FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Swanky's Mini Mai-Kai Mystery bowl is in Australia!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Swanky's Mini Mai-Kai Mystery bowl is in Australia!
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-26 07:07 am   Permalink

very cool ! Do you know how much would be the shipping to Europe ?

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-26 07:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-26 07:07, virani wrote:

I will find out soon. I have a request for the UK. I will let you know.

If you know others who might carry them, it is likely nearly the same to send a carton of 12 as to send 1...

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-26 10:55 am   Permalink

great work, swanky - looking forward to my bowl and whatever other mugs and such you may have down the road.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-26 10:23 pm   Permalink

I love the look of this bowl, looking forward to getting one.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-27 09:26 am   Permalink

..and thanks for pricing these realistically..... great value for a well made, nice lookin item... i can't say that for some of the other custom made mugs i have seen here from time to time....sorry, way it is.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-27 09:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-27 09:26, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

..and thanks for pricing these realistically..... great value for a well made, nice lookin item... i can't say that for some of the other custom made mugs i have seen here from time to time....sorry, way it is.

Thanks. Appreciate the comment.

If you look at the Mystery Bowl by Tiki Farm, it is bigger, but not a lot more difficult to make than this one. Those are going for $100+ on Ebay and generally $60 anywhere you can find one. I consider this a great price for a 5 piece constructed bowl. There are a lot of just plain, single glaze, 1 piece mugs being sold for the price I am selling this one for.

For every bowl that survived the kiln, 10-15 did not!

I think it is a good value.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki1963
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-27 11:08 am   Permalink

what do you think the run number will be on these?

View Profile of tiki1963 Send a personal message to tiki1963  Email tiki1963     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-28 11:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-26 07:07, virani wrote:

Virani,

Shipping for one bowl to Europe is $17USD.

[ This Message was edited by: swanky 2012-07-28 12:15 ]

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-30 09:22 am   Permalink

..and nothing against tiki farm- my comment wasn't directed at them. I happen to like many of the mugs that tiki farm makes, especially some of the ones they have been making lately....

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-30 09:32 am   Permalink

I only mentioned TIki Farm as a price comparison, not quality.

dartharnie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-30 1:36 pm   Permalink

got mine. today. the box had a crushed corner. I admit I was panicked but inside a second box and Styrofoam was a very safe and intact mug.

Unfortunately, our cat jumped on the table while the family and I were looking at it and my seven year old decided it was the perfect water bowl for "Dolly". oh well, the cat is happy, the kids and wife think it's cute and I can order a new for me... I consider it a win/win.

View Profile of dartharnie Send a personal message to dartharnie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-30 1:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-30 13:36, dartharnie wrote:
got mine. today. the box had a crushed corner. I admit I was panicked but inside a second box and Styrofoam was a very safe and intact mug.

Unfortunately, our cat jumped on the table while the family and I were looking at it and my seven year old decided it was the perfect water bowl for "Dolly". oh well, the cat is happy, the kids and wife think it's cute and I can order a new for me... I consider it a win/win.

I think it is a perfect size for a cat or small dog bowl! Or cereal bowl, or dip bowl, etc.

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-01 1:26 pm   Permalink

got mine today !!

well packaged and well made... i like the fact that it's small and doesn't take up alot of real estate in my display cabinet. Now i can keep my mai kai matchbooks in it as it sits in front of my original mai kai decanter...

thanks swanky, it was worth the wait.

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-01 5:55 pm   Permalink

Announcing a Tiki Central discount deal for European buyers.

Until further notice, the price on the
website is good for shipping to Europe as well as the USA.

heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-09 9:25 pm   Permalink

My mini bowl arrived this week. Awesome work Swanky! I even took a stab at my own ice cone. Can't wait to see what's up next.

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation