FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis III Aftermath & Pics!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
Tiki Oasis III Aftermath & Pics!
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-17 8:45 pm   Permalink

September 21st

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-17 9:40 pm   Permalink

I wasn't talking about those vouchers. They must be trying to get some of you out there while the rest of us are there at a different time for the V.I.P. party. Bummer! Well, have fun anyway.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-18 5:20 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to say thanks for all their help at Tiki Oasis 3 . Especially to Holden ,Crazy Al , Judy and a guy I talked to for 15 minutes before I found out he was the infamous Otto .It was my first event as a vendor and I was amazed at the positive respose I received from all . They all commented on the quality of my tiki's and how to get one . I even had a couple who wanted me to come to San Francisco to carve something in their backyard . And they werent even drunk ! Anyway , thanks to all and see you next year ! TIKI-RAY

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 2:26 pm   Permalink

I finally put a page together of for our families to see just what kind of debauchery we were part of at the Oasis. It's kinda wedding-centric, but lots of other cool shots there, too. There's 2 uncredited shots that I didn't take, but liked 'em so i posted them. If anyone knows who's they are so I can give them credit, I'd appreciate it.

It's about 80 pics and around 4 megs, so dial-uppers beware.
Enjoy.

http://www.tikibot.com/

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Ambience
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-04 10:20 pm   Permalink

wow Tikibot, that was seriously cool!

View Profile of Captain Ambience Send a personal message to Captain Ambience  Email Captain Ambience Goto the website of Captain Ambience     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-05 6:28 pm   Permalink

Tikibot, that was a great picture gallery. I noticed some Simpsons references?

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-30 6:43 pm   Permalink

Ok Ok so I'm a little late, better late then never though right? Here's a link below to a few pics we took. We all had a lot of fun and hope to see everyone again next year.
http://www.munktiki.com/Oasis3Pics.htm

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation