FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 9:12 pm   Permalink

Ha! Thats awesome John-O! Dang, I better start working out........

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 9:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-24 20:55, tikiyaki wrote:

The lake is there...trust me.

My question is;
Is the picture of where Chris was riding the jet ski and the pictures of the lake on the web site, is that the lake in the rendition and where the event will take place?

BTW, I would pay $100 dollars to see TikiYaki! (How ever, I would not pay $70 each for my kids...)(Hey, I only had to pay $15. to see you at the Mayfield...)

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 9:41 pm   Permalink

there IS a nudist colony not to far away...

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-24 10:01 pm   Permalink

John O,

Most of the Tiki Crowd is not really something that most people want to see nude.
Of course, most Nudist colonies are full of people that you wouldn't really want to see.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 12:05 am   Permalink

NUDISTS!?!?!
did somebody say NUDISTS?!?!?

This is gonna be fun....

And it's Private property!
So i guarantee the kids will have a BLAST!

Amy gets STUFF DONE
period.
she's tenacious and has vision
and she has combined the talents of an army of Tiki Visionaries...
a perfect combination for what's going to be a fun relaxing blurry weekend with the Ohana!
this is gonna be so AWESOME!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-25 07:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-24 21:13, bananabobs wrote:
My question is;
Is the picture of where Chris was riding the jet ski and the pictures of the lake on the web site, is that the lake in the rendition and where the event will take place?
BTW, I would pay $100 dollars to see TikiYaki! (How ever, I would not pay $70 each for my kids...)(Hey, I only had to pay $15. to see you at the Mayfield...)

BB-Read the entire website...If you want to pay $75 to see Tikiyaki great! But you know that includes the whole weekend camping including a Hawaiian style luau, The Smokin' Menehunes, Bill Tapia other Polynesian performances and a dj all weekend. Also, your children will be only $40 each for the weekend (including Saturday night's luau!)

You'll just have to show up to see the lake and other amenities for yourself!

Cheers!
S.T.

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 10:05 am   Permalink

[/quote]

My question is;

[/quote]

BB, There is actually 2 lakes on my property, one will be for fishing and other things, the other will be for swimming and have the trampoline. This is a complete event, and the Saturday show and music and Luau, Movie Night, etc.. plus all the amenities is what you are paying for.

I get the anxiety, you don't know me, or maybe you do, I put a lot of time , effort, money into having good parties, I want everyone to have a good time, I want people to think they got more then they spent. We are having many TC artists builders, etc, working 7 days a week on this property to make sure it is complete by April. It is a new property though, so the trees are young, the grass is fresh, it will not look like a huge established polynesian garden....yet. So, if you are worried, there will be another event in October, so maybe you should wait to see what others thought of this event and then make a decision to come to the next one. No one should come if they are worried that this will not be worth their money. I want everyone to have a great time.

Also,Bob, I would appreciate it if you just PM me if you have concerns, I don't want anyone defending (although I appreciate it) , there is no need. If you have concerns, PM me I will be glad to respond.

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-02-25 10:29 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 12:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

This sound a little like "Ignore the man behind the curtain!"

On your comment, to publically post that I might have posted fake photos or am being untrue, is really unbelievable. This is why Chris posted no lookie loo's as people have been showing up, driving thru. without notice. The property is 10 acres, 2 lakes, lots of place to play and relax

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-02-25 13:04 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 4:40 pm   Permalink

Amy,

Thanks for answering all of my earlier questions.

Here's an idea for the lake, especially with $2.00 draft Primos...

A floating Tiki Beer Pong Table!

Floating beer pong table made out of high quality polyethylene foam.

Made in the design of a tribal tiki mask. Makes a great wall decoration when not in use!

Must have for a Tiki Pool Party!

Since this table is not inflatable you never have to worry about puncturing it or losing air.

Standard Dimensions: 1.25"x27"x69"

Standard Cups: 6 in rack, 4 for empties, 1 ping pong ball holder per side

What will they think of next?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 6:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-25 12:49, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Quote:

This sound a little like "Ignore the man behind the curtain!"

On your comment, to publically post that I might have posted fake photos or am being untrue, is really unbelievable. This is why Chris posted no lookie loo's as people have been showing up, driving thru. without notice. The property is 10 acres, 2 lakes, lots of place to play and relax
Amy
[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-02-25 13:04 ]

Amy, your right, I do not know you but I have heard that you throw good parties. I have heard conflicting information and I only asked a question. The question was driven by Chris's "No lookie Loo's. To me, it sounds like he has something to hide, enforcing my suspicions from looking at the renditions and then at the pictures of a mature lake, that do not line up. It is very believable for someone to question something that does not add up. By responding that it is "Unbelievable" feels like you are immune from someone questioning you and add to my feeling of distrust.
I was told that the lake at the event is at this time is being dug and has no water. At the beginning of the posts, there was pictures of a lake with Chris on a Jet ski. That was presented as the "Lake" If that was not the lake for the event, I feel it is misleading and I feel I have the right to question that, here and not having to PM you.
Chris posted; "It will not cost you an arm and a leg" I disagree. I was shocked at the prices when the packages were presented. That is my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. This is a open forum and I was respectful, albeit straight to the point.

Since everyone has side stepped my question, I will stay doubtful. (I apologize if that offends you)
I do want to say that I assume that you have put a lot time and money into this project and some great artists are contributing as well. It should be a great venue when it is completed and everything matures, and despite my questions, a good time for all.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 7:02 pm   Permalink

Bob, I did not ignore you question, my "unbelievable" comment was in response to your " don't look behind the curtain" which certainly means or suggests to anyone that I am pulling something of a sham. I don't appreciate that. And to post it here is just wrong.

Now, so you have all the info, The property has 2 lakes, the one with the jet skis and the other, both are mature lakes. I chose to redo the swimming lake and make it deeper, and add more beach that is why it is empty. It is not being dug, it is being made better. I am adding a trampoline and dock, this also requires a redo. Both lakes have been there for over 30 years. Both lakes have been full, both will be full and usable when April 15th rolls around.

This is why no one should see it till done, like when you paint your house, all the furniture is covered the place is a mess, buzzy was nice enough to show a couple around after they walked into a closed gate, that was a mistake, as it has caused this.

Again, you don't know me and it was unbelievable that you would post a misleading comment about me and what I'm doing. All the pictures I have posted are real and are of my property in Newberry Springs

Amy

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 7:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2011-02-25 16:40, Dustycajun

Here's an idea for the lake, especially with $2.00 draft Primos...
A floating Tiki Beer Pong Table!

Floating beer pong table made out of high quality polyethylene foam.
What will they think of next?

DC

Great idea!!!!

chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 7:50 pm   Permalink

Pig Ceremony!!!!!!!

Too quote Luther Billis from South Pacific:

"Its a pip of a ceremonial.....dancin'.....drinkin'.....everythang....."

Can't Wait!

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-02-25 19:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-02-25 19:51 ]

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-25 8:04 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2011-02-25 18:34, bananabobs wrote:
"The question was driven by Chris's "No lookie Loo's. To me, it sounds like he has something to hide..."
"Chris posted; 'It will not cost you an arm and a leg' I disagree. I was shocked at the prices when the packages were presented. That is my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. This is a open forum and I was respectful, albeit straight to the point."
[quote]

BB-What are you saying?....Nevermind my retorts to your comments. Obviously Mojave Oasis is NOT the event for you. Cheers to those who are attending in the spirit of friendship and having a fun weekend! Please go to another thread since you have no horse in this race!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 8:28 pm   Permalink

Amy,

I asked a honest question.

I expressed my opinion.

You vilified me.

You blame some couple and Buzzy, whom I do not know. Not my source and that seems that it would have answered questions not created some.

You insinuate that you have an entitlement that holds you immune from questions and investigative reporting.

Thank you for answering my question.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation