FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 5:23 pm   Permalink

Wish I could be there, Gecko, but the hoiti toitis will show you a great time. Have fun!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:24 pm   Permalink

Yo Jungle!

I'll re-place SCD on the bet. When we going??? 4 in 15? I used to swallow 15 (live gold fish) in 4!!!! (wedding receptions were my place!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:38 am   Permalink

HA! HA!
YO Ben, I could do it and not puke it. But I'm not sure if I can get down there while Gecko's in town. It's a hecka lotta drivin' for me that whole week. Have reservations in Santa Cruz to teach JungleTrader Jr. how to surf, fun, fun fun.
re. goldfish, I'll bet you did it in your punk daze eh? Anyway you're on, probably in July or August. It's a done deal.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:43 am   Permalink

JT,
Why don't you bring down JT Jr and teach him how to surf down here? Hula Hula's driving out from Vegas to meet up too. Lots to do while Gecko's in town - Da Show, Laney's Party, Tiki Ti on the 18th, plus who knows what else will be thrown together!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 7:46 pm   Permalink

Poly Pop, I'm considering that. We do have reservations in Santa Cruz the weekend after the 14th. Maybe I'll learn him to surf down there too, he'd go ape shit over all the surfin'. What's the best beach down there to learn him without getting a bunch of butthole surfers pissed off? You know 1 foot waves. Anyone?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-24 9:52 pm   Permalink

[quote]
Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

Hey Uncle Lizard, No worries brah. I was thinkin Laney would probably be drunk and can probably handle herself in that mode so I have something that might work better. I'm thinkin we let Tiki Bong out of a cage(bamboo of course!) into her living room and we den score da kine! It'll be cat and dog fight all the way! All the other freaks will be gettin scratched and bit trying to break it up and we off load the whole collection in T minus 4!! Score!

p.s. don't let anyone else know!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-25 1:19 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2003-05-24 21:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

You guys are crazy! Hey Boobam can we shorten your name to just Boob?

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-26 8:01 pm   Permalink

Sure!

Boob! (score!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-26 10:32 pm   Permalink

The newest Registered User is -Boob-.

It say's Boob-h-h-ha-ha

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-27 09:47 am   Permalink

I'm trying to get my cuz "nipple" to join but she's a little shy!

View Profile of Boob Send a personal message to Boob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 10:10 am   Permalink

Just pinch her and she'll come out to play, right?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 12:13 pm   Permalink

Tell her she can keep abreast of the most tit-illating tiki news found, and if she comes out to an event we can fill her cup...ummm...mug with her favorite drink. We'd all love to be her bosom buddy!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 12:20 pm   Permalink

In fact, we want to draw her into the bosom of our warm Tiki family. And get her good and sch-knockered.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 5:51 pm   Permalink

Speaking of boobs , sat the 14th is my uh..... 32nd b-day. I actually forgot how old I was the other day. Gettin' old in a bad way!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 6:27 pm   Permalink

Auwwwwie, BOOBS AND BIRTHDAYS....I cannot wait fo get back to da mainland!! So wat Chiki, you gon party wit da kanes and wahines?

Hey Boob I would love to meet sista nips! hook a local boy up man!

you guys sooooo sooooo crazy!!!

Alohaz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation