FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-08 10:50 am   Permalink

Can't wait to be SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-08 12:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-07 10:11, Wildsville man wrote:
Only if you book through http://www.tiki-caliente.com.

These packages are set with 2 wristbands or add on wristbands.

If you book direct through the overflow hotel you WILL NOT GET OR BE PROMISED WRISTBANDS.

We have enough people staying at the overflow someone should step up and start your own room crawl.

W

thanks for the answer sir.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 5:17 pm   Permalink

In case you can't read the small info button on the offsite rooms-this is what they say;
OFF SITE PARTY PACKAGE
King Fri/Sat w 2 Wristbands $240.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w/2 Wristbands $240.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w 3 Wristbands $270.00
Double Queen Fri/Sat w 4 Wristbands $300.00

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 9:27 pm   Permalink

Sooooo glad i got my wristbands before they just SOLD OUT! There are gonna be A LOT of people! Can't wait to see you all out here in the Springs!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-15 09:41 am   Permalink

Is it Tiki Caliente time yet?

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-18 12:57 am   Permalink

We all need something to look forward to. It's what keeps us going. Working the grind. So Whether you long for the frosty cocktail after a long day or you just need a few kindred spirits to share your "tiki" lifestyle with, the Zen Tiki Lounge podcast has you covered. Meet Sunshine and Starshine at Tiki Caliente this year and join us for our room crawl. TC is gonna be one of the hottest events of the Summer! Get your room quick before its too late.

http://www.zentikilounge.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2011-03-18 01:00 ]

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-21 2:01 pm   Permalink

Just a quick update for the Friends coming to Tiki Caliente 3 this year. After looking at the grounds and taking measurements I will be changing some of the numbers and specifics of the show.

1. We will not be taking on anymore Vendors. We have a great selection already but I do not want to overcrowd the grounds.
2. I believe I will kill off sales of the wristband at 400 instead of 500,which was the number I stated before. I want to make sure we have plenty of room for the fan's and not make it to crowded...this is the first time we are at the travel lodge and I need to see it with people before I go any larger.
3. I may not sell one day passes,I will let you know closer to the date.
4. 30 Wrist bands will go on sale April 1st for $40 each.....this will allow you to stay on grounds after 7p.m. And enjoy the drink special and participate in all areas of tiki caliente......for sale at
http://www.tiki-caliente.com

It has been interesting trying to put the breaks on the size of the event and I believe I have controlled it to my liking.

We will go off sale May 1st......as to not get that last min party guy.

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-03-21 14:11 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-26 4:01 pm   Permalink

Well, Its finished . Rory has been busting my chops to get pictures out of the official Tiki Caliente 3 tiki . Design by Doug Horne, 3D carving by myself . This was a pain in the wrist doing all the detail work on it . Hope you all like it . Someone did . It sold before I could even post it .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-26 6:25 pm   Permalink

Ray, that is one epic tiki. Again, I am blown away by your craftsmanship.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-27 10:10 am   Permalink

Ray,
That Tiki is Awesome!!!!!!!
Everyone collects Tiki's for different reasons,but I always thought that the ones you find from old closed Bar's or Hotels were the best because of there Historical Significants. So when a Tiki is created for an Event like Tiki Caliente that will have a large group of people enjoying them selfs and remembering there time in Palm Springs it truly becomes Significant too.

The original tiki you created when we did our first show at the Caliente Tropics was enjoyed by many and everyone who came to the shows seem to to touch it's head for good luck.

This NEW tiki at it's NEW location seems to have another area on it that people are going to want to touch.....BUTT i could be wrong.

W

You truly are part of the history of tiki caliente............thank you

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 9:30 pm   Permalink

2 Days to the Last of the offsite wristband go on Sale.

April 1st at 10a.m. Limited Wristbands will go on Sale at
http://www.tiki-caliente.com

Get on Board the Party Train.......Last Call

Better then a fiber filled diet......

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-03-30 21:38 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-03-30 21:39 ]

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 9:39 pm   Permalink

oh Brother!!!

well at least we know you're not full of shit,
but you and the Tix will be cleaned out.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 2:46 pm   Permalink

Rory, Im looking at your potty pic and I noticed in the mirror that a man is watching you do your thang . What bathhouse were you at ?

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 10:03 pm   Permalink

That's Mary Worth in the mirror..........Scary Stuff.

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 09:07 am   Permalink

Looks more like Pepe the towel boy .

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation