FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Beachbumz Tiki's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Beachbumz Tiki's
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-11 01:06 am   Permalink

Nice work, Just something classic about those Moai mugs.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-11 05:30 am   Permalink

Lovin' that woodgrain Moai and the pineapple bowl is awesome. Nice work as usual Scott.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-07-11 7:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-11 00:54, HelveTiki wrote:
Scott,
the new Troff's are awesome !

Thanks Renee, I'm really liking this new style as well, It's really solid feeling..

ATP, Ya the Moai's are so much fun to make, since there from a 1963 mold Mauitiki and I went in on which is like brand new, there's not much clean up on these.. Just fun to make..

Mahalo's Brada Robbie!! What getting excited about that trip??? Might be taking you up on that floor offer... Aloha

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-11 7:42 pm   Permalink

The pineapple is going to look great when it's done and I love the reverse face in the bottom of the troff

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-11 7:48 pm   Permalink

Way cool

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-12 12:05 pm   Permalink

Where have I been while you've been making such terrific tiki art. I love all of it. The glazes are wonderful. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-07-19 12:29 am   Permalink

Thanks Mike, not sure about the glazing of the pineapple, gotta do a test next firing maybe..
Mahalo Hang10!!
Wendy, I know were you been.. Either in your studio pouring molds or carving Bobs or making Awesome War God creations or......... Mahalo's Wendy!

Just a couple new one's I started this week,

"Tri-Foota's"

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-19 07:57 am   Permalink

Super, super, super cool. I want them both, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-19 08:14 am   Permalink

I like the one on the right best - big traditional tiki, nice authentic tapa. An instant classic

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-08-07 5:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-19 07:57, danlovestikis wrote:
Super, super, super cool. I want them both, Wendy

There bags are packed Wendy, just waiting for the plane to leave... Off to Tiki Heaven!

Thanks Mike, I like that one better as well as that was my Tongo design just a little smaller...

Well I got the Tri-foota buckets out and the Pineapple bowl, and a few new Moai that I have been making using an old vintage 1963 mold that I bought.. The glaze on the Tri Foota's didn't do exactly what I wanted them to do but I like them anyways.. I was going for more of a Rusty Orange on the tapa but I think I messed up when I did a light overspray of another color and it made them all darker.. Oh Well..
Anyways here's a few pictures of them..

AlohA!

"TikiPop" On Instagram

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2014-07-25 02:33 ]

Beachbumz

Posted: 2012-10-12 01:41 am   Permalink

Just a few more I finished since I posted last..

Made this Skull Tongo for Halloween

This mug is one I pieced together that I've been using for a Troff style I'm making.. I wasn't sure he'd make it because I noticed after I bisque fired it I saw the part lines that I thought were cracks but after glazing him he came out alright except the red ran way to much, wanted it thick like lava, oh well onto the drawing board..

Here's the Troff using the same Tiki..

I added a puka shell necklace for a little bling..

Unfortunately the red glaze didn't come out again as expected and thinned way out, I had to cold paint the red and bake it on..

So far the Da Beachcomber has found a few puffer's, many netted floats, a couple skulls, shrunken heads and even a png shield.. This time he combed a new land and found a funny little monkey wearing a fez.. What's next??

Mahalo's for checking them out! Beachbumz

[ This Message was edited by: Beachbumz 2012-10-12 01:47 ]

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-12 02:37 am   Permalink

Very nice!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-12 06:21 am   Permalink

That's a darling monkey. What's next? You tease! Wendy

swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-12 07:22 am   Permalink

Monkey wearing a fez rocks.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-12 07:35 am   Permalink

Your pieces are beautifully executed and very nice.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation