FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-18 10:26 am   Permalink

Wow! Whatta response in the opening hours!!!

We have sold out on the "Big Kahuna Kamper" vintage trailer rental packages! There is currently a wait-list of 4 people, so hang tight!

The "Warrior in the Grass" package (Your Tent-Our Grass) is selling well-just remember that if you purchase any of the packages and are taking someone with you, you need to purchase and additional "Weekend Pass" for them.

The "Outrigger" package (for those bringing their own trailer) is about 25% full now, so get on the stick if you're planning to BYOT! Remember to keep those trailers under 25 feet!

People have asked about bringing pets...Unfortunately we cannot have any animals at the this event. Maybe we'll do a future event the caters to pet owners?

OK, so to recap...Kahuna-wait-list, Outrigger-under 25' & going well, Warrior-bring your tent on our grass, No animals, and....Oh yeah! Please be sure to buy the additional "Weekend Passes" for those staying with you.

Thanks to all those "Early Birds" for their patience! I think all the "kinks" are worked out of the system now!

www.mojaveoasis.com

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-18 10:45 am   Permalink

Do I still need a Child Pass for under 2 years old?
Even Disneyland is still free under three...

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 11:33 am   Permalink

I think Disneyland dropped it to 2 and under a long time ago...

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 2:37 pm   Permalink

I just paid for my trailer and extra ticket . Mahalos.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 3:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-18 10:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
The "Warrior in the Grass" package (Your Tent-Our Grass) is selling well-

Could you give updates on how many out of the 50 are taken, or how many are left? Some of us can't swing the purchase today, but don't want to be left out by waiting too long.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 3:29 pm   Permalink

yea thats me too. I know Im coming but I cant purchace now. can we make resrvatons?

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-18 3:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-18 15:23, 4WDtiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-11-18 10:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
The "Warrior in the Grass" package (Your Tent-Our Grass) is selling well-

Could you give updates on how many out of the 50 are taken, or how many are left? Some of us can't swing the purchase today, but don't want to be left out by waiting too long.

As much as we'd like to sell out today....It isn't going to happen! You're probably safe if you get you reservation in by the end of the month....There are plenty of Tent and Pull-thru's still available!

www.mojaveoasis.com

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 4:50 pm   Permalink

So how many are left as of today?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 11:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-18 16:50, 4WDtiki wrote:
So how many are left as of today?

Of which ones? no rentable trailers left, less then half of the bring your own trailers left, tent spaces left. If you want to reserve a spot,email me and We will see what we can do....
info@mojaveoasis.com

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2010-11-18 23:01 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-19 07:28 am   Permalink

We have 5 parties on the waiting list for the Big Kahuna Package (rent our vintage trailer.) I suggest if you are wanting to stay in a trailer then get on the phone to friends or the rental place and reserve your spot soon! I've heard some pretty cool ideas from some of those who are going to be "Warriors in the Grass" about decorating their tent areas. It's gonna be FUN!

www.mojaveoasis.com

mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-11-19 08:41 am   Permalink

For the Warrior-bring your tent on our grass tent campers, it seems one site can hold up to 4 people. How many tents are allowed for those four people?
Also, I bought a vending ticket, it that going to be in a vending area, or does that allow us to vend from our site. I like the idea of vending from our tent site. I likes my tikis to be close to mee!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-19 10:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-19 08:41, mrsmiley wrote:
For the Warrior-bring your tent on our grass tent campers, it seems one site can hold up to 4 people. How many tents are allowed for those four people?
Also, I bought a vending ticket, it that going to be in a vending area, or does that allow us to vend from our site. I like the idea of vending from our tent site. I likes my tikis to be close to mee!

Hello Mr. Smiley! A tent in the grass entitles you to one tent space, that space can hold a small or larger tent. up to 4 people total. Your vending space can be infront of your tent, no problem!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-19 12:31 pm   Permalink

ATTENTION: I have just been in touch with a couple vintage trailer clubs. They are going to email their members our information...SO....All of you friends/TC'rs...If you haven't reserved your trailer site (Outrigger) or tent site (Warriors in the Grass) please consider it before they sell out! Please PM me or contact me at info@mojaveoasis.com with any questions or thoughts...Mahalo!

www.mojaveoasis.com

Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-21 08:37 am   Permalink

Will refunds be available if one has to cancel? Obviously, it's a good idea to purchase tickets and spaces soon, since this party may very well sell out. But this is months away, and a lot (work, etc.) could happen between now and then. Just wondering, before I hit the "buy" button.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-11-21 09:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-21 08:37, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
Will refunds be available if one has to cancel? Obviously, it's a good idea to purchase tickets and spaces soon, since this party may very well sell out. But this is months away, and a lot (work, etc.) could happen between now and then. Just wondering, before I hit the "buy" button.

If it sells out you can always sell your tickets.

FYI...Please direct all questions to
info@mojaveoasis.com

[ This Message was edited by: woohoowahine 2010-11-21 12:45 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation