FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 8:51 pm   Permalink

I LOVE the bottom painting, Sam! Really super cool!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 8:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much, Lucky Designs! I heard you did a great job at the Tiki Mag issue release party!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 11:07 am   Permalink

Sam I always love seeing your work in person,mostly I love the fumes coming off the enamel. BUZZ TIME!!!!!

The Single KING we had is now SOLD!!!!!!

Once again we are Officially Sold Out at the Host Hotel.

Get Your Wristbands and Rooms Before May 10th. Both will increase in Price for the last Min Fan's.
Wristbands will go to $50 Each....

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-06 11:14 am   Permalink

This should be one of your sponsors.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 1:36 pm   Permalink

Another propose sponsor for Tiki Caliente, "Fanny Floss", recommended and used by the Wildsville Man.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 5:20 pm   Permalink

And now for a quick commercial break:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbkfixaoCyA&feature=feedlik

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-05-06 17:23 ]

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 9:20 pm   Permalink

Chris,

thanks for posting that,
I totally forgot about that.

And it's good to see that Rory got the "Tequila Sponsor" for a tiki event.
He can use the bottle, when he's too drunk to "perform".

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 9:24 pm   Permalink

Jeff, What do you mean "when Rory is too drunk to "perform".

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-06 10:00 pm   Permalink

Roger,
lets just say if he's not "up" to the task.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 09:49 am   Permalink

Just got my wristband. Looking forward to sweating with all of you in the sultry splendor that is Tiki Caliente.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 09:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-06 11:14, GROG wrote:
This should be one of your sponsors.

Grog make Tangaroa-Ru laugh out loud with this one! But seriously, ohana, grease yourselves up with the SPF this weekend. (Sunburn = no fun. Having someone cute put sunscreen on you = lots of fun.)

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 10:32 am   Permalink

once again our great friends and Sponsor Live Magazine has done a great follow article of Tiki Caliente 3 and focuses more on Vendors and the Mug.

If you are planning on getting your hands on this fine limited addition mug don't wait. Get them when you check-in. Last year we had 250 mugs Sell Out.
This year we have 300 mugs will almost 25% more people on grounds.Do the math,Dig?

Now come to Caliente and be somebody!!!!!! Dig?

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 12:03 pm   Permalink

Every year as soon as I get out of my truck Im bombarded with people asking for the pendants which normally go onsale Saturday morning during vending . Then I always giving in and start running back and forth to my room to accomidate earlybirds . This year Im throwing caution to the wind and they all go on sale Friday as soon as I unload and and set up my table . Ive yet to go home with any left over as they are always a sell out and this year will be bigger so I have 45 to sell . I added colored sand to the resin to make them look like stone . I have 4 colors . Seafoam green for the VIP pendants you can get from Rory. They are highlighted with paintpens . Then I have beachsand, purple, and gray with little white flecs like granite . $15 apiece just like every year and I can highlight them for an extra $5 if you desire . Plus Ill have BIG FOAM tikis around the grounds , Moai Kavakava's and other little goodies . See ya there FRIDAY !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-07 1:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-07 10:32, Wildsville man wrote:

W

Nice, looks like they used my photo of you Rory.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-07 3:22 pm   Permalink

Wildsville Man - Will there be a On-Site Food Vendor selling grub at the pool again this year???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation