FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento: Tiki Tuesdays, gone homey!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Sacramento: Tiki Tuesdays, gone homey!
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-08 4:25 pm   Permalink

Yes the Feb gathering was on the 1st, sorry hope to see you at EE on 3/1.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Choptop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-08 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-08 16:25, rugbymatt wrote:
Yes the Feb gathering was on the 1st, sorry hope to see you at EE on 3/1.

would love to be there...

where is it?
what time?

View Profile of Choptop Send a personal message to Choptop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-02-09 12:42 pm   Permalink

6:00 - 6:30

460 Howe Ave., Sacramento

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Choptop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-26 5:28 pm   Permalink

Bump for the meeting... only a few days away...

just picked up a new Hilo Hattie shirt from the antique mall on madison ave. Will break it out for the meeting.

View Profile of Choptop Send a personal message to Choptop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-01 2:31 pm   Permalink

Tonight! 6:00 pm. Eastern Empire. Send me a PM if you are going, but haven't RSVPd on the Sacramento Ohana Facebook event, so I can make sure they have a large enough table for us all.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-03 9:59 pm   Permalink

Great gathering of Sacto ohana at EE this week!
Next month we will try out Mandarin, on 5 April! It is over on Arden Way, please RSVP. Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: rugbymatt 2011-03-06 15:41 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-06 6:15 pm   Permalink

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to EE...the plague has me quarantined. I am posting the pictures that Wendy took though!!! Great turn out...good job!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-07 07:52 am   Permalink

Thanks for taking/posting the photos ladies.

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-20 1:12 pm   Permalink

Next Tiki Tuesday is 5 April at Madarin on Arden Way. It is next door to WHole Foods at Arden and Eastern. 6:00'ish.

Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-20 8:37 pm   Permalink

From last Tiki Tuesday, the pink floral wahinies.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-22 2:26 pm   Permalink

Wonderful photo, you are lovely ladies, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-05 10:57 am   Permalink

Tonight! Don't miss out on all the shenanigans. How are the drinks at this place. Should I bring a flask?

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-06 09:58 am   Permalink

Dan and I had the best time at the Mandarin last evening. With all that laughing it was good we were seated in the back. I'm sorry to have missed visiting with Monty, TackyTiki, rugbymatt, LiddleLola and her friends. That was a huge group. Next time I hope to visit with all of you. Dan and I super enjoyed visiting with VampiressRN, Kathi, Matt the cat, Brenda and Scott. The evening went by so fast, I didn't want to leave. Cheers and more Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-07 3:34 pm   Permalink

Mandarin is definitely leading the pack on local establishments for our Tiki Tuesday gatherings. The food was terrific and the drinks were decent plus the servers seemed into it. Great time in Sacto! Mahalo to all th elocal ohana who turned up. Next time I will request they reserve the group of tables up front near the bar so we are in our own area but not so tightly packed.

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-10 3:40 pm   Permalink

Reminder that the Sacramento Ohana are gathering this evening at 6:00 at the Mandarin (Eastern & Arden) for "Tiki Tuesday".

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation