FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-07 12:49 am   Permalink

Sounds like a swinging pool party. Sunshine Tiki, Kalani and Starshine Tiki will be there. If you don't mind we may bring our mini audio recorder, perhaps play some audio on the next podcast. The Zen Tiki Lounge crew are always looking for proof of how much fun we have. Im sure there will be some shenanigans and great music to tell people about.

Can't wait

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Danger

Posted: 2010-09-07 03:09 am   Permalink

I'll be right by your location on that night! Looking forward to seeing you! (with my Hula Girl)

*** Its not pretty being easy. - Craig Portman ***

View Profile of Danger Send a personal message to Danger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bewitched By Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-07 06:40 am   Permalink

Thanks for the invite!! Sounds like a great time. I will be there with my hubby. I have the perfect appetizer in mind. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like! Can't wait.

View Profile of Bewitched By Tiki Send a personal message to Bewitched By Tiki  Email Bewitched By Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sparkle Mark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 09:48 am   Permalink

Hey Neighbor

We can't resist a party just down the street, it sounds really great.
Count us in for 3

View Profile of Sparkle Mark Send a personal message to Sparkle Mark  Goto the website of Sparkle Mark     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:10 am   Permalink

GROG ready for swim party.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 11:07 am   Permalink

Now that's funny Grog !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 3:29 pm   Permalink

Grog, why you need floaties?
Fat Floats.
believe me, I know.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-09-07 6:06 pm   Permalink

Yeah, but muscle is dense and doesn't float, and GROG have LOTS more muscle than fat.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:13 pm   Permalink

I think GROG has a Fat head.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 10:15 pm   Permalink

and delusional

GROG

Posted: 2010-09-07 11:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-07 22:15, bigtikidude wrote:
and delusional

Uh oh, Bigtikidude use word with more than two syllable. BTD better sit down and rest before BTD hurt himself. That was good for today. Tomorrow maybe BTD try using it in a full sentence. Maybe a short one so BTD not hurt himself. Baby steps. Don't be afraid.

GROG

Posted: 2010-09-07 11:15 pm   Permalink

P.S.

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 7:45 pm   Permalink

weird - on the cool side weather blowin in the valley. bring your sweaters saturday night just in case. the jacuzzi will be boiling hot and the rum with flow! the hell with you weather gods!you can't ruin my fun!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 11:18 pm   Permalink

That's where rum comes it handy--it's the all-weather drink...you can ice it or hot butter it.

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 6:51 pm   Permalink

it's warming up in the valley today. should be warm by saturday!!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation