FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 6:49 pm   Permalink

Oh-oh sounds like it's turning into that kind of party, scre wit lets all meet at The Wild Goose, easy to find right near LAX, just hang a right at the place that says NUDE, NUDE, NUDE

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 8:17 pm   Permalink

The big 32? Chiki, you are in fo da mean spanking chain!!!! I'm gonna carve a "special Bamboo paddle". (remember in the news a while back when that kid over in China got cained??) You won't be sittin down on da job fo a while!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-27 10:00 pm   Permalink

OUCH! you betta have some big ones Chiki to show up at dis party! bamboo Ben gon make da ceremonial padle!! I rememba wen my mom use to hit me wit da bamboo fly swatta.....ewwww dat hurt!!!

WILD GOOSE WILD GOOSE WILD GOOSE!!!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-28 07:45 am   Permalink

Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 12:03 pm   Permalink

times right around da corner and i jus like fo tell you peopo not to get da days confused...like ME! wednesday da 14th is Laney in da evening and da Cruz show during the day. da 18th is Tiki Ti. so you get em?

ok lets see wat TC drunk sho'z up to Laneys on da 18th bangin on da door and sey...

"eh, I taught gecko wen sed fo com on da 18th cuz I went to tiki ti on da 14th and i neva see no body" (Bong).

so if dey sho up ova'de sista Laney, not my fault ya! if dey do sho up, offa dem a drink anyway, we all ohana here ya?

aloha
Mahaloz.....see ya den

shootz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 12:11 pm   Permalink

sorry, i F up again, da 14th is a Saturday not a wednesday. and da 18th is wednesday.
i keep looking at the may calender.

sorry

SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 12:14 pm   Permalink

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 3:19 pm   Permalink

Ya, look at SCD'z schedz. tanks brah! Lookin towards checkin out you caddy SugarCane Caddy Daddy!

Braddah Al & Shel, I mailed a box of panels today. Should get to your pad on Wednesday, Thursday at da latest. You're welcomed to open da box if you like. I'll see you 2 bombay.

da new web designer also a TC memba is working on Geckotikis.com as we talk story. I'm hoping some of da kine will be up by da time I get to da mainland. check it out if you likes. still unda construtz.

Haaaaaaawaiian!

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 5:13 pm   Permalink

I was planning on going to Da Show. Any chance there would be room for some Monkeyman (maybe the misses too) at the social soiree? I have been thoroughly confused by the ensuing string of emails and am not entirely sure what the plan is. Gathering at Laneys?

Just checking

Da Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 5:27 pm   Permalink

You can always review the schedule here, but the correct dates are as follows:

• Thursday, June 12: Gecko arrives on 'da mainland' at 9:45 pm.
  • Saturday, June 14: Gecko at Da Show until 4 p.m.
  • Saturday, June 14: Gecko and everyone at Laney's house in Placentia about 5 or 6 p.m. Email Laney (laneybentz@prodigy.net) for directions. Start time is approximate since you have to allow Gecko cleanup time from Da Show and travel time to Laney's.
  • Wednesday, June 18: Gecko & Iuka Grog, as well as everyone else, at Tiki-T's at/after 6 p.m.
  • Thursday, June 26: Gecko leaves for The Hukilau in Florida.

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule of Stuff!

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-06-02 17:29 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-03 11:26 pm   Permalink

thank god for S.C.D., I was so f---ing confused and really want to meet the island boy with the speach problem!. I'm gunna straighten his problem out at the tiki-ti with a rays mistake!.Counting da days bruddah!.Please get there as close to 6:00pm as possible, better seating.peace. TWT

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 6:20 pm   Permalink

aloha friendz, if you don't make it to da show I'll see ya at Laneys or somewhere I'm sure! I'll be on da plane in about 24 hours.

see you brahddaz and sistaz later

suck um up!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation