FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
hulahoney
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-07 08:43 am   Permalink

Thank you so much for organizing this! I can't wait to attend and help out....

See you all soon..

Best wishes to Marie and her recovery.

View Profile of hulahoney Send a personal message to hulahoney      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 09:54 am   Permalink

Just spoke to Jeff(BTD) and we will bring mucho fluff stuff
for the raffle and some art for the auction.
Get well soon Marie!

Jason and Claudette
www.fluffshop.com

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 10:23 am   Permalink

I'll be there for sure... I don't know Marie well, but I'll never forget she's the person who made me my very first authentic Mai Tai and Lapu Lapu at Buster's Beach House! And boy, were they good! I'll be donating one of my polynesian handbags for the fund raiser. Thanks Jeff, Chris and Karen for organizing!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

[ This Message was edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2010-05-07 10:24 ]

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 11:18 am   Permalink

For those of us who are unable to attend is there some way we can pay into a fund like by PayPal?

Please let us know.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 11:43 am   Permalink

Well funny you should ask Liz...SoccerTiki is setting that up as we speak. By Monday we should have a very visible way to do just that. Stay tuned...

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 1:57 pm   Permalink

Mahalos for organizing this event!

I'll be donating something (new and unique... I better get started!) for the raffle.

GET WELL SOON MARIE!!!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 2:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-07 11:43, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Well funny you should ask Liz...SoccerTiki is setting that up as we speak. By Monday we should have a very visible way to do just that. Stay tuned...

Great! It is great to see people come together so quickly for such a good cause (and person).

I will keep my eye out!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 3:29 pm   Permalink

A big BRAVO to those putting this together and laying down the music all day to support Marie. What a cool thing to do. Get stronger every day, Marie! May the pain dissipate with each passing hour.

-Andy & Deb

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-07 3:49 pm   Permalink

Great job Tiki Family, organizing for a friend! I'm gonna make a black velvet for the auction. Get better Marie!

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 12:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-07 11:18, leleliz wrote:
For those of us who are unable to attend is there some way we can pay into a fund like by PayPal?

Please let us know.

Liz,
there is also going to be an event at Forbidden Island in Nor. Cal. this coming thurs. I believe. Keep an eye out for an official post in Ca. Events.

I think it would be cool, if there were events at tiki bars everywhere that were tied into this event/cause.

Thanks to everybody stepping up and donating stuff, and or saying that you will be making the event to support.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-08 07:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-06 18:57, WooHooWahine wrote:
If you are interested in donating a prize for our Raffle or Silent Auction you can PM me or send an email to woohoowahine@yahoo.com

Marie is a Very Special Person and Friend..let's show her The Ohana Spirit though this event.

Mahalo to Everyone who has offered donations already....Keep them coming

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-08 07:12 am   Permalink

We are receiving tremendous response from the TC Ohana! The Surf Ohana is kicking it up big as well! Keep them coming! Please direct any questions to WooHooWahine or myself...regarding donations, volunteering for the event, attendance AND absentee attendance. We will have a paypal link up soon to accept your donations even if you can't make the event (you will receive a nice commemorative "ticket" even if you can't attend-details soon.)

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 07:59 am   Permalink

On behalf of Exotiki: WE are very excited to be part of this event for a dear friend like Marie. Looking forward to this!

Hope every room is packed!

Get Well Marie!

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 09:53 am   Permalink

I'm stoked that Exotiki is coming out of semi retirement to play this event.
for those who haven't heard Exotiki check them out here:
http://www.myspace.com/exotikimusic

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 11:09 am   Permalink

Forbidden Island will be hosting a sister event for the Norcal peeps this coming Thursday 5/13 at 7pm, featuring LIVE surf by Meshugga Beach Party and the TomorrowMen, as well as a raffle and a special Marie Cocktail, proceeds of which will go directly to our dear friend. Please join us.

For those on facebook, please forward the invite/event page to others...
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114165148615725

Mahalo!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation