FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Swanky's Mini Mai-Kai Mystery bowl is in Australia!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
Swanky's Mini Mai-Kai Mystery bowl is in Australia!
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-20 08:13 am   Permalink

"awesome"

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-30 07:24 am   Permalink

The "Scratch & Dent" offer still stands.

Also offering free shipping on the regualr priced bowls if you send me a message with your email, I'll send you an invoice.

Bowls are available at OA and see Max at Taboo in person at the next event you attend.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

[ This Message was edited by: Swanky 2012-11-01 13:02 ]

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surf2live

Posted: 2012-11-05 3:19 pm   Permalink

Just received a couple of the "scratch & dent" bowls--They are fantastic! The workmanship/detail more than makes up for any slight imperfection!
Great bowls, great price...What you waitin for? Get some for yourself, others, gifts, etc & get your grog on!!!

Mahalo, Swanky!

View Profile of surf2live Send a personal message to surf2live      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-05 4:49 pm   Permalink

Yup. I love mine! And I gave one to a good friend of mine. He loved it. It was a great birthday present for the both of us!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 11:30 am   Permalink

Swanky - is there a number on this run? is it limited or just going and going.. I only ask because someone else asked me I think its awesome!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 11:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-08 11:30, sneakyjack wrote:
Swanky - is there a number on this run? is it limited or just going and going.. I only ask because someone else asked me I think its awesome!

They are not numbered. There have been so many of that can't be sold that I can't begin to tell you how many the run will be. There are many that are throw aways and then there are many that have minor to major flaws that I won't sell.

Once they are gone, that will be it. There won't be a second run. I would guestimate about 200-250 will be sold.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 09:49 am   Permalink

Plenty of people have been buying the scratch and dent and keeping on and giving the other. There are still some available. These have very minor flaws. Holla if you want to get it before Santiclaus or Crazy Al comes on Dec 25th.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-16 07:41 am   Permalink

Our favorite fire-eating mermaid shows off her Mini Mystery Bowl today...

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-18 09:22 am   Permalink

I have a new special offer. I have cases of bowls that are beyond "Scratch & Dent". Cracked and other flaws so bad, I would not sell them at any price. But I hate to toss them in the trash.

If any of you crafty types are interested, I'll sell them for shipping. Generally that is $30 a case. I make no statements abotu quality. Most have a crack on the bowl. Some have bad flaws in other areas. They just are essentially garbage I hate to toss.

If you want them in less than a case amount, email me. Cost is shipping on the case level and on the individual level. If I have to box them up with padding and stuff, the cost goes up. 12 or 1 is easy.

Save them from the dump!

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

[ This Message was edited by: swanky 2013-01-19 09:45 ]

Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-18 09:52 am   Permalink

Velvet Glass would probably buy them all tim and make some cool art out of them!!

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-19 08:23 am   Permalink

The Mini Mystery Bowls will soon be available in Australia! Contact Careless Navigator to get yours!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation