FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 09:47 am   Permalink

Don't forget that Tiki Caliente may be cut a day short:

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 10:28 am   Permalink

At least we'll be going out with a bang!

I'm printing up some Hula Girls Caliente posters this week.
If you remember the one that I printed last year, this one should complement it nicely. Metallic blue with black overprint. They'll be $20 each.

Catch The Hula Girls on Friday night!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 10:45 am   Permalink

Awesome as usual!

Unfortunately, the Smokin Menehunes WILL be there on May 22nd as scheduled. None of us expect to be part of the select 144,000 taken up directly during the rapture!

"yer jus not tuned into the series of tubes yet, let it soak in".

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2011-05-16 10:46 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 3:41 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-05-16 22:05 ]

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 6:50 pm   Permalink

1 single King

room is on grounds with 2 wristbands and comes with 1 official TC3 Mug.

$400.00 for Fri-Sat

P.M. Me and it will be first payed is first to get the room

W

See you in 4 days will 88 Degree weather.

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-05-16 20:49 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 7:31 pm   Permalink

Only a few more days!!! Can you dig this weather?

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 7:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-16 09:47, Jason Wickedly wrote:

Meh. Just make sure you get one of my hangover packets and you'll be fine...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 8:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-16 19:33, Doctor Z wrote:
Quote:

Amen!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-16 10:45 pm   Permalink

Just a heads up for everyone going....

The Palm Springs Art Museum still has the Donald Wexler exhibit. He was the architect for the Royal Hawaiian. Looks like an awesome exhibit!

http://www.psmuseum.org/exhibitions/current_exhibition.php?id=40

Donald Wexler practiced architecture during what he calls the “golden age” of California architecture from the immediate postwar years through the 1970s. This was a time when architects enjoyed considerable freedom to employ new materials and technologies in their search for functionally beautiful architecture. The extremes of the desert climate forced Wexler to develop a sustainable architecture, which was not only successful functionally, but achieved a timeless aesthetic appeal. During a career that spanned almost six decades, he designed numerous houses, condominium complexes, as well as banks, office parks and schools. The primary objects in the exhibition will be drawn from the Donald Wexler Collection, housed in the ENV Archives-Special Collections, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and will include original presentation drawings, working drawings, photographs and models. These will be augmented by a number of professional photographs and new models fabricated by Cal Poly students, including a full-scale sectional steel model illustrating the prefabrication system Wexler used in the steel houses. The exhibition will be accompanied by a catalogue with essays by co-curators, Lauren Weiss Bricker, Ph.D., professor of architecture, Cal Poly, Pomona and Sidney Williams, curator of architecture and design, Palm Springs Art Museum.

Organized by the Palm Springs Art Museum and California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, this exhibition is funded in part by the museum's Architecture & Design Council, CALCRAFT Construction, Mitre & Bevel, Escalante Architects, Helene Galen, Daniel Patrick Giles, Hamptons Modern, Thomas Jakway and Stephen Tripp, Harold Matzner, Brian McGuire, Ph.D., the City of Palm Springs, Modernism Week, Weldon Color Lab, American Institute of Architects/California Desert Chapter, and Friends of Donald Wexler.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cdtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-17 06:35 am   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it, Don is the man.
Exhibit ends at the end of the month so catch it now.

View Profile of cdtiki Send a personal message to cdtiki  Email cdtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 07:03 am   Permalink

getting close, holding my breath but i'm turning blue...

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 12:14 pm   Permalink

Well, if the Armageddon happens, at least we'll have a cocktail in our hands. Judgement day? Judge this Mai Tai!

Quote:

On 2011-05-16 20:44, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-16 19:33, Doctor Z wrote:
Quote:

Amen!!!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 2:57 pm   Permalink

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere? Saturday at Caliente.............V.I.P. Party

For only 40 Special people we have a V.I.P. Package for you

We have 20 Print/Pendant and party set's for the Sophisticated Savage in you and one Guest.
This is a first-come-first-served option for $50 Cash.
Available at Check-in

Only 33 of the Art will ever exist and only 20 Matching V.I.P. pendant with v.i.p. stamped on the back.

Party will be at 5p.m. Saturday at my room with Appletons Rum and Asombroso for our guest to enjoy.

Drink up and be somebody......Dig?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 9:49 pm   Permalink

such the separatist you.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-18 08:25 am   Permalink

To honor the most PROLIFIC Tiki Man in Palm Springs Rory "WILDVILLE MAN" Snyder I designed a pendant holder for the official pendants sold by Tiki Ray and the VIP pendants sold in the Travel Lodge office.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation