FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 12:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-01 12:22, lucas vigor wrote:
I also want to thank Chris and Karen. I could see they were really working hard to make sure this event was the success it was! And for me, a special thanks to Big Tiki Dude, who does not seem to ever get the respect he deserves around here. He was also working hard, too!

Hear Hear

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-01 12:34 pm   Permalink

Thank You again Chris, Karen & Jeff and all the volunteers, I had a GREAT time! It was so nice to sit back and listen to music & chat with old & new friends LOVE YOU MARIE!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-01 12:37 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2010-05-31 14:23, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Kelly, You look radiant in this photo!

Quote:

On 2010-05-31 12:43, Tonga Tom wrote:

Ah Gee...Thank You

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 1:14 pm   Permalink

Oh, and here are a few pics...

Stacey / Happy Chi, looking deceptively demure

During the Tikiyaki set

Karrol / Kiki Von Tiki and Ravenne, hugging it out

Jennifer and I - birthday girls unite

Ravenne transfers to Manuel after Kiki just can't take any more hugging ; )

Me n' Stace

Brent / Congawa and Stacey

Dave and Kim were lookin' sharp for the cause. Too bad we only have a picture of Dave's shoes.

Dannelle, with her Crazy Al raffle win

Scott models his auction purchase - the Big Toe "Makua Guardian" mask

Toes says he has beard envy. Jeff / Tuna Tiki's beard IS quite impressive

What the heck is going on here?

Onto the dance floor with you, little lady

Doug missed his calling as a stylist

A fine self portrait in the ladies' room. Ravenne, me, and Stacey

Jason / Jason Wickedly and Dannelle, groom and bride to-be, practicing their poses for the upcoming wedding

Smokin' Menehunes, with Jim Bacchi and Crazy Al sittin' in

Scott bedazzles the lovely and colorful Jen and Kelly in his custom Kiki Von Tiki jumpsuit

Birthday and auction loot!

The awesome Go Tiki Bowl that I bought in the auction with my birthday cash. It was sold as a set with the incredible mug in the next photo...

Love it! Thanks for donating, GoGo and Dani!

I had to have this. I didn't even know until after I bought it that it was the only STIV mug done in this color, and is named "Pretty in Pink". Tiki Kaimuki must have unknowingly channeled me when he made it. LOVE IT.

Close-up of the card

That's it. Now off to post my long overdue Bamboo Ben's parking lot sale pics.

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

Oh Man! we are sorry we had to miss your Birthday Deanna,Hope it was great one!
Nancy & I really missed out on being there.
Was Doug dancing? Scott & his KVT Jumpsuit,Classic.
Missed you guys!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 1:51 pm   Permalink

Soccer and WooHoo pulled off a very gallant event, mahalos to everyone involved, which i know is a long list from everyone that attended to the people that donated, volunteered, the bands, artists, bartenders, MC Crazy Al, and BTD that lined up the bands. I was really stoked to see everyone united for the benefit of Marie. She's a tough lady that is going to come back stronger then ever, and she will always have our continued support!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 2:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-01 13:14, Tiki Kitty wrote:

Thank you, Tiki Kitty, for some Smokin' Menehunes LOVE!! (I thought we played a pretty darn good set!)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 3:45 pm   Permalink

That's my favorite version of the Menehunes right there -- with Tikiyaki Jim and Crazy Al!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 4:16 pm   Permalink

Jeff Big TikiDude was THE MAN! For the NorCal event He was making calls like crazy up North coordinating from afar! I'm sure he was equally passionate and hardworking about it down there. Kudos to Chris, Karen, and Jeff!!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 4:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-01 13:30, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Oh Man! we are sorry we had to miss your Birthday Deanna,Hope it was great one!
Nancy & I really missed out on being there.
Was Doug dancing? Scott & his KVT Jumpsuit,Classic.
Missed you guys!

We really missed you guys, Lance! Yes, it was a fantastic birthday, and I couldn't think of a better way to have spent it. No, I don't think we'll ever see Doug dance in this lifetime (at least not voluntarily). That caption was about Bong leading Stacey out to the dance floor. Scott had a special jumpsuit made in red, just for the occasion. It was sweet!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-01 5:13 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Kitty,
Mahalo for bidding on the mug. I am a big John Hughes fan, so I couldn't resist.
Now, I just need to figure out how to get my hair as giant as Duckies!

Mahalo to Soccer, WooHoo, and all the other fine folks who came together to make this happen.
Wish I coulda been there!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 5:26 pm   Permalink

Very upset I couldn't make this event. Looks like a great time. It makes me feel a certain level of pride seeing how the Ohana pull together for their own. Congrats to everyone involved. This is one of those events that is testament to the positive side of the species. Fabulous.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-01 5:29 pm   Permalink

Could someone please put up a photo of Soccer Tiki and WooHoo the wonderful couple who made this all possible. Thank you both so much. Tonight Rugbymatt is coming over and bringing our raffle prizes a dress and a Bamboo Ben. I'm feeling very lucky, thank you to the donors, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 8:17 pm   Permalink

There are some awesome videos up! Of course, (and as USUAL, no Smokin' Menehunes) BUT....these clips show the surf bands that were playing that night, and in my opinion, they are some of the best surf bands around....even if you don't like surf, one has to admire the talent level and extreme musicality of these bands!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mariepalooza&aq=f

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-01 8:22 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2010-06-01 20:17, lucas vigor wrote:
(and as USUAL, no Smokin' Menehunes)

It's coming, it's coming....

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation