FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tikibad's tiki mugs and other projects
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tikibad's tiki mugs and other projects
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-02 7:06 pm   Permalink

cool cool! love the tiki vw

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-25 5:40 pm   Permalink

here one of the lastest mugs, a vw split getting ready to add the tiki.

View Profile of tikibad Send a personal message to tikibad  Email tikibad Goto the website of tikibad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 4:37 pm   Permalink

well I am casting the first tiki mug very exciting will have it listed on ebay and noworrieskiwikat com

View Profile of tikibad Send a personal message to tikibad  Email tikibad Goto the website of tikibad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-29 7:25 pm   Permalink

Cool stuff tikibad. the old bus has a few miles on her but Lots more'ta go!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 3:23 pm   Permalink

here is a sample glaze on the first tiki mug! its growing on me. I have 4 in the kiln of other colors

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 2:02 pm   Permalink

here the better glaze, working on 6 others , will post when done

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 8:47 pm   Permalink

Just listed the first of many tiki mugs from no worries kiwi kat dot com, "ARIKI TAN" listed on ebay item 230536460721 for 7 days no reserve check it out!! thanks tikibad scott

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 8:51 pm   Permalink

here are 4 more colors to my Ariki series, soon to be listed, the really cool thing, all of them are different, from shape to glaze, each one is a one of a kind, very cool, I will be listing more on ebay. I will only be making a certain amount, made in arizona. All designs are by me, cast , and glazed.

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 8:51 pm   Permalink

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 8:53 pm   Permalink

here another one

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-16 3:36 pm   Permalink

well the first mug is one ebay and has 12 hours to go, 6 bidders, very impressive! thanks guys

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-16 4:43 pm   Permalink

sorry , some 4 hrs and change to go till the end of the auction ebay item 230536460721 thanks scott

[ This Message was edited by: tikibad 2010-10-16 16:44 ]

tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-16 9:56 pm   Permalink

sold! the first one for 80.00! awsome thankyou

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-17 05:08 am   Permalink

Looking good,like your design! keep up the good work.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-17 8:32 pm   Permalink

well here is 4 more colors that I am working on, have not made a full set, just samples, and some I will put on ebay before I do alimited batch. thanks scott

ARIKI RIMU (above)

ARIKI Teaka (above)

ARIKI (bamboo)

ARIKI RIMU

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation