FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente III 2nd Annual Official Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente III 2nd Annual Official Room Crawl
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-19 2:56 pm   Permalink

130 plus people !!!
I don't think anyone realizes how small those rooms are
If you even took out the bed I think it would hold at most 25 people
Be prepared for very Long Lines....

http://youtu.be/5NNOrp_83RU

JOBU

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-19 3:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-19 08:21, SoccerTiki wrote:
This Spot "Reserved for Crawlers...

WOW!!! Over 130 Crawlers!!! Be respectfull of your Hosts.

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2011-05-19 09:35 ]

What "Spot"?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-05-19 8:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-19 15:06, Daves Not Home wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-19 08:21, SoccerTiki wrote:
This Spot "Reserved for Crawlers...

WOW!!! Over 130 Crawlers!!! Be respectfull of your Hosts.

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2011-05-19 09:35 ]

What "Spot"?

Your spot! And of course OUR SPOT from 6-6:30 serving Don the Beachcomber Mai-Tai's (complete with swizzle stick and coaster!!! While supplies last!)

"Marriage, Mortgages and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2011-05-19 20:07 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-19 8:59 pm   Permalink

No worries crawlers, Queen K & the Tonga Hut Room have a Original Cocktail for you cold, delicious and ready to be served so the line will go very fast

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-18 10:00, Wildsville man wrote:
Crawl,crawl,crawl!!!!!!!

I believe the Shag store will give you 20 percent off if you miss the room crawl too........

W

ROF'nFL!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKi TiFfY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-20 09:06 am   Permalink

pLeAsE AdD TiKi TiFfY PlUs a RaNdOm CuTe BoY 2 ThE CrAwLeR lIsT!! ThAnX )~

View Profile of TiKi TiFfY Send a personal message to TiKi TiFfY  Email TiKi TiFfY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-22 4:27 pm   Permalink

We had a blast! Kelly whipped up her usual great Drinks, Jeremy and Myself representing the Tonga Hut and Mojave Oasis, Phil from Appletons sponsored the room party and shared sponsorship with Don Q for the Crawl. Thanks to all who stopped by, and hung out!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-05-23 07:37 am   Permalink

Kicking off the Room Crawl at the Headquarters (WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki's room) sponsored by Don the Beachcomber in HUntington Beach, CA....Thank you Art and Delia! Now let's enjoy an original Don's Mai-Tai!!! (Over 115 served in 33 minutes!!!)

More Room Crawl pictures soon! Please post your Room Crawl pix!

"Marriage, Mortgages and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"

[ This Message was edited by: soccertiki 2011-05-23 12:10 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2011-05-23 07:51 am   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to all The Room Crawl Hosts for going over and beyond their call of duty to provide all the crawlers with refreshing beverages. Thank you to All the Crawlers too for making The Tiki Caliente III Room Crawl such a huge success. A Giant Thank You goes out to Tikilands for designing the Crawl Cards, To The Picture Show Gallery for their Gift Certificates, and to HB Tiki for making the frames for the awards.

And the Winners were................

*Best Cocktail: Hinano_Paul, Mrs. Lurker, & Rugby Matt
*Best Decorated Room: FlamingTiki
*Best Room Party: The Zen Tiki Lounge

Until Next Year.....WooHoo & Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-05-23 13:01 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-23 08:43 am   Permalink

As a very happy crawler, Just wanted to say thank you very much to all the hosts who opened up their rooms and liquor cabinets for us lushes. I had an AMAZING time, and met tons of cool people while loitering around the rooms.

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-23 09:42 am   Permalink

A very huge thanks to all the Room Crawl Hosts and their fabulous drinks, and also to the impromptu after-hours hosters (in my case, I particularly want to thank Tiki Kitty and Top Cat for their hospitality both nights--and I hope I wasn't too hard on their furniture Friday night!)

Caltiki Brent

[ This Message was edited by: congawa 2011-05-23 09:42 ]

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-23 9:16 pm   Permalink

A huge "Mahalo" to the room crawl hosts. This was our first time crawling at an event, and we didn't get to every room, but the experience was awesome and we'll be doing it again.

Kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-23 9:23 pm   Permalink

this was the most 'room crawling' I've ever done... in ten years... i was out by 1AM and didn't tip the great hosts... i'm such a rookie.......

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-23 9:31 pm   Permalink

Great Kahuna! There were some killer cocktails being served! Good stuff, Tiki Peeps! I now have a good idea how to use my St. Elizabeth's dram in my next creation.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-24 10:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our room. We had a great time serving up the Tex-Mex Martiki.
Here's some pictures taken during our crawl'n journey.

A big Thank You Karen & Chris for putting the crawl together. Great job as always.
Mike & Karen

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation