FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-03 05:27 am   Permalink

Thank you to everyone who has booked so far. when I got out of bed Tuesday morning to make sure the website was set up for room sales I remember thinking "how many people are really paying attention if I will have the sales up in time?" and the answer was 31.....

the Train is moving a lot faster then years past,so it will be interesting when the breaks have to be hit early to stop us.

We are around 310 people now.....with a max of 500.

Things you may want to know.......
Double Queen Rooms are for Sale
King Rooms are SOLD OUT
Pool Side Room are SOLD OUT
Also,

A lot of people are asking about the Official Mug.

The Mug photos should be available soon........But I will not pre-sell them like last year.

too many people not reading " for pick up only" and buying them before people on grounds.
also it will take less time for you to hand me cash and me hand you a mug then looking up your order.

Thank you again for trusting us to show you a good time, we take this very seriously.
I know when you spend money on an Event that the cost isn't only your room and wristband but travel cost and time.
so when I see for the first time in Tiki Caliente history that we are getting people from the other coast I know the cost involved with traveling that distance and want you all to know.....

You will be entertained........

Thank You,

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2011-02-03 05:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-10 22:43 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-03 7:25 pm   Permalink

you're outta control man.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-03 8:26 pm   Permalink

Of course he's outta control. He's WILD! lol can't wait. TC3 is creeping ever closer...

[ This Message was edited by: Jetson 2011-02-03 20:27 ]

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-03 10:57 pm   Permalink

Hi, are Vending spaces still available? If so, what are the details. Thanks!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-04 10:58 am   Permalink

If anyone want's to Vend at Tiki Caliente 3 please PM me here in Tiki Central. I do have a couple spots left in main area and a few on secondary site.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-05 09:37 am   Permalink

Has anyone been contactedwith room numbers yet? I'm getting excited! Fun times ahead!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-05 09:39 am   Permalink

KING ROOMS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!!!!

POOL SIDE ROOMS ARE NOW ALL SOLD OUT!!!!

Limited on-ground rooms left. If you are interested in staying on grounds for Tiki Caliente 3 please pay for your package before they are all gone.

A Secondary location will be added to the price list soon for people that want to stay down here in Palm Springs at a more affordable Vacation price.

Before wristbands go on sale to the General Public they will be held for rooms at secondary location,so on March 1st limited wristband reservations will be taken.

Thank You for your time,

W

rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-06 1:01 pm   Permalink

I am IN! Super psyched for my first Tiki Caliente experience.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-08 11:25 am   Permalink

need there be more said... for the bed

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-08 1:28 pm   Permalink

9 Rooms Left at our Host Hotel the Tiki Lodge!!!!! If you are interested in staying close to the action hit that "buy it now" button on http://www.tiki-caliente.com a.s.a.p. Or wait for the information for our official overflow hotel to be released soon.

come to Tiki Caliente 3 and be somebody!!!!!!!!!!

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-08 16:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-02-08 22:38 ]

ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-02-10 6:19 pm   Permalink

I can't wait to BE SOMEBODY at Tiki Caliente!!

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 08:34 am   Permalink

We Only have 6 Rooms left at the Host Hotel for people who want to stay on Grounds. No Matter if they Sell or Not they will be pulled from sale on 2/14/2011 to make Room for Sales of the carry over hotel "The Royal Sun" right next door.

Any Rooms Remaining at the Travel Lodge will be Held for V.I.P. Packages and Sold Closer to the Date of the Event.

Our OverFlow Hotel is Right Next door and Packages will include 2 Wristbands per Room.

Limited Wristbands Will Go on Sale 3/1/2011 for people not staying at these locations.

This is a look at the Royal Sun Hotel.......

W

The Building to the Left in that Photo is the Host Hotel the Travel Lodge

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-02-11 08:56 am   Permalink

WooHooWahine and I will be poolside the whole weekend! Looking forward to some sun in the Springs!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2011-02-11 10:16 am   Permalink

WooHoooo! Are you ready to Crawl??? http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=39126&forum=17&0

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-11 11:05 am   Permalink

We have stayed at the Royal Sun a couple times . Its retro with a nice pool and jacuzzi . And its cheap !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation