FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra - Bahooka - New Year's Eve - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra - Bahooka - New Year's Eve - SOLD OUT !
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-12-03 11:45 pm   Permalink

And those glasses will make any Mai-Tai taste better, too. Great job on these, guys!

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-06 5:44 pm   Permalink

Beyond awesome! But of course, this is Tikiyaki!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-06 6:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-03 21:09, tikiyaki wrote:
Hey Folks, The New Year's Eve special event Mai Tai Glasses are IN.

Every ticketholder gets a pair of these babies. Classic Trader Vics style, with a full wrap around design.

Thanx for making this another great year in Tikiyaki-land ! Thanx to Eric October (Tobunga) for the great Tapa design, and Squid for the original Tiikyaki logo !

We will have some extras available should you feel the need to complete a set of 4 (and why wouldn't you ?)

Very cool Glass!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-06 8:02 pm   Permalink

So jealous...wish I lived closer. Have a safe and sane Tikiyaki New Year everyone!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bewitched By Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-12 09:13 am   Permalink

Anybody have any recommendations for a local hotel? Probably going to spend the night someplace nearby.

View Profile of Bewitched By Tiki Send a personal message to Bewitched By Tiki  Email Bewitched By Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-15 01:33 am   Permalink

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to use the table I purchased for the NYE show due to a scheduling conflict keeping me in NorCal. I have table #5 (2nd table back in the center) seats 4 people and will sell at cost ($120). Please PM me if you are interested.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-18 5:44 pm   Permalink

Yeah what BTD said, why mess with the best, stick with the best. Happy New Year All!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2010-12-18 17:46 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-23 08:17 am   Permalink

I have a couple extra seats at table 7 if anyone is interested. $31/per seat which includes the original transaction fee and 2 wonderful Tikiyaki Mai Tai glasses! PM me if interested.

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bad30th
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-23 09:05 am   Permalink

So looking forward to this event !

Just a quick question - I haven't received any tickets via USPS snail-mail yet - how is ticket distribution being handled ? Are there actual tickets being sent out or is this a "give your name at the door" type deal ?

...just want to make sure everything goes smoothly for the event check-in !

Thanks !
Rob

View Profile of Bad30th Send a personal message to Bad30th      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 2:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-23 09:05, Bad30th wrote:
So looking forward to this event !

Just a quick question - I haven't received any tickets via USPS snail-mail yet - how is ticket distribution being handled ? Are there actual tickets being sent out or is this a "give your name at the door" type deal ?

...just want to make sure everything goes smoothly for the event check-in !

Thanks !
Rob

Bring a printout of your Paypal invoice folks. We will be having a list of names, but the paypal invoice will really help.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2010-12-23 14:16 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bewitched By Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-27 8:47 pm   Permalink

Still interested in any feedback where people might be spending the night. It seems the Rose Parade causes a lot of the area hotels to book up. Thanks!!

View Profile of Bewitched By Tiki Send a personal message to Bewitched By Tiki  Email Bewitched By Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-27 9:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-27 20:47, Bewitched By Tiki wrote:
Still interested in any feedback where people might be spending the night. It seems the Rose Parade causes a lot of the area hotels to book up. Thanks!!

Carrie...I posted this on page 2 of this thread...Here ya go...

Comfort Suites Rosemead‎
9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA‎ - (626) 228-0528‎

America's Best Inns & Suites‎- more info
8714 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA‎ - (626) 571-6942‎

Personally, I'd go with the Comfort Inn....For those who don't know, Rosemead is not exactly Beverly Hills.

The Comfort Inn seems like the best bet.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-28 11:39 am   Permalink

New Year's Eve is just a few days away.
I received an email from someone who purchased tickets ,but can't make the show, so if you're interested in their tickets, please email me at
tikiyaki@gmail.com
This will most likely be our last show until at least April, as we will be going into the studio to record our new record, "Aloha, Baby !", which we will be doing a few songs from on New year's Eve.

We're looking forward to this amazing evening at Bahooka. See You there.

Remember each ticket holder will receive a pair of these....

Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-28 12:40 pm   Permalink

I still have one ticket available at table 7. PM me if you want it!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-12-28 1:15 pm   Permalink

Maybe I missed it, but what time does this shindig start?

Just got this info in my email box...

Door Time 8:00

DJ Big Tiki Dude will be spinning the tunes before and in between sets.

First set starts at 9:15 Second set starts at 11:00 - There will be a 30 minute intermission in between sets.

[ This Message was edited by: Tonga Tom 2010-12-28 13:22 ]

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation