FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Iniquitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-06 08:26 am   Permalink

I'm crawling in a crew of five.

[ This Message was edited by: Iniquitiki 2010-08-06 08:34 ]

View Profile of Iniquitiki Send a personal message to Iniquitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 08:42 am   Permalink

You can up the count by two. AceyTiki and I (we've already been counted) will have two newbies joining us.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 12:55 pm   Permalink

I'm surprised none of the hosts have posted details of their room parties. I know last year was over the top with the pajama party and guest bartenders and bands, but not a peep this year. I know I should put my $ where my mouth is, but just can't afford to host this year. Just sayin' the anticipation is half of the fun and details or sneak peeks help rev up enthusiasm.

I have heard that Blair Reynolds (Trader Tiki Syrups) is involved in a crawl room or two and in Martin's Rum Punch symposium. I've also heard a rumble or two about one or two of the suite parties. But really no banging of the drum.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-06 4:53 pm   Permalink

ill be crawling in a group of 5

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BodhiBoy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-06 5:19 pm   Permalink

Hey there gracious crawl hosts, I'll be crawling for sure, and I'll just bet that my fellow glass-vending tent mates, Velvet Glass, will be joining us, too.
So make that three to crawl.
I'm gettin' thirsty thinking about it!

Cheers!

Bodhi Boy

View Profile of BodhiBoy Send a personal message to BodhiBoy  Email BodhiBoy Goto the website of BodhiBoy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-07 06:10 am   Permalink

The Tiki Underground and Smugglers Cove WILL be hosting after hours parties Friday and Saturday in our 7th floor suites (yes, 2 suites).

Pajama party? YES

Delicious drinks? YES

Live Music? YES

Cool flyer to be posted here soon??? Were workin' on it.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-07 2:09 pm   Permalink

I'll be crawlin'.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-08 01:50 am   Permalink

I here by officially announce my intention to crawl!...with one buddy in tow...

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2010-08-08 07:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-07 06:10, Tai Won On wrote:
The Tiki Underground and Smugglers Cove WILL be hosting after hours parties Friday and Saturday in our 7th floor suites (yes, 2 suites).

Pajama party? YES

Delicious drinks? YES

Live Music? YES

Cool flyer to be posted here soon??? Were workin' on it.

Final details being hammered out now! Stay tuned- it will be worth the wait!!!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai Matt

Posted: 2010-08-08 11:16 am   Permalink

Moai Matt and Maui Mary would like to room crawl at this year's Oasis.
Will we be able to print the crawl badge from this site? How do we get ours? (Last time they were all handed out before we could pick ours up.)

Thanks,
Moai Matt

View Profile of Moai Matt Send a personal message to Moai Matt  Email Moai Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-08 3:42 pm   Permalink

We're in! The wife and I are finally crawlin this year. Our 4th OASIS but, our first with no kids. We are way overdue.
Okole Maluna, Elena and Slinger

View Profile of John Slinger Send a personal message to John Slinger  Email John Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slingerland61

Posted: 2010-08-08 4:09 pm   Permalink

Rum & Rummer (that's me and the misses... I need to change my T.C. user name ) plus a couple of stowaways from The Apollo Four (Scot & Juliee) will be crawling around on Friday & Saturday nights.
Looking forward to the fun and debauchery!

View Profile of Slingerland61 Send a personal message to Slingerland61  Goto the website of Slingerland61     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 5:23 pm   Permalink

I'm crawlin. Been doing the job search so much forgot about Tiki Oasis!

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 6:08 pm   Permalink

I crawl.

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 10:56 pm   Permalink

I will have card design available for print this week, just keep hope some more crawlers will gang up and host I believe we have 5 or six hosts most of which are after parties making the day dry...if you plan on hosting and havnt spoken up please pm me or post here asap

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation