FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-10 02:01 am   Permalink

TOWER SUITE AVAILABLE AT TIKI OASIS

Through a mix up I just discovered that we have a tower suite available on sixth floor! Even if you do not want to host a big room party you might want to get this with a few friends:

2 standard rooms flank a large party room with large balcony facing golf course, one fully private room on each side. Suite has its own bathroom and can sleep 2-6 people

Minimum booking is Fri and Sat nights. Price is $550 night, or $183 per room?

If you want to stay at the Crowne Plaza you gotta book this
contact me directly at
otto@tikinews.com or call me
415-335-1624

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
drewgroove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 10:44 am   Permalink

Drew Groove & Dana from Portland will be crawling. Is there really an official crawl card? There has always been talk of such things, but in all the years I have never really seen it actually in use. At any rate, once again, we will be making many a room party scene and would like to be on any crawl list / card / etc. Looking forward to see many of you again!

[ This Message was edited by: drewgroove 2010-08-10 16:02 ]

View Profile of drewgroove Send a personal message to drewgroove  Goto the website of drewgroove     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 10:52 am   Permalink

Put Marci & Austin from Portland on the list too

tks!

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 11:56 am   Permalink

Forbidden Island and Thor/ Taboo Island are proud to announce:

"The Art of Tiki" sip and shop experience, sponsored by Zaya Rum. Friday 4-6pm

Join Suzanne of Forbidden Island, Max from Taboo Island, Thor from the ThorStore, Gecko and two other artists from Hawaii and of course, the fabulous Zaya Rum for an unsurpassed cocktail hour at Tiki Oasis: The Art of Tiki.

Tiki is art, in many forms - the stunning carvings of a talented chiseler, the sculpting hands of a master mug maker, the exact moment captured by the swift click of the lens, the glowing paint strokes of an enchanted brush, and the potent libations of the feverish mixologist.  Don't miss this fantastic party in the Taboo Island poolside suite as the works of all of these talented artists are showcased and the Zaya rum flows...  also on display will be the fantastic cocktail photographs by Paul McMillan and Gabriel Hurley of Zero Coordinate, Inc. that have been recently featured on the Forbidden Island website.

We'll see you on the Island AWAY from the Island!

[ This Message was edited by: Molokai Mike 2010-08-10 13:32 ]

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 12:46 pm   Permalink

Yay!!!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 1:15 pm   Permalink

I will be there...

the syrups will be there...

soon, we will all be there...

TraderTiki.com
Exotic Syrups for Tropical Mixology!

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 2:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Tangaroa-ru from Tiki Magazine checking in! I'm still going to be hosting AND crawling! BUT... I'm still not sure if my room hosting party will be Friday night or Saturday night yet. (It all depends on how much I get done on Friday when I check in!) So be on the lookout for my flyers posted around the Oasis walls! Hmmm. Can I top last year's Mai Tai jello?! Well, come on by and see for yourself! Prepare to be surprised, amused and, dare I say, a little bit educated with my 2010 Oasis concoction. Oh, I said "educated", didn't I? I probably just lost half of you by using that word. But it's Tiki-education, so it will be FUN!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 4:14 pm   Permalink

One more Tiki Magazin-er checking in for the crawl!! I'm gonna drink till it's Tiki Oasis 11!

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 4:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-10 16:14, Easter Island Elvis wrote:
One more Tiki Magazin-er checking in for the crawl!! I'm gonna drink till it's Tiki Oasis 11!

Matthew is that YOU? Can't wait to see you!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stuey4string

Posted: 2010-08-10 4:55 pm   Permalink

add Candy and Stu on that crawl list too!

View Profile of Stuey4string Send a personal message to Stuey4string  Goto the website of Stuey4string     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPanda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 5:03 pm   Permalink

Oasis first timer here...
Would love to be added to the crawl!

View Profile of TikiPanda Send a personal message to TikiPanda  Goto the website of TikiPanda     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 5:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-10 16:50, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
Quote:

Matthew is that YOU? Can't wait to see you!

Yep, its me! I cant wait to see what you whip up this year...your last year's drink was the best!

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 6:21 pm   Permalink

[quote]

[/quote
YAY Matt cant wait to see you!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 8:20 pm   Permalink

[
Yep, its me! I cant wait to see what you whip up this year...your last year's drink was the best!
[/quote]

THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR JELLO!!! ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.
(But I'm not making boozy jello again this year!)

Tiki from the Black Lagoon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-10 10:11 pm   Permalink

I'll be crawling with 3 others.

View Profile of Tiki from the Black Lagoon Send a personal message to Tiki from the Black Lagoon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation