FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-03 10:38 pm   Permalink

Believing that life is just one giant pu-pu platter o' fun... please put me down for crawling AND hosting! ( I'm a Tiki mulit-tasker.) No, I don't know what night I'll be hosting yet. Yes, I have a theme. No, I'm not telling you what it is. But be prepared to be stunned with what I'm doing with an unusual ingredient. All in the name of Tiki Magazine!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-03 11:15 pm   Permalink

Manuel and I are puttin' on our crawlin' shoes! Waitminute... do you need shoes when yer crawlin?

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikislap

Posted: 2010-07-04 6:04 pm   Permalink

The wife and I are getting in shape for the crawl. We might be talking another couple to help us crawl.

View Profile of Tikislap Send a personal message to Tikislap      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-06 7:30 pm   Permalink

Three for crawling, here! Can't wait! We hit some great room parties last year!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaptainKneePads Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-06 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-03 23:15, tobunga wrote:
Manuel and I are puttin' on our crawlin' shoes! Waitminute... do you need shoes when yer crawlin?

No - you need KNEEPADS!

I make custom TIKI kneepads for situations just like this.

(Aloha, everybody! I haven't been around for a while, but I'm glad to be back, spreading the KNEEPADS gospel. Let me know if you need TIKI kneepads!)

View Profile of CaptainKneePads Tiki Send a personal message to CaptainKneePads Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-07 09:02 am   Permalink

Captain,

I as a newbie would like to see a pic of the knee pads. Got any?

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
carlosrossi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 10:23 am   Permalink

in case I need to specify myself and my other half will be crawling this year! almost a month to go!

DARK&TIKI

View Profile of carlosrossi Send a personal message to carlosrossi  Goto the website of carlosrossi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 12:45 pm   Permalink

Colonel Tiki and Tikimama will be reporting for room crawling!

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-07 7:57 pm   Permalink

Okey-dokey -

It is with great nervousness that I'm gonna put my name down for crawling. Never been to an event before, and certainly never crawled. I'm the definition of a lightweight, and I'm a bit shy, but Ms. VanTiki insists! Cant wait to mingle with fellow Oasians, and to sip some fantastic beverages. I'll be sure to bring tip $$, as well as some micro Vantiki tiles for the hosts. So - how does this work? Is there an official start time? Do we all travel in one big rum-seeking pack? And seeing as I can BARELY make it through two tiki drinks - is it rude to visit without drinking at every stop? Very excited!

Henrik "VanTiki"

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-08 08:52 am   Permalink

dammit Van! Ur bringing GIFTS for the hosts?!?! that makes the rest of us degenerate artist look like chislers as we knock back all the booze and insult the hosts, acting as tho just our mere presence is a generous gift!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-08 1:19 pm   Permalink

Aloha Shell!
Please add one more to the crawl; doesn't look like Jay will be making it with me this year. Can't wait to catch up with everyone!!

See you all soon.
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-08 3:55 pm   Permalink

Hey Shell, see ya at da kine!

Okole Maluna,

Terry

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-09 12:51 am   Permalink

Tiki Kitty and Top Cat for crawlin', please! Thank you!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rumshaker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-09 1:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha!!! Yes, myself, Mr. Rumshaker, Mike from Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas and Thee Swank Bastards are on again for TO10! Late Friday nite and a Saturday show ( not really for the kiddies, but ohwell) Get ready for "Cruzan around the world" and a return visit of the Murky Lagoon!! Crawl parties/Shows are late nite Friday, Sat 3pm, and a 'jam session' with Thee Swank Bastards Late Sat nite. See you all there!!

[ This Message was edited by: rumshaker 2010-08-07 13:03 ]

View Profile of Rumshaker Send a personal message to Rumshaker  Email Rumshaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-09 2:11 pm   Permalink

barbara and i are in for crawling

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation