FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-28 4:34 pm   Permalink

Damn. I wish ewe could be there for this one but we have people coming in from out of town. Cindy had promised her granddaughter a year ago that she could visit this weekend and hit Disneyland and the beach in California. Her son is coming too. If we can find time we will detour on over. Its such a great cause but all the plane tickets and reservations were made so long ago. We hope to get there. God bless you Marie.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-28 11:37 pm   Permalink

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 06:27 am   Permalink

Are raffle tickets available for purchase for those not able to attend in person?

TB

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-29 06:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-29 06:27, tikibob wrote:
Are raffle tickets available for purchase for those not able to attend in person?

TB

Yes, if you know someone who is attending the even tthat can spot you the $. Winners need not be present

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-29 07:29 am   Permalink

23 days ago we launched this event...Tomorrow it all comes together for one BIG extravaganza! A "Palooza" if you will! In 23 days we've had 8 bands offer their services (more wished they could but had conflicting schedules!), over 50 artists and FOM (Friends of Marie) donate over 80 items, 20+ people ask to volunteer for the event, and we're looking at over 300 people in attendance!

Tickets are still available online through midnight tonight. I suggest you buy them now and avoid longer lines at the door. And definitely if you want to support Marie but cannot attend, buy a ticket online today. You will be logged as a "Supporter".

Go to
www.mariepalooza.com/services

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 11:47 am   Permalink

Hey have a great event!! We're bummed that we can't make make it. We're pleased that we were at least able to support Marie up here by rounding up a lot of the NoCA raffle gifts and attending the event at Forbidden Island. Maholo to Michael for having an event up here. We love Marie!

Have a wonderful day everyone and cheers to a great event! Now buy the raffle and auction tickets people!! This is an amazing opportunity. Marie, you're in our thoughts every day! I know it's probably inch by inch, but get well soon!!

See ya'll at The Island or elsewhere soon!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 1:07 pm   Permalink

Coco Loco(Maria) and Mai-Tai(Bill) thanks so much for your work in the Nor. Cal Marie fundraiser. You 2 are great.
Wish you could be here.

I had a question from somebody regarding parking.
They said what happens when the lot fills up?

3 things.
1. get there early to get a good parking spot.
2. Don's will have Valet parking.
3. I (think) the Shopping Center down PCH a bit is ok to park there.
but don't quote me on that, and no I will not pay your parking ticket.

Get there early and See JonPaul play with the Boardwalkers at 2pm sharp.
Then buy a bunch of raffle tix before they are all gone.

See ya manyana.
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 1:29 pm   Permalink

Nancy & I will not be able to make it on Sunday, we are very bummed & hope you guys have a great benefit & good Time for us.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pa'inaWahine

Posted: 2010-05-29 1:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-24 22:10, SoccerTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-05-24 15:43, Swamp Fire wrote:
One of the items for sale at Mariepalooza.
Limited edition event poster
11" X 14", hand signed and numbered edition of 50.
Only $20
All proceeds go to the Mariepalooza fund.

These are going to sell out fast! Already 10 orders!!! They are only available to "supporters" of the event!!! www.mariepalooza.com/services

Aloha! I am a MariePalooza supporter and am not able to attend (very sad!) but would love to buy a poster. How can I add my order?

View Profile of Pa'inaWahine Send a personal message to Pa'inaWahine  Email Pa'inaWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 2:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks Karen, I am working on it.

TB

Quote:

On 2010-05-29 06:35, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-05-29 06:27, tikibob wrote:

TB

Yes, if you know someone who is attending the event that can spot you the $. Winners need not be present

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 7:54 pm   Permalink

wish we could join you all but we are away in palm springs for a gig. hope the night is a huge success. great job to soccertiki and everyone for putting it together. get well marie!!!!!!the martini kings

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-30 07:24 am   Permalink

Today's the day...........WoooHoooo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SmokingTiki

Posted: 2010-05-30 08:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-29 07:29, SoccerTiki wrote:
23 days ago we launched this event...Tomorrow it all comes together for one BIG extravaganza! A "Palooza" if you will! In 23 days we've had 8 bands offer their services (more wished they could but had conflicting schedules!), over 50 artists and FOM (Friends of Marie) donate over 80 items, 20+ people ask to volunteer for the event, and we're looking at over 300 people in attendance!

Tickets are still available online through midnight tonight. I suggest you buy them now and avoid longer lines at the door. And definitely if you want to support Marie but cannot attend, buy a ticket online today. You will be logged as a "Supporter".

Go to www.mariepalooza.com/services

Wish we could have been volunteers! Have fun!

[ This Message was edited by: SmokingTiki 2010-05-30 10:32 ]

View Profile of SmokingTiki Send a personal message to SmokingTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-30 12:23 pm   Permalink

Have a great Palooza everyone, sorry we are going to miss it, I want to see pictures!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-31 09:03 am   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to ALL who helped to make The Mariepalooza Event such a HUGE success!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation