FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Mojave Oasis, April 15-17, Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis, April 15-17, Roll Call
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-08 08:55 am   Permalink

150+ people are coming but only 25 or so have posted here. COME ON PEOPLE! Fess up- I wanna know who my camp mates are gonna be

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-08 09:07 am   Permalink

JOHN-O will be there on Sat. This will be my first multi-day Tiki event EVER !!

I look forward to meeting you, MadDogMike. I feel like I already know you !! Ha, ha.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-08 09:45 am   Permalink

Our schedules cleared up at the last minute so myself & the always lovely Hulihukilau will be attending. We're really looking forward to this!

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-08 10:43 am   Permalink

I'll be there, in Tent City!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-08 11:15 am   Permalink

There will be intensity in Tent City, I can assure you, as Sabu & Doctor Z will be there to cause mischief and mayhem...

(Oh, and needless to say, I will have plenty of my "Not-Quite-Patented" Hangover Remedy on hand - be sure to get some!)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fezmonger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-09 11:19 pm   Permalink

Ok, a bit of a change in plan. Maya has a show Friday night so we will be rolling out with the Fez-o-booth Saturday morning.
Quote:

On 2011-03-01 15:27, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Fezmonger, will you be selling fez'z? Just want to know if I need to bring my own.

Since we can't carry everything I'm only bringing some of what we have in stock, if there is a specific fez style you want to pick up let me know in advance so I can pack it. If anyone is interested in one of the limited editions like the Tiki Oasis fez I need to know ASAP as I would have to make them before Friday.

Otherwise I am just looking forward to a great weekend hanging out the tikiphiles!

View Profile of Fezmonger Send a personal message to Fezmonger  Email Fezmonger Goto the website of Fezmonger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tld92019
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-10 07:51 am   Permalink

Me and Deborah are attending with our camping trailer. My big question is is there enough room where we'll be for our 16' trailer plus a 10'x10' easy up we're making look like a thatch hut? We also want to use our fire pit.

View Profile of tld92019 Send a personal message to tld92019  Email tld92019 Goto the website of tld92019     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Leanalynn

Posted: 2011-04-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

We're coming! Me, Hiway7, and 2 Boys 12 and 8.

Is anyone else bringing the fam? Haven't seen many kiddos included in the roll call yet.

View Profile of Leanalynn Send a personal message to Leanalynn  Email Leanalynn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 9:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-10 07:51, tld92019 wrote:
Me and Deborah are attending with our camping trailer. My big question is is there enough room where we'll be for our 16' trailer plus a 10'x10' easy up we're making look like a thatch hut? We also want to use our fire pit.

Wow tall order, well I think you will have enough, not sure on the fire pit, but you should have enough for trailer and tiki hut....

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 9:35 pm   Permalink

I am in too.

Will there be room for my slip-n-slide,mobile pool and jacuzzi?
And were do I tie up my pet horse?

W.

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 9:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-10 21:35, Wildsville man wrote:
I am in too.

Will there be room for my slip-n-slide,mobile pool and jacuzzi?
And were do I tie up my pet horse?

W.

I already told you, the horse or the slide you can't bring both....lol

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:16 pm   Permalink

[/quote]
Wow tall order, well I think you will have enough, not sure on the fire pit, but you should have enough for trailer and tiki hut....
[/quote]

Here's a little camping goodie that I found a few years back...they are great! Smokeless...that base stays cool to the touch...take it anywhere, no problems...

http://www.thefiredancer.net/

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-12 11:32 pm   Permalink

Tangaroa-Ru, Goddess of the East Wind (and Tiki Magazine scribbler) will be there. On Saturday. With marshmallows and rum.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-13 07:07 am   Permalink

Marshmellows and rum? Sounds like a food grade napalm substitute like gasoline and styrofoam. Mix it with a little red food coloring and drizzle it down the side of your volcano bowl

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-13 07:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-12 23:32, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
Tangaroa-Ru, Goddess of the East Wind (and Tiki Magazine scribbler) will be there. On Saturday. With marshmallows and rum.

NOTE: Do NOT attempt to 'hollow out' a marshmallow and use it as an edible shot glass. It doesn't work, tastes nasty and makes a big mess.

Or at least it did with tequila...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation