FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-26 8:07 pm   Permalink

man? if i can get a Peach Rub! and for free!???

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-26 9:15 pm   Permalink

hey you two,
get a room.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-26 11:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-11 08:13, SoccerTiki wrote:
On the Lake: To those planning on bringing "toys" for the water...Think "INFLATABLE FLOATABLES". What could be better than floating around on an inner-tube with a Mojave Punch or a Primo in your hand?

On the Vintage Trailer Rentals: We will start a "Wait List" and fill it in the order received. I WILL POST HERE AND GIVE EVERYONE AT LEAST 2-DAYS WARNING BEFORE THEY GO UP FOR RENT. WE ARE PLANNING ON HAVING TEN TRAILERS, SO KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

On the Luau: Why go to Hawaii when you can have a REAL HAWAIIAN STYLE LUAU right here in the Southern California Desert? There will be a "Pig Ceremony" with a 1 hour show. Lots of food and a complimentary 'Mojave Punch".

On the Entertainment: Bring your lawn chairs or blankets for Friday Movie Night under the stars! We will be showing some theme-appropriate vintage classics and dishing out free popcorn! Saturday will be highlighted by the traditional luau AND great music from a couple of Southern California's best exotica & lounge bands. Music will be in the air throughout the weekend in the background to set the tone for a truly enjoyable relaxing Gathering at the Mojave Oasis.

Update..There are a lot of TC'ers that commented on wanting to join in the festivities and haven't booked yet.. We still have a few trailer spots and tent sites. We will be opening the reservations to the general public (IE. trailer and camping clubs) very soon.

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-27 09:04 am   Permalink

WooHoooo! Only 76 more days.....this is an Event that You're NOT Going to Want to Miss!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-27 3:15 pm   Permalink

Hi All,

I know you are all waiting for and wanting an update as this is a first time event, but I don't want to post any pictures till it's ready.

I have BambooBen onsite, Buzzy onsite, Danny(tikiDiablo)soon to be onsite, Tiki Ray carving, Mandy and Chris(nelson's tiki hut)do the main entrance sign, Kenny(Ken Ruzic)doing what he does best, MadMike doing an amazing undersea bubble wall of fish, moai etc for the back of the bar. Hiphipahula, making a drink menu with special drinks, Benzart carvings And my Onsite Builder Dave with his guys making the trailer sites, planting palms and flowers, adding showers etc all working on the property daily. SoccerTiki is doing the ground designs. It is coming along amazingly, If you have been to my yard or my treehouse you know I will make it fun, different and cool. I wish I could show you more, but you'll you have to trust me.

Music will be Bill Tapia, the smokin Menehunes, Tikiyaki, DJ JeffBTD and more. Don't forget the big Luau on Saturday nite! The Pig Roast will be worth the event!

Doug Horne is doing the map of the complete grounds that will be available at the event. And I will show that here when complete.

Right now the tent sites are more then 65% filled, the rent-able trailers are all taken and the Bring your own trailers have only 6 spots left. I will hold the reservations to TC members till February 15th so if you want to attend, please act soon. After 2/15 I will open whats left to a few California trailer clubs who have inquired. If you have any questions, please PM me or Chris.

Thanks

Amy
www.mojaveoasis.com

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-01-27 15:51 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-27 6:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Amy, great update!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-29 09:19 am   Permalink

Amy,

Thanks for the update, sounds like things are coming along swimmingly.

Booked my Outrigger trailer package, looking forward to a great time.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-31 09:07 am   Permalink

I had a preview of Kelly's event drink at the Tonga Hut last night. It's Tequilla-based and called "La Sirena" (sp?).

WOW !! That was one STIFF and smooooth cocktail. I'd rate this in the same class as her legendary Shaka Hula Bossa Nova.

I anticipate many happy imbibers in the desert. That drink made me happy last night.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-31 12:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-01-31 09:07, JOHN-O wrote:
I had a preview of Kelly's event drink at the Tonga Hut last night. It's Tequilla-based and called "La Sirena" (sp?).

WOW !! That was one STIFF and smooooth cocktail. I'd rate this in the same class as her legendary Shaka Hula Bossa Nova.

I anticipate many happy imbibers in the desert. That drink made me happy last night.

Will you be joining us in the desert Mr O.?

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-31 6:31 pm   Permalink

I can't wait to take a ride on MO!

Hopefully Amy will feed him before the festivities start!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-01-31 7:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-01-31 18:31, little lost tiki wrote:

Poodles & Small Children Welcome!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-01 4:03 pm   Permalink

Well, it looks like I'm not going to have enough time, or money to get my 1947 Aero Flite tricked out for the event

I will have a fancy party tent to pitch though I'll have to shoot for the goal of having my trailer done for Mojave Oasis 2012!!

The event mugs are DONE, however, and they look purdy! Squid and I pulled a few late nighters glazing them up the weekend before last...

My wife and I are going to deliver them out to the Camp Grounds on the 11th and then head into Vegas for the weekend...anybody else going to be partying at Frankies that weekend?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-01 4:48 pm   Permalink

I'm not to sure about Frankies but, I love the photo of all the mugs and the typical look of Squid! classic !

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-01 8:35 pm   Permalink

Last week I PayPal'd for an RV spot, and enough tickets for 3 of us party animals! WooHoo!!!!!!! See you WooHoo Lady and Soccer Gentleman!
How many more days?
Louis

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-01 9:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-01-31 18:31, little lost tiki wrote:
I can't wait to take a ride on MO!

Kenny, Thats why I asked to come early !

Thans Babs, great photo! congrats to all who bought tickets , it is getting closer....

Amy

PS mini update, for those that think the desert isn't tropical, 40 palm trees arrive tomorrow......

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-02-01 21:47 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation