permalink

Rock on TikiG!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 2:46 pm   Permalink

Dani and I are so happy that the first of our Raffle/Silent auction items turned out looking good for a good cause!

First, We have an artist rendition of Marie and her love for tiki's and pop art, Our handled " MariePalooza " mug

Second, We have a " Head Hunter " bowl

We have a four sided "Ku Bowl" In the kiln right now, We will post pictures later, We hope to see all you So.Cal TC'ers there. Cheers! Gogo and Dani

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 4:53 pm   Permalink

excellent work Tiki G and Gogo and Dani,

I will be picking up some stuff from Cass(Ocea-Otica) tonight in burbank, and will bring it to Dons on monday.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-23 07:34 am   Permalink

Thank You Jeff, Here is our pictures of the " Ku Bowl " for MariePalooza, Hope to see a bunch of TC'ers there, Cheers! Gogo and Dani

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation