FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Beachbumz Tiki's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Beachbumz Tiki's
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-20 8:14 pm   Permalink

Freakin' fantastic!

Really amazing stuff!!!

Seriously great.

Lori

[ This Message was edited by: LoriLovesTiki 2012-04-20 20:15 ]

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-20 9:09 pm   Permalink

Those kick ars

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-04-25 6:01 pm   Permalink

Wendy,LOLTiki,Rob,Robbie,ATP,McTiki,Turtle,ChuckLava,LoriLovesTiki,hang10tiki Shoots!!!! Mahalo's everyone for all that,that's Awesome! I guess I'm doing something right..
Here's the next batch I'm working on this week..

Aloha

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 6:22 pm   Permalink

Nice work!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-25 6:23 pm   Permalink

Now THAT'S a studio! I could sit there and sculpt the rest of my life!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-04-26 4:18 pm   Permalink

Studio / Dinner Table... Works I love to carve outside, I have an ol' messy table in the garage that I normally use but during the day this is da best..
Thanks Zero, btw I love that shirt I saw some MadDog wearing the other day.. awesome man..

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitabby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-27 11:21 am   Permalink

I am now the over-the-moon owner of one of Scott's fantastic Beachcomber Moai mugs which I picked up at his shop yesterday. The photos are good but truly, they are so incredible in person. The glazes are stunning, good weight to them - really beautiful work here! And a super nice guy too!

View Profile of tikitabby Send a personal message to tikitabby      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-04-29 7:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-04-27 11:21, tikitabby wrote:
I am now the over-the-moon owner of one of Scott's fantastic Beachcomber Moai mugs which I picked up at his shop yesterday. The photos are good but truly, they are so incredible in person. The glazes are stunning, good weight to them - really beautiful work here! And a super nice guy too!

Thanks TT, It was great to see you again also! Have a great vacation and hope to see yo both again soon.

Couple more almost ready for bisque, Da' Beachcomber finds a puffer...

And one holding a PNG Shield..

Just got some new glazes and can't wait to mix 'em up a little..
Aloha

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

Really like the PNG one!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-30 10:03 am   Permalink

Love the little pufferfish - you're really getting some good milage out of that "Tiki Holding a (fill in the blank)"

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ebtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 11:02 am   Permalink

Love the new mugs, Bumz - you keep slamming them out of the park!

View Profile of ebtiki Send a personal message to ebtiki  Email ebtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 2:40 pm   Permalink

What the two guys above me said!

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-30 4:15 pm   Permalink

Got the one holding Little Bob in the display case. Thanks again, Scott. I'm obliged to stop and look at it everytime i pass by!

View Profile of Chuck Lava Send a personal message to Chuck Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-30 4:32 pm   Permalink

<double post>

[ This Message was edited by: Chuck Lava 2012-05-01 06:06 ]

View Profile of Chuck Lava Send a personal message to Chuck Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-04-30 4:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-04-30 10:03, MadDogMike wrote:
Love the little pufferfish - you're really getting some good milage out of that "Tiki Holding a (fill in the blank)"

Mahalo's Eric, Robbie!
Mike, Thank you too brada, ya never know what Tongo will find beachcombing!! Having fun playing around with this guy though.. I started something all new but just can't seem to finish it.. one of these days...
aloha

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation