FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-14 4:41 pm   Permalink

Rory, " Do you think if I get a pair of ELVIS Glasses like you, I will look younger".

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-14 10:39 pm   Permalink

Ray that pendant is Awesome!!!!!the Master for the Molds is always the most desirable piece.

H.B. We don't need another Elvis wannabe at Caliente. Plus with us both both wearing out Tiki Ray pendants we may look like twins.

Caliente 3 is the fountain of youth!!!!!! Dig?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-15 5:06 pm   Permalink

Ray, that pendant is awesome. But shopuld we expect any less from the best? Can't wait to buy one again this year.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-01-18 10:35 pm   Permalink

The warm LA weather the past few days is making us think of lounging by the pool at Tiki Caliente. May can't come soon enough. Sunshine is working on his cocktails for the event, not quite happy with the perfect recipe yet. Kalani is getting her tan ready. Starshine is drinking. And, Pumpkin is in denial how little time she has to find the most mod bikini!

Join us on the podcast every week, that is until you see us at Tiki Caliente!

Get all your ZTL info at

www.zentikilounge.com

Join us on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/zentikilounge#!/zentikilounge

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-20 2:50 pm   Permalink

Feb 1st is just around the corner and we are lining up the third day of entertainment to make Tiki Caliente 3 more of a vacation then an Event.
With Food and Cocktails on ground and some of the greatest entertainment around this is bound to be one for the record books.
The Sunday Line up should be completed by Feb 1st so please consider chill'in out with us one more day to make this a great Stay-cation.

You will have plenty to do Sunday to keep busy,but with less hustle and bustle.

And most of all you still have enough friend around to enjoy a sunset in Palm Springs.

Be ready to be entertained.

W

Look forward to the Wild and Crazy Room Part that will be Hosted by Crazy Al and Myself Sunday in the Pool Area,because the rooms too small.

a look at your new home for Tiki Caliente 3

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-20 8:52 pm   Permalink

Like I've said before.
do yourself a favor,
and stay the whole weekend,
and go home on monday.

you'll thank Rory after.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-21 3:59 pm   Permalink

Welcome to Tiki Caliente,
Say what's up to Sunshine, still sippin' mai tai's
sittin' poolside, mermaids give me high five
Dude I be lei'd out, I could climb a palm tree
Tell by my attitude that I'm most definitely from....

Palm Springs, desert jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in Palm Springs
These dunes will make you feel brand new
Big moutains inspire you
Let's hear it for Palm Springs

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2011-01-23 4:08 pm   Permalink

Rooms for Tiki Caliente go on sale to the general public on February 1st. For a chance to pre book your room, listen to Zen Tiki Lounge podcast episode #200 for details.

http://zentikilounge.com

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-24 10:14 am   Permalink

when is show 200 up?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2011-01-24 1:02 pm   Permalink

Podcast 200 is ready for you. Visit the website to listen online or go to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. All RSS readers are supported.

On this weeks show we tell you how you can pre book a room at Tiki Caliente before rooms go on sale to the public.

Enjoy the show!

http://www.zentikilounge.com/

Visit us on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/zentikilounge

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-25 08:05 am   Permalink

Stacking the Deck for your Sunday Getaway at Tiki Caliente 3.

No need for REDBULL to wake you up when you have a Sunday Lineup like this....

Start your morning off with a Second Set from the Insect Surfers.

These guys are buggin!!!!!

Then get into the Grove with the Dynotones.........

Keeping the Vibe alive.........

then for all of you diehards that are crashing in Palm Springs till Monday morning we will have a chill out by the pool for Sunset.

We are looking into several options for entertainment,but it looks like we will have slack key guitar by the pool for sundown.

DID YOU GET YOUR ROOM YET? LISTEN TO ZEN TIKI FOR YOUR CHANCE TO PRE-BOOK A.S.A.P.

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2011-01-25 12:42 ]

HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-26 10:04 am   Permalink

Rory ,What is your secret to inspire people to get ready for TIKI CALIENTE 3 ?

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-26 10:40 am   Permalink

a great time.

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-27 09:23 am   Permalink

Thank you HB Tiki or the question and BigTikiDude for the response.

For me a large part of my vacation is paying for all the travel expenses and looking forward to what is to come.

So if you have a bad work day you can always seek inspiration in this future trip, to get by....

Pace yourself to make it to the finish line.

Enjoy knowing your vacation will be treated with respect from the host and staff to make sure it was worth the wait.

W

Who want's 3?

Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-27 10:29 am   Permalink

5 long days till I can get my tickets....

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation