FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Change the Date: Tiki Mag Spring '11 Release Party April 10th at Bahooka
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Change the Date: Tiki Mag Spring '11 Release Party April 10th at Bahooka
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-21 11:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-21 11:54, MakeDaMug wrote:
Bring your mom's & grandma's, too! Here's a fun sidebar happening at the Bahooka concurrently with Nick's Spring 2011 Tiki Magazine premier...

WOW!!!!!
cool deal.

Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2011-03-21 11:56 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-21 11:57 am   Permalink

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-22 10:49 am   Permalink

bump, too many cool events in Ca.!

Jeff(btd)

tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 9:00 pm   Permalink

Wow! A new issue of Tiki Magazine and an awesome Book of TIki mug!!!

This event is gonna be great!!!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 9:22 pm   Permalink

Sam Gambino is the Mack Daddy of Midwest Style Tiki. It's about time we class up the joint with some single shot from the Sam Man.
Good luck Nick and Sven I wish I could be at the Party but it is tourist season and I gotta make some scratch to pay the bills.

make sure you bend an elbow for me.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 5:43 pm   Permalink

I just made reservations and the guy who answered the phone didn't know there was a party going on. I hope I got my reservations for this event. Has anyone else had problems?

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-27 2:10 pm   Permalink

Im really exited for this event! The spring release of my favorite Mag and a mug for my favorite Book..Sweet! Im also super super stoked to be the featured carver for this issue, so I thought I would do a special pendant for the occasion. I will have these available at the show real cheap!! see you at the bahooka!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-27 6:35 pm   Permalink

Sadly, the date change means I can't be there, since I have been booked for months to work this night! But a brand, Tiki-spanking new issue of Tiki Magazine is deserving of a party, and this is going to be a good one! Hope the rest of you ohana can be there to pick up your latest issue and get revved up about all the fun things coming up this year, including MORE issues of Tiki Magazine.

Much Aloha,
Kari Hendler

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-28 2:16 pm   Permalink

This is turning out to be a pretty packed event! Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-29 09:49 am   Permalink

bump

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 5:00 pm   Permalink

Gambino did a great job on the cover! Im so glad nick chose not to revamp the look of the TIKI MAG!

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2011-03-31 17:00 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 5:58 pm   Permalink

WTF???

Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 08:54 am   Permalink

Tiki Magazine! Kirby's art! A Book of Tiki Mug! And a now custom pendant from Kirby, too?
All in the great atmosphere of Bahooka?

Too much awesomeness for one event. MUST ATTEND!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-02 5:12 pm   Permalink

Don't forget me DJing, and then the Hula Girls playing too.

Jeff(btd)

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-02 6:11 pm   Permalink

GROG looking forward to seeing THE HULA GIRL.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation