FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Play my Tiki Hawaiian Exotica etc.. LP's online on my virtual record player
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Play my Tiki Hawaiian Exotica etc.. LP's online on my virtual record player
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-29 05:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-29 03:43, senioraqua wrote:
Is it possible to shuffle the music and not play a full album?

Yes, it is possible but then it would be just like a Pandora player. It would totally kill the coolness factor. From what I learned, they only thing I might be able to do is only play about 30 sec of each song. That would also kill the coolness factor.

View Profile of Hauantedhouse5 Send a personal message to Hauantedhouse5  Email Hauantedhouse5 Goto the website of Hauantedhouse5     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
senioraqua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-29 06:05 am   Permalink

Maybe you could just make the out of print albums that aren't on itunes playable. These aren't exactly the master recording being shared.

View Profile of senioraqua Send a personal message to senioraqua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-30 06:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-29 06:05, senioraqua wrote:
Maybe you could just make the out of print albums that aren't on itunes playable. These aren't exactly the master recording being shared.

Just because they are out of print and not on itunes doesn't mean they are not copyrighted. If they are any lawyers out there that no of a legal way to play these great LP's and want to help me out, that would be great.

View Profile of Hauantedhouse5 Send a personal message to Hauantedhouse5  Email Hauantedhouse5 Goto the website of Hauantedhouse5     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-23 08:08 am   Permalink

Hey everybody, it's been awhile since i've posted on TC since taking down my Tiki record player. Just wanted to let everybody know that I've updated my tiki LP, Exotica, Lounge record collection and have added lots of new thrift store finds. No music to listen to yet but there are lots of cool album covers to view. Feel free to leave comments and enjoy!
Here's the link:
http://www.briancooper.us/tiki_brian/tiki/vintage_hawaiian_lp_collection/
Brian

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-23 10:48 am   Permalink

What an outstanding resource!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation