FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
TikiMookie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 12:02 pm   Permalink

Hi all, Matt the cat hre,
The Keno Kai is always open if you need us. as i've said before, if others want in and can fill the void. great, if not, here we are.

thanks PTD

View Profile of TikiMookie Send a personal message to TikiMookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 1:02 pm   Permalink

Count the Hut in where ever on the schedule you think it would fit best. I'm looking forward to enjoying some old favorites and new wonders this year. This years event is not to be missed with Wendy and Dan's marvelous decanter and our own crawl glasses. And all the fabulous libations. The white elephant exchange last year was a huge hoot. Definitely a favorite.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-09 1:33 pm   Permalink

Hi Duane, the joy you have brought us all can not be measured. You and Amy are so dear to us. Thank you for all the hard work in co-ordinating this event each year. Thank you for starting my new career in ceramics. Since we do the ceramic project each year we will not be on the list of those who want to plan it in future years.

It's true I couldn't begin to do these projects without Dan, he is there helping step by step. This time around we will have more than one mold to use which will make it easier for us to make a higher number of the decanters. Last year it was one mug made per day and one sale per family because the mold couldn't handle more than that. So if you want to sign up for more than one decanter because you have a friend that's fine I'll just add the number after your name on the list.

I plan to carry all of the decanter's to each home starting on Friday. I will run it like last year. If you are on the list and present I sell first come first to buy. Then at the end of the crawl I will contact no-shows and out of the area people on the list and sell until the decanters are all are gone.

Duane, We volunteer to host on Sunday at 11 am. We will have enough food for a light lunch. BYO Booze, we will have coffee and bottled water. Last year I forgot to tell everyone to get the water from the refrigerator, we had several deaths from thirst, so sorry!

NOTE: if there are so many new people wanting to open their homes we can be canceled.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement. You are our best friends, Wendy and Dan

First load of supplies to make the decanter and more molds.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 1:51 pm   Permalink

Wow, that was quick...

So far, two slots are filled:

Rugbymatt will host post dinner on Friday night.

Wendy and Dan will host Sunday at 11:00 a.m.

Brenda, are you up for the last stop on Sunday again?

Matt, will keep your offer open. Loved all the stops last year, so anyone who wants to host again or for the first time...post here, PM me or
DOrzol@yahoo.com.

Thank you guys and gals! Love you mucho!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-09 2:46 pm   Permalink

Duane,

Thoughts on registration charge this year with crawl glass as a reward? Also pre-orders for the glasses?

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-09 4:55 pm   Permalink

Duane,

Please put me down for Sunday from 2:00 - 4:30 pm.

Mahalo,
Steve

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 5:02 pm   Permalink

Stevesoto where have you been???

White elephant exchange and tiki garage sale again at your house Duane I hope.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-09 5:47 pm   Permalink

I would be happy to sign up to manage the registration from site to site. Will register participants on my iPad and will need a helper for $change and swag. Wrist bands and tracking decanter/glass distributions will be easy as I can get much of the work set up ahead of time via RSVPs. I can set up the registration station in everyone's dining room.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 6:23 pm   Permalink

Of course i'm in. Logical time slot is after the Jungle Room, but I'm open to whatever works. I'll be more prepared tnis time since I lost my hosting cherry last year.

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 8:03 pm   Permalink

Darilyn you did a fine job..your drink was awesome..your place was fantastic. Felt like I was in a SHAG painting

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-09 9:15 pm   Permalink

ALOHA!

Please allow me to re-introduce myself to you all. My wife Milly and I have met most of the Sac-town group at TikiCrawl over the past couple of years and are now in the finishing phase of our very own tiki room in the Streng home we purchased near A.R.C.

I'll get some pix together and post them here and let the group decide whether or not we are ready for guests this year or if we should wait till next year.

Pix to come soon

Randy

Lava Lewie

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-10 04:52 am   Permalink

Hey Randy...just sent you an eVite to our St Patiki Party at my pad on Saturday, March 19. Hope you and your wife can make it. I know we will be chatting up plans for this year's crawl.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 05:41 am   Permalink

Randy,

No need to worry if we think you are ready...we all wonder if we are ready. Let me know soon as there are only two slots left on this schedule (of course this can be modified if neccesary).

Darilyn,

Steve took the spot after Wendy for Sunday, can you let me know what time works best for you on Saturday?

Matt,

Can you PM or email me with specifics for the registration ideas please?

Thanks everyone!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 10:08 am   Permalink

Yes, PTD, the Hut is up for closing down the crawl on Sunday. Last year the party lasted until 2:00 am! The Sactown crew sure can party!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-11 10:18 am   Permalink

Hey Bren...it is always so comfy to wind down at your place after the crawl...thanks for bringing up the rear...it is one of the most important stops.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation