FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-01 3:28 pm   Permalink

Wristbands? CHECK!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-01 3:44 pm   Permalink

Thank You to everyone ordering wristbands,Glad to see the interest.
when the 50 are SOLD they will go off sale.

A couple questions were asked about wristbands and such so let me take this chance to answer these now.

Q: Can we use the pool with wristbands for off site or staying at the royal sun?
A:No. the pool is always part of the hotel amenities for people staying on grounds only. The wristband will get you in the pool area for.
-Bands
-Vendors
-Food
- Drinks
-D.J.
And all the good stuff,but don't take over the pool for people who payed to stay on grounds please.

Q.Can you put the wristbands from my on ground room together with the extra ones we just purchased?
At this point the answer is No. The rooms are locked in with whatever number you purchased at that time.
we will have a desk right next to the main lobby for individual wristband sales. You should not have to wait more then a min.

Q. Do I have to let everyone in my room during the room crawl?
A. The room crawl is not an official TC product so my only involvement is having someone at the door checking wristbands,BUT!!!
If someone is known to be problematic or is known not to tip and you don't want them in your room,DON'T LET THEM IN.....
IT's YOUR ROOM AND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY NO!!!!!!!! I am a Bartender for god's sake.....

Let's have fun and look out for one another....

No clicks......

Introduce yourself to the new bees and show them the way of tiki style and class.....thank you

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-01 6:11 pm   Permalink

Got my wristband today. Of course, I don't have a hotel room, the benefit of living a few miles away. I can't wait for the party.

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-01 6:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-01 15:44, Wildsville man wrote:
Let's have fun and look out for one another....

No clicks......

Introduce yourself to the new bees and show them the way of tiki style and class.....thank you

W

well said!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-02 06:51 am   Permalink

Queen K,
We have always been on the same page. Tiki is all about lack of Drama and Fun. 2011 will be the year of infinite events.
Tiki Caliente + Mojave Oasis= October AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-02 10:13 pm   Permalink

Thank you tax refund. Package has been purchased!

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-03 9:55 pm   Permalink

Hopefully my wristbands is winging it's way north as I type this.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-04 10:57 am   Permalink

The wristbands are for pick-up at the Event. I will have them waiting at the tiki caliente desk in the lobby.

W

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-04 11:47 am   Permalink

Thanks for clarifying, that's what I thought at first.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-04 2:57 pm   Permalink

I am going to BE SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-05 01:50 am   Permalink

Bought my wristbands this morning! I am IN BABY!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-06 6:54 pm   Permalink

The Crew of the Zen Tiki Lounge is happy to announce we will be hosting a room crawl at Tiki Caliente. Sunshine Tiki and the Ladies of the lounge will be serving two newly crafted cocktails just for the event. And by popular demand, the Pineapple Upside Down Rum Cake is BACK!

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-06 9:09 pm   Permalink

I wanna party with Zen Tiki Lounge too!!!!!!

Update.

Travel Lodge (Host Hotel) is now SOLD OUT

50 Wristbands released March 1st are SOLD OUT

Our Overflow Hotel "THe Royal Sun" is still on Sale.

W

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 09:59 am   Permalink

Rory,

for the people that want to get a room at the Overflow Hotel,
do they get wirstbands with purchase of the room?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-07 10:11 am   Permalink

Only if you book through www.tiki-caliente.com.

These packages are set with 2 wristbands or add on wristbands.

If you book direct through the overflow hotel you WILL NOT GET OR BE PROMISED WRISTBANDS.

We have enough people staying at the overflow someone should step up and start your own room crawl.

W

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation