FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-07 9:57 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Vamp! See you soon!!

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-07 9:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-07 14:29, WSWahine wrote:
I'll be bringing a White Elephant!

Laura

okay but bring shovel for tha fella!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-07 9:59 pm   Permalink

Ready!
Steady!
GO!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-07 9:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-07 14:29, WSWahine wrote:
I'll be bringing a White Elephant!

Laura

okay but bring shovel for tha fella!

WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-07 10:52 pm   Permalink

; )

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-07 11:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-07 15:06, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Quick, we need to add 2 more stops to the crawl so we can have an entire calendar worth of photos of Steve

Sounds like Laura and I BOTH need to host NEXT year, Brenda! She's making good progress on her bar (The Bali Hai) while mine (The Reef Bar) is still virtually a blank slate.

We're both looking forward to drawing inspiration from all the amazing bars we will visit on the tour this year...

Steve

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-07 11:14 pm   Permalink

Oh, and MY elephant is PURPLE!!!!!

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 05:26 am   Permalink

My, oh my.

How this has grown. In a little less than 14 hours we will kick off this event. It promises to be the biggest and best to date. I am encouraged to see so many new participants this year and appreciate the tenacity of those who hosted previous year's events back again.

There are some notable Tiki events (and remembrances) going on this weekend as well.

Obviously Tiki Kate is at the forefront of every one's thoughts and I appreciate Vamp's suggestion for a Saturday night moment of silence for Tiki Kate and other loved ones lost. Our thoughts will be with those who attend the Luau and services for Kate this weekend.

I understand there is also a wedding in the Bay Area this weekend, congratulations to bride and groom, many many years of happiness to you both.

Sunday the Shipwreck Tiki Lounge will be at the San Francisco Burning Man Decompression party in the Bay as well. Wish we could have been there for this.

So, while we celebrate in Sacramento, we will also be thinking of the other events going on and will miss those unable to attend ours this year. Hopefully if you had originally planned or were thinking about coming out this year but cannot, we will see you at one of our future gatherings.

Again, props go out to Dan and Wendy Cevola for the hours and hours of work they devoted these past few months creating and producing our event mug. I have the utmost respect for these two and needless to say a new found appreciation for mug making.

Thanks to the hosts who are bravely opening their doors...hold on...they are coming!

See you soon,

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 09:55 am   Permalink

Only 8 more hours!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-08 11:18 am   Permalink

Thank you Duane, everyone keeps us feeling the love.

The mugs will be at Matt and Melody's tonight.

Sean's idea for a donation can for Ileen's mug will be there too.

7 hours 40 minutes! Yippee see you soon, Wendy

Duane 1 artist proof free, one mug to buy
Kingstiedye, he has connections, 1 artist proof free
Mike the mold maker 1 artist proof free
Wendylovestikis 1 free for Dan #10 mug, he's helped me every step of the way
Tiki Mookie 1 mug to buy
VampiressRN 1 mug to buy (reserved #11)
EBTiki Eric Banks 1 mug I owe him for a favor he did for Dan
Tiki G 1 mug to buy
Ka'lenatiki 1 mug to buy moved to the can't attend list below.
leleliz 1 mug to buy
KeithH 1 mug to buy
Chief Bartender Sean - 1 mug to buy
Tavrua - Ileen - serving our country 1 mug as a gift
Brenda's Tiki Hut - 1 mug to buy
Rugbymatt 1 mug to buy
Steve Soto 1 mug to buy
Alohacurrent Bran 1 mug to buy
LiddleLola Darilyn 1 mug to buy
SavageTiki Eric 1 mug to buy
Ken B. 1 mug to buy
Miss Monk-ii 1 mug to buy
WS Wahine Laura 1 mug to buy
debbiedotikito 1 mug to buy
Rummrunner Paul 1 mug to buy
Cathie Wartelle 1 mug to buy
Tacky Tiki - Barbara 1 mug to buy
Corona Contessa-Sandy - 1 mug to buy
Choptop-Alan (reserved #47)- 1 mug to buy
BahookaBuck-Eloy - 1 mug to buy
danlovestikis-Wendy - Dan's number 10 mug is deformed so I decided that I really want one for myself and not his poor guy.
the quin -Bill and Tonja - 1mug to buy
TikiTnT -Terri and Tom - 1 mug to buy
Marone Tiki - 1 mug to buy

Here is a list of people not attending the crawl but who would like to get a mug if there are some left over. If any on the above list do not make it to the crawl they will go on this other list.

Ka'lenatiki 8/8
Tobor64 request 8/9
Big Kahuna 8/10
Kohalacharms request 8/16
1961surf request 8/17
Vampiress RN's niece 9/14
A friend of PTD's 9/20
AquaticSafari-John 9-25
Aquarj -Randy 9-28
Bongofury - Ron and Mickee 9-28
Taboo Dan- Dan in BC Canada 10-1
Tiki Tonga - Nelson 10-1
bigbrotiki - Sven 10-1
Tiki Kaimuki - Falin 10-2
Kahaka - 10-3
Gecko in Hawaii - 10-4
PolynesianPop 10-5
ron-tiki 10-8

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2010-10-08 16:25 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-08 12:46 pm   Permalink

See y'all in about 6 hours!

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-08 5:21 pm   Permalink

I love coincidences. Today Dan and I went to the Discovery Shop run by the Cancer Society. It's our favorite place to shop. He went through a stack of records and look what he found. Wendy

35 minutes and we are on the road to the first stop of the crawl. Oh Yeah!

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 9:53 pm   Permalink

I am so excited.....I will be able to stop by Duane and Amy's place on Saturday during their portion of the crawl. I am sorry but it is so hard to plan anything ahead of time when you are self-employed, and especially in this economy. I work a lot of weekends and really appreciate having the work to keep me busy. I look forward to seeing you all at Duane and Amy's beautiful home....but wait there is more...if anyone wants to come by my place ''Moondog's Tiki Tavern'' on Sunday Morning I will be serving Bloody Marys. I do not want to disrupt this wonderful planned schedule that Duane and everyone has put together so if you want to come by it will be from 8am to 9am. This will still give you time to to get to Wendy and Dan's incredible place. I will have more info tomorrow at Duane and Amy's. I am about 3 miles from their home. I will have Door prizes, but I don't blame you if you want to sleep in....... but if you ever wondered what Moondog's Tiki Tavern is all about, here's your chance....Brad and Duane will tell you I still need some practice on the Mai Tai. I would have to agree, but I know my way around a bloody mary. I have a function to attend that afternoon but serving my friends would be a pleasure. Just a thought for you crawlers..........see you at Duane and Amy's.....be safe!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-08 10:29 pm   Permalink

Man Moondog you are a party animal. We look forward to those amazing hugs tomorrow at Duanes. We will miss going to your place due to prepping for the gang to arrive at ours on Sunday but we want a rain check. See ya soon, Wendy and Dan

WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-08 10:33 pm   Permalink

One day down and two more to go, yipee! Got my mug, I am a happy camper. Thanks to you Wendy for all your hard work, they look even better in person than the lovely pictures you posted!

Laura

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation